Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
She is the hockey star and she has all the rights to participate.. But why she propose Gunjans name ..She wants to prove her against Gunjan or she wants to win the fresher of the year title. 
I am confused .And I hate the way she is treating Gunjan,... She has forgotten all happened during Mintus scene and acid acene.. 
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Hashii

She is the hockey star and she has all the rights to participate.. But why she propose Gunjans name ..She wants to prove her against Gunjan or she wants to win the fresher of the year title. 

I am confused .And I hate the way she is treating Gunjan,... She has forgotten all happened during Mintus scene and acid acene.. 

She wants to compete with the best and nothing wrong with it.

And dont forget how and why Mintu came into Rachna's life. And Rachna cant become second fiddle throughout and worship gunjan. Let Rachna come out from the shadow of gunjan. Nothing grows under big trees.
Meriam25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
first why s all this screwing for Gunjan alone??????? this means all Rachna does is justified and wht Gunjan does is unfair????? or is it just the jealousy of Gunjan gettinm more space than Rachna???????

I would request the CVs to turn Rachna positive and thn show her determined progress in life...

For all RajNa fans...why aren't we thinkin in the other angle...Rajeev always bumps into Gunjan...that's not her fault...moreover even in future Rajeev develops feelings for Gunjan...though i wish he doesn't...it is not Gunjan's fault...

Plus currently Rachna is at the back oi Vihaan...even she should realise she still s in love with Rajeev...she can't be doin a flip flop all the time and expect she gets both of them...

Both Rachna and Gunjan's character need a change...we want the old Gunjan back...not some sati savitri bearing all the pain for a bunch of ungrateful ppl...mayank can move on in his life and Gunjan can find a new guy
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What Rachma does is not unfair. And gunjan is not unfair but the men are unfair and stupid.

Cinnamonn thumbnail
Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

What Rachma does is not unfair. And gunjan is not unfair but the men are unfair and stupid.

ture
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Meriam25

first why s all this screwing for Gunjan alone??????? this means all Rachna does is justified and wht Gunjan does is unfair????? or is it just the jealousy of Gunjan gettinm more space than Rachna???????

I would request the CVs to turn Rachna positive and thn show her determined progress in life...

For all RajNa fans...why aren't we thinkin in the other angle...Rajeev always bumps into Gunjan...that's not her fault...moreover even in future Rajeev develops feelings for Gunjan...though i wish he doesn't...it is not Gunjan's fault...

Plus currently Rachna is at the back oi Vihaan...even she should realise she still s in love with Rajeev...she can't be doin a flip flop all the time and expect she gets both of them...

Both Rachna and Gunjan's character need a change...we want the old Gunjan back...not some sati savitri bearing all the pain for a bunch of ungrateful ppl...mayank can move on in his life and Gunjan can find a new guy

Agree with you ... I also prefer the old Gunjan and this one is more like Shail.. And Rachna should change in a good way, without hating or competing her so cal;ed sister or best friend.. At least she can compete with in a different way... She is treating Gunjan like an enemy nah..