Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

leavesandwaves

IF-Rockerz

leavesandwaves

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Somebody wrote why Rachna has to participate in the contest? How can this be overreaction? Vihaan always compared Rachna unfavourably with gunjan and humiliated her. Even rajiv sir prefers gunjan. Her entire household asked Rachna to follow gunjan's example. So for Rachna's humiliations, gunjan and her achievements and her attractions are the indirect causes. Rachna cant sit and clap for gunjan lifelong. She has to prove her worth to her as well as for others. She may fail but she has to try atleast. Remember Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikander?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

DjotieeRaleighbcat.Virman_Arshi.tastahninbeatrice_89orianthibrat2008_Invincible_-Eris-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Offence is the best form of defence" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

leavesandwaves

IF-Rockerz

leavesandwaves

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
I like this new Rachna who is having normal traits rather than mahaan traits like her mother and gunjan. I can empathise with her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tastahnin-Eris-

beatrice_89

beatrice_89

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Agree rachna is a girl who was never given a chance to think for herself and take decisions for herself. I think just the way they made gunjan's charecter mature. They should show rachna also evolve into a smart young lady of todays generation, who can stand on her own two feet, and speak for herself.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leavesandwaves-Eris-

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan ke Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Suprisingly I can associate normal with Rachna more. She is ready to fight for what she wants , she holds grudges , she is ready to avenge herself. Gunjan on the other hand was supposed to be a modern girl but I have only seen her crying, sacrificing thinking about her family which is what every other soap heroine does Confused. I am all for Rachna participating but with no scheming .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tastahninRaleighbcatbrat2008chacha_chaudhrileavesandwaves

ariarai

IF-Dazzler

ariarai

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 8:09am | IP Logged
i agree i love rachna and her new attuide surely and slowly vihaan will fall for her

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leavesandwaves

brat2008

IF-Dazzler

brat2008

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Double postDead

Edited by brat2008 - 23 February 2013 at 10:01am

brat2008

IF-Dazzler

brat2008

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Rachna should participate and by all fair means win it too without any charity from gunjanConfused
I know she will do it tooClap
  Vihaan  should permanently be kicked out of rachna,s lifeAngryAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Raleighbcatchacha_chaudhrileavesandwaves

chacha_chaudhri

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.