Hongey Judaa Na Hum
Hongey Judaa Na Hum

India-Forums

-Sanaya Boots out Aamna- (Page 3)

kashishdabest IF-Stunnerz
kashishdabest
kashishdabest

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Thabks for the info Fiz sweety. If thats the case and there are 2 shows in the pipeline then it is something to be worried about..HJNH may have to be replaced..lets see what happens

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SMay31-

-SMay31- IF-Sizzlerz
-SMay31-
-SMay31-

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Hmm who cares if it's going off air..Sony Tv is alwys like dis...1 show in nd 1 show axed lol...nw i want Aamna nd RaQesh to choose a better project on big channels dats it...jab tak onair hai enjoy kero :p

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shee_xaanstarsanjanamomorockz

AamnaLover IF-Dazzler
AamnaLover
AamnaLover

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 4:21am | IP Logged
I fear Aamna might get another crap actor to work with, there's not many decent actors left, imagine another Aftab DeadDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shee_xaanstarsanjana

kashishdabest
kashishdabest

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SMay31-

Hmm who cares if it's going off air..Sony Tv is alwys like dis...1 show in nd 1 show axed lol...nw i want Aamna nd RaQesh to choose a better project on big channels dats it...jab tak onair hai enjoy kero :p

LOLLOLLOLLOL well said Siddi..enjoy it while it lasts...as sony is the murderer of all showsLOLLOLLOLLOL...oh well lets hope for the best and yes i do think they deserve better shows. There both good actors and are extremely talented, i suppose the show failed to bring out the best of them...and it is only affecting their future careers so maybe its best that it ends and they are offered something better which will give them the opportunity to perform. Though i do hope it works out for those that watch the show and like it

-SMay31-

kashishdabest
kashishdabest

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
@hgcool: i agree with the points you made. I suppose it failed as a project. The makers seem confused to me as to what they want to show..its like they are not sure. Well i heard Sanaya has signed the sony show so its something to worry about for all HJNH fans

-SMay31-

-purnima- IF-Sizzlerz
-purnima-
-purnima-

kashishdabest
kashishdabest

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Thanks puri dear..yes i heard sanaya signed the show..i wonder if it will replace HJNH..only time will tell
Springflowers Groupbie
Springflowers
Springflowers

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 3:53am | IP Logged
so it hongey juda na humto be replaced

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Hongey Judaa Na Hum Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index