Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

kasturikas

kasturikas

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 9:44am | IP Logged

if this show ends, hopefully raqesh gets a better show.. or better still he become the lead in savitr opp his wife, sine the lead actor did not get that much of a applause. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

starsanjana

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-Sanaya Boots out Aamna- (Page 2)" in Hongey Judaa Na Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-SMay31-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SMay31-

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FIZK6

And i hope RaQesh too chooses something which is worthwhile to his career and will do him good. He has so much talent and is a versatile actor, much better than others on TV.
Till then he has his painting and sculpting to fall back on. Something which he has been wanting to do for a while.

@ bold : datz so true Fiz...he's so underrrated actor...i hope he gets his dues soon... IN SHA ALLAH :))

Edited by -SMay31- - 23 February 2013 at 10:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

starsanjanamomorockz

starsanjana

IF-Rockerz

starsanjana

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
i love aamna...and i think she is doing a great job..i epected hongey judaa na hum to be at better ranking...and hope fully it will..
i love sanaya too...bt aamna and raqesh looks really hot together also!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kamalini123

kashishdabest

IF-Stunnerz

kashishdabest

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
@hgcool: i think aamna is just as great as Sanaya..its just the right opportunity hasnt come for her to actually perform as of yet..in kahiin toh hoga aamna rocked and she did a fantastic job as an actress but post kth she hasnt managed to bag a role which will show her talent even further..and i think as far as fans are concerned then aamna has no less fans..its just that sanaya grew at a time television was a bigger medium andaamna was introduced wen tv was popular but not as much as it is now..i can guarantee if kth was telecasted now..people would love aamna and rajeev even more now..they had so many fans then..so now they would have 1000 times more

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjaya2ipkknd2o12starsanjanakamalini123sweety_1754momorockz-Priya-

ananya2000

IF-Rockerz

ananya2000

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 3:52am | IP Logged
WOW.Sanaya

kashishdabest

IF-Stunnerz

kashishdabest

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hgcool

definitely yes Aamna's role as kashish was fabulous and she did impressive acting. Really true u said if KTH is replayed again on star plus though its an old show even then it will be in top 5 trp numbers. 

Things that are legendary can never be repeated. 
But i feel KTH's major success was due to sujal's character which Rajeev made even more appealing. If he had not been there i dont think any other actor in the show could make it a hit (we have that gurmeet example, ah so dumbo he was). Also though Sujal was the bad guy in KTH (for sometime) then also everybody liked him only and not piyush (the mahan honest type man) lol. He is still cursed by every KTH fan ROFLROFL kabab me haddi.

exactly my point..she was fabulous as Kashish and even in Sunn Ley Na as Visaal and i loved her in Ana too, they were strong concepts and scripts which gave her the opportunity to perform, other projects have not maybe quite reached that level because of the role in question...and definitely if KTH was on now people would have loved it and it would for sure be a top show. 

LOL gurpreet..see thats how popular he is people dont remember his nameLOL...and i agree rajeev was just fabulous..he gave life to Sujal just like Aamna gave life to Kashish..can you remember when they won the SPA jodi award rajeev had said Sujal would not be Sujal without Kashish..and Aamna said the same for him...that Kashish would not be Kashish without Sujal..they both went hand in handEmbarrassed...LOL everyone hated piyush...apart from one person..he had one sole fan called nammi i still remember her LOL but the rest hated the guy..he for sure was a haddiLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

starsanjana-Priya-

kashishdabest

IF-Stunnerz

kashishdabest

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Hahaha soo true..nobody just cares..but i mentioned it..just to prove a point that he is so 'popular' people forget his name hahaha

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Latest news on rival site.
Sanaya has signed for  the upcoming show on Sony. Apparently there is also going to be another show from the same producers on Sony.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shee_xaanmomorockzkashishdabest

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hongey Judaa Na Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.