Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: hgcool

definitely yes Aamna's role as kashish was fabulous and she did impressive acting. Really true u said if KTH is replayed again on star plus though its an old show even then it will be in top 5 trp numbers. 

Things that are legendary can never be repeated. 
But i feel KTH's major success was due to sujal's character which Rajeev made even more appealing. If he had not been there i dont think any other actor in the show could make it a hit (we have that gurmeet example, ah so dumbo he was). Also though Sujal was the bad guy in KTH (for sometime) then also everybody liked him only and not piyush (the mahan honest type man) lol. He is still cursed by every KTH fan πŸ€£πŸ€£ kabab me haddi.

exactly my point..she was fabulous as Kashish and even in Sunn Ley Na as Visaal and i loved her in Ana too, they were strong concepts and scripts which gave her the opportunity to perform, other projects have not maybe quite reached that level because of the role in question...and definitely if KTH was on now people would have loved it and it would for sure be a top show. 

πŸ˜† gurpreet..see thats how popular he is people dont remember his nameπŸ˜†...and i agree rajeev was just fabulous..he gave life to Sujal just like Aamna gave life to Kashish..can you remember when they won the SPA jodi award rajeev had said Sujal would not be Sujal without Kashish..and Aamna said the same for him...that Kashish would not be Kashish without Sujal..they both went hand in hand😳...πŸ˜† everyone hated piyush...apart from one person..he had one sole fan called nammi i still remember her πŸ˜† but the rest hated the guy..he for sure was a haddiπŸ˜†
kashishdabest thumbnail
Hahaha soo true..nobody just cares..but i mentioned it..just to prove a point that he is so 'popular' people forget his name hahaha
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Latest news on rival site.
Sanaya has signed for  the upcoming show on Sony. Apparently there is also going to be another show from the same producers on Sony.

kashishdabest thumbnail
Thabks for the info Fiz sweety. If thats the case and there are 2 shows in the pipeline then it is something to be worried about..HJNH may have to be replaced..lets see what happens
-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hmm who cares if it's going off air..Sony Tv is alwys like dis...1 show in nd 1 show axed lol...nw i want Aamna nd RaQesh to choose a better project on big channels dats it...jab tak onair hai enjoy kero :p
Nostalgia-02 thumbnail
I fear Aamna might get another crap actor to work with, there's not many decent actors left, imagine another Aftab 🀒🀒
kashishdabest thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SMay31-

Hmm who cares if it's going off air..Sony Tv is alwys like dis...1 show in nd 1 show axed lol...nw i want Aamna nd RaQesh to choose a better project on big channels dats it...jab tak onair hai enjoy kero :p

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† well said Siddi..enjoy it while it lasts...as sony is the murderer of all showsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...oh well lets hope for the best and yes i do think they deserve better shows. There both good actors and are extremely talented, i suppose the show failed to bring out the best of them...and it is only affecting their future careers so maybe its best that it ends and they are offered something better which will give them the opportunity to perform. Though i do hope it works out for those that watch the show and like it
kashishdabest thumbnail
@hgcool: i agree with the points you made. I suppose it failed as a project. The makers seem confused to me as to what they want to show..its like they are not sure. Well i heard Sanaya has signed the sony show so its something to worry about for all HJNH fans
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
kashishdabest thumbnail
Thanks puri dear..yes i heard sanaya signed the show..i wonder if it will replace HJNH..only time will tell