IF-Sizzlerz

Joseph_A

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 9:46pm | IP Logged

DNA

Sanaya Irani reprises Rekha's role

Published: Wednesday, Feb 27, 2013, 8:00 IST
By Chaya Unnikrishnan | Place: Mumbai | Agency: DNA

DNA 

Sanaya Irani is all set to reprise Rekha's mischevious bubbly act from Khoobsoorat, that is said to have inspired her upcoming serial. Tentatively titled Modern Bahu, the story, says a source, is about this young, vibrantmodern-day girl who gets married into a Gujarati family that is very strict and conservative.

The film, Khoobsurat had Dina Pathak playing the strict matriarch who rules the family with a iron hand and how Rekha with her progressive thinking and charm changes the rules. However, producer Vipul D Shah is reluctant to divulge details saying it's too early. All he confirms is that Sanaya has been finalised to play the lead because she is good-looking, bubbly, charming and "fits therole completely".

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report_sanaya-irani-reprises-rekha-s-role_1805009

Times Of India

Sanaya's show to replace 'Honge Judaa Na Hum'?

TNN | Feb 26, 2013, 06.46 PM IST

Sanaya's show to replace 'Honge Judaa Na Hum'?
                   Sanaya Irani

TV show " Honge Judaa Na Hum", that marked Aamna Shariff's comeback on the small screen, will soon go off air.

It will reportedly be replaced by a new series, tentatively titled " Modern Bahoo".

"'Modern Bahoo' featuring Sanaya Irani will replace the show," said a source.

"Honge Judaa Na Hum", which went on air on Sep 10 last year on Sony, has not been able to hold on to the audiences interest. It had low TRPs since its first episode.

The show also featured actors Raqesh Vashisth and Aamir Ali, who recently made an exit.

According to the source, the show will go off air by mid March or end of March.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Sanayas-show-to-replace-Honge-Judaa-Na-Hum/articleshow/18694666.cms

Telly Buzz [I-F]

Sanaya Irani is the Modern Bahu on Sony

Sanaya Irani is the Modern Bahu on Sony

Sanaya Irani is gearing up to be the Modern Bahu for Optimystix's latest serial on Sony TV

Sanaya Irani, the wide-eyed innocent beauty was much in demand even after her show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon went off air. After relaxing a bit and doing a reality stint in Welcome - Baazi Mehmaan Nawazi ki, the actress took her own time to decide on signing a new show.

Finally, it is busy time once again for Sanaya who is slotted to play the main lead in Optimystix's new show for Sony TV.

Sources say that the show will be titled Modern Bahu, and is very similar to the channel's earlier popular show Saas Bina Sasural.

The storyline of both the shows have similarities and instead of their earlier plans to start a Season 2 of Saas Bina Sasural, the channel has opted to go in for a new show altogether with a new cast.

Both Sanaya Irani and Vipul Shah, producer - Optimysitix were unavailable for comment.

Link :http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/14038-sanaya-irani-is-the-modern-bahu-on-sony.htm

Hindustan Times

n Telly Chakkar...Embarrassed

Sanaya Irani says "no" to Nautanki; gives nod to Optimystix's next for Sony TV

Sanaya Irani

Sanaya Irani is in demand!!!

And why not? This lovable beautiful actress has won millions of hearts via her superb acting histrionics in Star Plus' Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon.

It seems that producers have been making serpentine queues outside her house to sign her for their next project. And when the lady has been served with so many options on the platter, of course, she will play the pick and choose game.

First there were reports of Sanaya being a part of 4 Lions Films' next for Life OK. All seemed good till the show got scrapped over creative differences between the channel and the maker.

Later, we also wrote about Nautanki Telefilms being keen on signing Sanaya for their upcoming love story for Star Plus or Life OK.

But that also wouldn't materialize as we have confirmed reports that Sanaya has now signed the dotted line to be a part of Optimystix's next for Sony Entertainment Television.

But folks'here we need to bring in a little clarity.

Few days back certain sections of the media reported that Optimystix is producing a show on Sony TV for which they have zeroed in on Aishwarya Sakhuja as the lead.

Yes, that show is very much on but the project which Sanaya is a part of is the production house's other endeavour on the same channel. That means Optimystix is making two shows for Sony.

Said a source: "The plot will be a feel good comic one and Sanaya will play the lead. It will be a lot similar to Saas Bina Sasural in terms of feel and approach."

There is also a buzz that the channel wants Optimystix to hurry up and get on floors the "Sanaya" show. They want the serial to air as soon as possible.

We tried getting in touch with producer Vipul D Shah and Sanaya but they both remained unavailable.

Other related Articles

Page 25 : Supriya Pathak joins Sanaya Irani in Sony TV's Modern Bahu  [Shared by - Sonia/soniasharmin89]

Page 28 : Sanaya's look in her new show 'Modern Bahu'

Page 29 : Sanaya back in a new avatar [HT]

Page 30 : Sanaya's look as Chanchan in Modern Bahu is similar to Khushi [TB]

Page 34 : Rajiv Kumar and Supriya Pathak in Modern Bahu [TOI] [Shared by - Charmee/charmee_sammy]

Page 40 : TOI/TC Articles, related to other casting [Shared by - Sonia n Charmee]

Page 50 : Srman a photographer in Modern Bahu [TOI]

Page 51 : Sanaya's return N new look  Pic. [DC] + Supriya Pathak n Deepti Dhyani in Modern Bahoo [TOI]

Page 60 : Varun Kapoor in Modern Bahoo? [TOI]

Page 82 : Supriya Pathak to reprise her mother's role [DNA]

Page 84/85 : Few more names join Modern Bahoo [TOI]    [Shared by - P.Srinivas]

Page 89 : Mohit Sehgal and Sanaya Irani to pair up yet again for Sony Entertainment Television's Modern Bahu? [Shared by - Shreya / SM_317]

Page 106 : Caps of Promo 1 n 2

Page 115 : SBS 'Hot News' segment You-Tube Vid n WU

Page 120 : Who is 'On-Screen Dulha' of Moder-Bahu [TC]

[Shared by - Shreya / SM_317]

Page 123 : Caps of Promo 3

Edited by Joseph_A - 07 March 2013 at 9:27am

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

prakruti23sabatahirBalamPichkari-StimmyGoDsLoVeammykhanpremana..SaNaYaHoLiC..Decent6ChoriSarun.ZayaholicPriya641mohit_loverLuvArTi4everLuv-In-MistI_Heart_FriendsdrmahaHorizon1gunjan7SwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2EtherealSanz..Mahiiijaya100raj_ms_nashaP.Srinivaschulbuli94monaya4evaSidda8HSFAshillu.arshiParud_ForeverBainganromiebee2002Senorita Sanaya..-Ayesshhaa-..CandYlicious_S-Isabella-charmee_sammyprincessunara..Daffodil...-Nikki-.BabajiKaThullu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SANAYA *new* show @ SONY [1] Related Articles" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

I_Heart_Friends

IF-Dazzler

I_Heart_Friends

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Star plus love story sound interesting Big smile Though the Sony show might also b a nice one, but unfortunately sony shows dont last 4 long and are soon axed off Ouch

So I would prefer the Star vala show... Smile 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarun.ZayaholicSwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2jaya100Joseph_Aprincessunara

P.Srinivas

IF-Rockerz

P.Srinivas

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing awesome news JosephParty.So Sanaya is getting offers from diffrent chanles.So it means she is not under contract with sp now.She has more options she can consider othe chanels too.But i prefer Sp over sony.

Edited by P.Srinivas - 22 February 2013 at 11:38pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2Joseph_A

Baingan

IF-Sizzlerz

Baingan

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Thanks joseph gor this g8 news.Sanaya has become very popular because of SP,her acting skill and gul khan.

SP is poplar channel .Gul khan gave her a very good break and sanaya acted soo well.Now many PH will be wanting to cast her.She is sincere in her work that we all know.

Here i want to say about mohit too

Mohit has very good acting skill he  has got name and fame in his very first show that we have to appreciate.All monaya fans will be very happy if monaya come together again.

Not only monaya fans even monaya too.Both has said they want to do a show together.

Edited by jyothi-m - 22 February 2013 at 11:56pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mohit_lovergunurloveSwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2Joseph_A

Joseph_A

IF-Sizzlerz

Joseph_A

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by edbelljack

Star plus love story sound interesting Big smile Though the Sony show might also b a nice one, but unfortunately sony shows dont last 4 long and are soon axed off Ouch

So I would prefer the Star vala show... Smile 

After this HT  article,One thing is confirmed that, MB-PH's love story based show is related to SP not,LOKSmile. n I agree wid your point...even,I don't like SONY presentation style...Ouch

Except BALH, SONY's other shows are Big disaster... That's the reason they want to cash Sanaya's popularity for save their Channel GRP.

Edited by Joseph_A - 23 February 2013 at 12:20am

1gunjan7SIZZZLERSwaNia_1I_Heart_FriendsSwaNia_2princessunara

Sarun.Zayaholic

Goldie

Sarun.Zayaholic

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 12:25am | IP Logged
tfs..i want sanaya back on starplus..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2

Joseph_A

IF-Sizzlerz

Joseph_A

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by P.Srinivas

Thanks for sharing awesome news JosephParty.So Sanaya is getting offers from diffrent chanles.So it means she is not under contract with sp now.She has more options she can consider othe chanels too.But i prefer Sp over sony.

SP contract thing was only rumors {Thanks to all 'Be-Sahara' Uncle/Aunty agentLOL}. I am happy that,after ZEE... SONY is also in queue for roped her. This is real stardom... n 1 big slap for all Award 'Distribution' organizer.LOL Channel n Makers knows her talent n her importance for a Project...how can anyone forget LM n Gul words for her... Smile  Appreciation from Production Team or Channel , is more important then other things...

I also prefer SP over SONY...Smile because,STAR INDYA knows how to promote a show n their artist. Embarrassed

Edited by Joseph_A - 23 February 2013 at 12:30am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

..SaNaYaHoLiC..1gunjan7SIZZZLERSwaNia_1P.SrinivasSwaNia_2princessunara

Joseph_A

IF-Sizzlerz

Joseph_A

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyothi-m

Thanks joseph gor this g8 news.Sanaya has become very popular because of SP,her acting skill and gul khan.

SP is poplar channel .Gul khan gave her a very good break and sanaya acted soo well.Now many PH will be wanting to cast her.She is sincere in her work that we all know.

Here i want to say about mohit too

Mohit has very good acting skill he  has got name and fame in his very first show that we have to appreciate.All monaya fans will be very happy if monaya come together again.

Not only monaya fans even monaya too.Both has said they want to do a show together.

Totally agree wid your point Jyoti. The character of GUNJAN [MJHT] is turning point but, IPKKND success is milestone of her career... n I don't think we have any doubt abt Mohit's talent...because,we know He was the BEST as SAMRAT...n I am very sure that, only 1 good project success would be change everything for him.

I hope Makers, 'Jodi-Not repeat' wale Funda ko change karein. Embarrassed

SwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2snowwhite28BainganMoNayaAshiq4evr

Post Reply New Post

Go to top