Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-wintergreen-

IF-Stunnerz

-wintergreen-

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
The rule for joining the Development team is that there should not be a single warning issued to that person,not even one.So my doubt is that does Mods closing posts count as a warning ? For example I posted something from twitter ,a tweet by a particular star and there are new rules which says that we are not supposed to do that,of which I wasnt aware Ouch Hence my post got closedOuch Does that count as a warning against you or is warning something separate ? 

This is my doubtEmbarrassed

Sorry for asking such a silly doubtEmbarrassed

Thank you so much Smile

Edited by -sweetgal19- - 22 February 2013 at 9:27pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alina.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Can anyone clarify my doubt ? :)" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-wintergreen-

IF-Stunnerz

-wintergreen-

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dr4viL

under your display picture and post count .. if your luck enough there should appear a % .. 20 if your good 40% if your really good 60% if your super nice n sweet .. 80% if your IF legend and 100% and that means shruti jaan will come and visit you and congratulate you on your achievements, kick you off IF and if you want you can play again..  If you haven't achieved this that means you haven't been warned .. so try harder, best of luck

IF D3ViL Team 
Lol nicely explained in a sarcastic manner ! LOL Thanks ! LOL

-wintergreen-

IF-Stunnerz

-wintergreen-

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dr4viL

Thanks that's awfully sweet of you :) no wonder you haven't been warned lolol
Yup !! LOL You guessed it right ! TongueLOL Smart huh or just a lucky guess ?Tongue

-Alina.

IF-Sizzlerz

-Alina.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 8:04am | IP Logged

Warnings are given ONLY if you break IF-Rules.

-wintergreen-

-wintergreen-

IF-Stunnerz

-wintergreen-

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Alina.

Warnings are given ONLY if you break IF-Rules.
Thnaks for clarifiying dearSmile

-Alina.

iMini

IF-Sizzlerz

iMini

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
its not just the warnings that matter if you wanna get into DT:)
its also ur familiarity with rules..ur posts..they usually prefer neutral ones so better not be a crazy pankhi of anyone.also things like how much time you spend on IF ur age etc are taken into consideration and as this is INDIA forums..if you have any admin member as a buddy..u have higher chances of becoming one urself:))
my observation

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Magical_KaSh-wintergreen-

DeviatedTesoro.

Viewbie

DeviatedTesoro.

Reliable CC Captain, BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
No, your warnings are those that are PMed to you and then a WL raise happens. So, the closing notes are not considered a warning for this matter. But that is a public warning which is the first step towards the WL raise.

@Mini.S: That's not true though. Your observation but I disagree. I was promoted and I didn't become friends with the admins for this position at all. Your maturity is what matters, honestly speaking.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alina.-wintergreen-

iMini

IF-Sizzlerz

iMini

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 1:01am | IP Logged
well..thats what is everyone complaining of at sony tv forums..where i am active
i never applied to be part of DT or anything..and i never wrote u always need one either..iwrote it jus increases ur chances cos the higher members r familiar with you and trust you more than others
isnt that human?
two equally matured n sincere members..but jus one of them ur buddy..another u r completely unfamiliar with..who will you choose?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aditi_4verMagical_KaSh-wintergreen-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top