Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

indi's index, from the blast from the past pages (Page 7)

p@ras Senior Member
p@ras
p@ras

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
^^ I think most of us are in the same boat not able to give it up yet.

I agree there were many loopholes and crappy tracks...but now after all these days i forgot all that and only remember Arhi part of the story...If u lone alone see the arhi story after kidnap it was quite good...I mean I actually liked it. I liked the way they held up ASRs character ...I loved the way he flirted with her and riled her upBig smile...that track had some awesome Arhi scenes...but we have to forget about shyam and anjali track along with that and forget how kushis character had changed completely they had made her so loud...sigh...only then we can appreciate the post kidnapping and I dont even want to talk about the post marriage track...Gosh it was a utterly crappish...sorry for the ramble Indi...see IPK brings out the best in you.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

indi52

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
^^^

you are right, paras,

thing is i am still willing to rewatch all 398, with the messing... so there was that soemthing about it... asr always and yes the excitement around him, even when they toned him down and made him almost gussaless.

enjoyed your ramble... ipk will remain sort of pristine and important i guess, also sexy, thanks to some decent writing, music, direction and an incredible actor, a wonderful actress, and some wo chemistry... always thought the cast was one of the finest too.

shesherkobita IF-Dazzler
shesherkobita
shesherkobita

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Oh gosh... I keep reading random episodes every night... As if your index is a religious book! Amen! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aarwenindi52

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
tee hee, sab, it's sweet of you to read... the book that does everything to refute all the good work done by the good books. i am always thrilled to hear you read.
.ArshiHamesha. IF-Sizzlerz
.ArshiHamesha.
.ArshiHamesha.

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
@Indi

I didn't know you have a whole new world here to explore...I  am just roaming around with each Index...and this is one land is screaming to be here everyday...I was fixing mine which was a totally disaster and still not close to you.

Awesome...It;s a pure...

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 18 August 2013 at 9:00pm
indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 3:39am | IP Logged
arshi, you are too sweet. just a catalogue of all my thoughts on this soap. thanks for that glittering praise, i am honoured... i just so love talking ipk. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.ArshiHamesha.

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 5:04am | IP Logged
hotwa and more... one barun's bday

it's your birthday today. a boy i've never met, a boy i will likely never know, someone years younger than me, who will most certainly never read the message i leave here.

yet, write i have to.

because you are part of my life really. in strange, interesting wonder filled ways. three odd years ago, you didn't exist for me. i was not the sort to watch television rapt. way past my frolicking, crush getting years; just hanging around, doing this thing we call life. the hum and drum of it, the finding and losing our way of it.

sorry, i am a rambler, best that you know, and getting a bit philo is my way. stuff without the inner thing gets tiring don't you think?

anyway, was by chance i saw you in shraddha. not a memorable tale, but something about the boy i thought. and after a few days, went to search for your name. found it. was intrigued by that barun, not varun.

but it was really in iss pyaar ko that i let you straight into my life. no idea why. and before thoughts veer to your terribly attractive looks, your heart stopping expressions, you eyes, your smile, your turn of head, your talk... yeah, undeniable all of them.

but it wasn't that.

to this day i have not been able to put my finger on it. but something about barun just reached out and touched me. and stayed on. if i were asked what is it about you i can't get over.

two things, most of all.

you talent as an actor.

your refusal to let anything change you... take barun as he is.

i have absolute respect for both. and both make me strangely tearful. in a world where everything is up for the highest bidder, where nothing seems to matter other than fitting in and chasing wealth, when a guy stands away, because that is who he is. i have respect... and yes, the quintessential dhak dhak.

from the beginning, it was straight talk, no extra sweet speak for fans, a fantastic leveling with all. i'll never forget you struggling over fan names in a book gifted by some... five or six long names of many syllables, you said at the end that got you... with the most charming smile you said something about easier names. i thought, yikes, those are fans, then i saw your guileless face and knew they wouldn't mind. may that smile never change, may those eyes remain clear, unclouded by any sell. or buy. eyes that show a heart, a being, a man.

again and again you've said no to being on twitter, facebook, the ubiquitous social media, my smart knowing friends have assured me you wouldn't survive this world without being on at least one of them, read just now you've said no even to a regular video to fans. because you can't be true to it and stay enthusiastic about it... may i say, i absolutely get what you say. and enjoy your being you. i have laughed hugely at your answer to what you liked to read when younger... you said you'd mainly seen your father's cheque book then. and then of course, oh very cool dude barun like, pulled out the mahabharat from your gym bag. hope you did get to read most of it and took cues for all and many more characters you'll play from there. my grandma used to say, it's all in there... in that one book.

too many times i've watched you and felt thrilled at your irrepressible sense of you. what you say about your father touches me. how you stay committed to your life partner feels beautiful, i hope wherever she's taking you on that two-day surprise trip is just what you have dreamed of (by any chance, could it be singapore? they say a certain bengali lady can turn out a pretty mean shukto there). 

i will not be seeing you or talking to you today, but i will be writing about you this evening... episode 170... teri meri. i have been searching for the right words for a couple of days. i watch your expressions, i capture edit after edit, gah, what was he thinking when he did this, i think. how did he bring so much to each expression, each move of head, body, hand... that gaze, that embrace... not just a dance was it? not too many actors can raise the sensuous to sublime... most are happy to get the first one, the second one... that i believe comes from the guy who is always himself... never what others want you to be.

in a way, writing about 170 will be my celebration of your bday. sarod maestro amjad ali has said, what he really hopes for and wants to earn lots of is people's "dua" because that counts, maybe that's what i send in these daily deliriums of mine, episode wise. hope they bring you the best of vibes and wishes and you can feel their joy and lightness from having experienced you. i have no idea if you're aware what a stupendous actor you really are.

dear hotwa barun, a most happy birthday to you. and here's to some boneless mustard fish, though nothing like a bit of kanta to make life interesting. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

star1315DurgaS.ArshiHamesha.

DurgaS IF-Dazzler
DurgaS
DurgaS

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Indi,

Hi. Back after a tiring day. Still quite exhausted, but chose to peep into IF. Just glancing here and there, and look what I found. Yet to go thru BS's recent interviews - in written, video and audio formats.

Did he say Mahabharat? You and Supriya were recently discussing books and I was thinking the books I was reading with great interest at that tender age were Ramayan and Mahabharat by C. Rajaji. Mahabharat, I've always found to be the greatest story ever told. The biggest and the best epic. So many lessons can be derived from there.

You've poured out your heart in your note above. I really hope he gets to read it. Somehow I feel he might. Smile 

p.s. Do you know I've never read an m&b till now? I think you already must have guessed that. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

indi52.ArshiHamesha.

Go to top