Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

indi's index, from the blast from the past pages (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 16

indi52

IF-Sizzlerz

indi52

Posted: 13 August 2013 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
hello horizon,

nice fantasy words flowing... lost are you? hope not any more. we are all here and those two... who will take this away. see that white suv, they are both safe in there and just managed to escape. sp land is not good for the soul, i am glad they don't need to go that way again.

good to see you, sir. hope mood lifting.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Horizon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "indi's index, from the blast from the past pages (Page 6)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

indi52

IF-Sizzlerz

indi52

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 3:02am | IP Logged

i just answered a very interesting question on another thread: when did khushi start getting a soft corner for asr, was it when she saw asr hugging la, or much earlier.

after answering and looking at all the caps, i wanted to post it here.

it's thanks to doctor and risha, siaa and all you guys here, this whole period is fresh and clear in the head, still thrilling, still driving me nuts.

will do a short one on 45 later tonight. the reply got me right up to that episode.

here goes:

ever since the rain hug, the rakshas is on her mind. he was already disturbing her thoughts, but something changed in the quality of sensation there in the rain. and after guesthouse, where we have that unbelievably beyond here and now scene of him coming, holding her hand and hauling her off to safety, with the unforgettable moment where he stares at her and her hair is storm blown, since that time he's somewhere lodged in her thoughts, stirring her, evoking incomprehensible response.

when she awakens, she feels his hand on her, stroking her face gently... till of course reality walks in and she screams "no."

she is in utter disarray within when her family members urge her to resign. finally she agrees and works up that fiery anger by the time she reaches his home, resignation letter in hand. a strange scene, she shouts and screams, accuses him of being a certain kind of person. he says nothing. of course, he tries to, but she is in no mood to listen. yet before leaving, she looks back, a long, pained, confused look.

he'd asked her "tum theek ho," later that day, she admits, "nahin, hum theek nahin hain." things are not at all going the way she thought they would. her insides are in turmoil. why didn't he say anything, why so quiet? maybe she hasn't said all to him yet, maybe she needs to meet him once more?

the next morning, not at all happy to realise she needn't meet him again. later, almost everything reminds her of him. payal is blamed for doing this, but really, why this gale of memories and a tremulousness within at the mere mention of even rm?

then teej. so much unsaid yet so aware.

can't stop thinking of him after that dashing into each other and sindoor shower on both. and then their meeting at the temple.

she is disturbed watching him open la's fast. oh the strike, strike, strike on the match box with that fragile match stick over the scene.

poignantly, soon after that the sunday traipse to ar to pick up dm. all along she's saying things like, why can't i stop thinking of rakshas. his thoughts are the only thing that make her forget to eat her aloo poorie.

really miss khushi, methinks you rakshas too much. maybe you wish he were your raaj kumar?

before entering the office, she's assailed by strange thoughts. recalls all the awful things he's done to her and gathers the resolution and much needed anger perhaps to go in and get her things.

but at the desk, when she's pretty sure she's alone. no fear of laad governor being here, what does she remember? him holding her so close in the rain. tender moments, together moments. her face pressed against his shoulder. the two of them looking at each other. not the letting go.

she can't help herself, she thinks of him, she breathes out as though succumbing, letting go, closing her eyes searching for composure.

oh, she was attracted to him and developing a soft corner despite herself long before that lavanya moment. but yes, that hit her hard. it's one thing to keep all your feelings buried (mainly because you don't understand them at all), and go about doing what you believe is right. in this case, bringing him and lavanya back together again was that, in her opinion. but it is another to watch your man (yes, your heart has started marking him) put his arms around another woman in front of your eyes. tears will well up and escape the well guarded fantasy of don't care.

having built this awareness and emotion so fascinatingly, how could the makers go haywire after kidnap is way beyond me.

extremely long answer. apologies.

Edited by indi52 - 17 April 2014 at 4:43am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

star1315p@rasMsserialfan123

DurgaS

IF-Dazzler

DurgaS

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 5:46am | IP Logged

Indi,

Back after a couple of days and I see that you are spreading your precious pearls of the written kind, here and there. Some new, some old, but surely worth a read not once, but many more times. Don't know where to start, your first 'os' or the escalating list of reviews. Hope to cover some today. Embarrassed

indi52

DurgaS

IF-Dazzler

DurgaS

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 6:10am | IP Logged

About i dreamt i met a man called asr

Indi, I think I read this then.  I vaguely remember something about a bench, a dream and so on. Big smile 

This was a lovely one. How frustrated ASR must have become with his changed avatar. White saree? Wow! Embarrassed

indi52

indi52

IF-Sizzlerz

indi52

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 6:46am | IP Logged
teehee. yes, durga... that bench and my man. ah i just updated this one above here because i forget what i write then sometimes i come upon them by chance and feel like keeping it... so here they come.

please read what you like... no more no less. but take a look at issk's chat about the tango... well worth a read.

Edited by indi52 - 17 August 2013 at 11:08am

DurgaS

DurgaS

IF-Dazzler

DurgaS

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

teehee. yes, durga... that bench and my man. ah i just updated this one above here because i forget what i write then sometimes i come upon them by chance and feel like keeping it... so here they come.

please read what you like... no more no less. but take look at issk's chat about the tango... well worth a read.

Oh, I have been reading you two do the tango about the tango, and I am enjoying the read. LOL Let it go on ... Embarrassed

indi52

p@ras

p@ras

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

having built this awareness and emotion so fascinatingly, how could the makers go haywire after kidnap is way beyond me.

extremely long answer. apologies.

indi I read tht post 2-3 times...wonderful expression of emotions

I know they messed it up after kidnap...can you please highlight your feelings towards that part...would like to read your thoughts as to how they messed it up.

Now I have bookmarked this ...I am going to read all your posts.

Edited by p@ras - 17 August 2013 at 10:28am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshi_shanindi52

indi52

IF-Sizzlerz

indi52

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
^^^ hi paras,

thanks for reading and enjoying... i ramble nonstop about ipk. always grateful if anyone reads. post kidnap was pretty sad... waiting every day for story to get back on track. gimpses of sublime beauty then hours of meaninglessness... crazy tracks, loops untied, change of writers suddenly, ufff. just thanks to the actors and their performance, and a couple of well written ideas, i hung around. have written a lot during the lament days... including a protest against the remarriage... might write more... will index it. glad to hear you intend reading. i tend to go on a bit but i hope you enjoy. Embarrassed

p@ras

Post Reply New Post

Go to top