Sajid Khan- self obsessed !!! - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Well said..Sajid is tooo self obsessed...his judging style sucks
Someone needs to tell him that when he equates a performance to a Sajid Khan movie..it actually implies that its all GAS  no content!! SO not really a compliment! ðŸ˜‰
I Wish he was kicked out & Saroj Khan replaced him.
Easily the worst judge ever on Nach Baliye.
Yeah I do Agree with u guys. Sajid Khan is really self obsessed and bias specially about Rahul.. he keeps looking for entertaiment value even if the dance goes off-beat.. I cant understand why he gives less mark to people who performed wonderfully well but didnt manage to make him laugh!!! Akhir yeh ek Dance Show koi Comedy circus nahin..
Sajid needs to be kicked out...he is the worst ...

He annoys me. I know see why Ashtoush Gavarikar Maker of Jodha Akhbar had a argument with him at the award show a long time back!
Hey Hummingbird I 1000000% agree with you. I do not expect much from this  people.., Doesn't deserved to be a judge Edited by Deb07 - 11 years ago
The most irritating thing is that when a jodi comes up with some abstract dance form or theme, he never gives them good marks saying that "I did not understand your performance". What does he expect...everytime they should just dance to ta thaiya ta thaiya and the likes from his movies?

This is not participants' fault that he has no knowledge of dance..someone pls tell him ...dude if u dont understand dance..why did u agree to become judge in the first place! This is a dance show...thats why its called nach baliye...entertainment ke liye apni sis Farah ke show mein jao...entertainment ke liye kuchh bhi karega..!!.
When they dance
Sajid: Isme entertainment nahi tha

When they try to add 'entertainment'
Sajid: Dance nahi tha

When they dance, and entertain
Sajid: Mujhe samaj mein nahi aaya aapka concept

When they dance, entertain, and include an easily understood concept
Sajid: Aap romantic jodi ho, aise act mat khijiye

Poor guys... they are in catch 22 situation. No wonder they are running dry of all new concepts and copying others. There you go... one more blame on Sajid 😆 😆

Agree with you !
Why did they make him the judge ?!