Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

ananhita

ananhita

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 6:19pm | IP Logged

How long are they going to drag this confession drama, I dont know,  I am an optimist and hoping every opportunity should be put to use, so put a pen to my thoughts on todays lost opportunity...here goes...

After the long drive from Jaipur and a fruitful visit with the CM, Shiv walked into his bedroom only to be stunned at what he saw, there she lay, his beautiful Anandi, a smile lurking on her lips, she looked content, she was on his side of the bed, breathing on his pillow and holding on to something, something that looked like his shirt, the one that she had gifted him. Was he dreaming or was it for real, was she really sleeping with his shirt...what a substitute…when she could have the real thing, he thought to himself, let me not get my hopes up, it was late in the morning, almost nine, so unlike her, she never slept in, something must be bothering her, but what…..

He touched her arm gently, "Anandi….Anandi uthiye, nau baj rahe hain….."

"Mmm….Shiv, sone dijiye na, aap kab aye, main kab se aapka intezaar kar rahi thi" she seemed to be still asleep, was she dreaming, she reached out to him and pulled him towards her, nuzzling his neck…, "Anandi, woh main…..",Shiv started to say something but was stopped by her, "kitna bolte hain aap…", she kissed his cheek, it was obvious, she was still asleep, should he wake her up, no….he did not want this to end, a little longer won't hurt and after all I am her husband…he let his arms circle her waist and buried his head in her hair, she smelt so good, her scent was wrecking havoc within him, she was so soft, as his hands started to explore her back, he felt a smooth fabric and looked down to see what she was wearing and groaned at what he saw, the night dress Ashima had gifted her, why was she not wearing her saree, why was she in this, she looked so hot in that pretty pink nightgown, too many questions were flooding his mind, what was wrong with her, there was something definitely going on with her…..but what…could he think the unthinkable….was his patience finally paying off….. could she be responding to his love….

'Mujhe laga ki aap mujhse naraaz hain…'she continued, Shiv asked softly,'Naraaz, kyon?'

'Kyon ki maine aap ka phone nahin uthaya, is liye….wo main apse milkar aapko batana chahti thi….phone par nahin….par aap to mere aane se pehle hi nikal gaye, aur kal raat aapne mera phone bhi nahin uthaya…..',

'Haan, main petrol pump per tha aur wahan phone per baat karna mana tha…..is liye….par aap kya batana chahti thi….ab bataiye….main hoon na aap ke paas…..'

Just then his cell phone started to ring and Anandi woke up with a start. He cursed at Bhim Singh's timing, Anandi realized the awkward position that she was in, not that she was complaining, but how did she end up like this, so close to Shiv, in his arms…..she struggled to get up, but her hair got entangled in his shirt buttons 'Ouch….'she winced, 'dheere, main apko kha nahin jaoonga….' He carefully disentangled her hair and let her up, she caught him staring at her flimsy nightgown and turned crimson….. 'woh, main almari theek kar rahi thi, to yeh mil gaya, socha aise hi pehen leti hoon….', he just smiled and gave her that all knowing look…. 'aur phir kya aap mera shirt bhi pehenne wali thi?' he quizzed her, caught red-handed, she blushed and walked towards the bathroom….she stopped when he held her arm and asked… 'To kya kehna chahti thi aap mujhse, jo phone par nahin keh sakti thi?'

He started to slowly walk towards her backing her to the wall, 'main …..aap se ….kya kehna chahti thi…..kuch bhi to nahin…..',

'Achha, abhi kuch der pehle neend mein aap mujhse keh rahi thi ki aap mujhse milkar hi baateyngi woh baat….', 'Accha, to ab Collector Sahab, neend mein mujhse baatein ugalwayenge…'she teased him. It was Shiv's turn to be embarrassed now, as he was caught trying to get her to confess in her sleep…

'Ab koi itne pyaar se mujhe apni aur kheeche to main kaise mana kar sakta hoon?" Shiv drawled, "to bataiye na, kya kehna chahti thi aap mujhse….", Anandi, looked up at him slowly, and there on her face, he can see the love shining bright, it was there for the whole world to see….but he still wanted to hear her say it…. "Shiv, main aap se bahut, bahut, bahut pyaar karti hoon, pata hi nahin chala, kab aap mere dil mein bas gaye….mein…." Shiv did not want to hear anything more, with a swift movement he pulled her in his arms and gave her a bone-crushing hug, kissing the side of her mouth he said, "Aaj tumne mujhe duniya ka sab se khush insaan banaya hain Anandi, I love you and I will never let you go…."and he sealed her confession with a passionate kiss.

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

HUSEniki_pniliveyouaddictvmemberbvrockstarmssahasra2006HimalRatsnowy80anamika84aloha123SinSinSHONAssssssChit15NDDgirlBhumika18mmishra1nutsbrick_redruchshahpabitra.the_RijollaZarnaajazz89baublesmichelle281194masinDhara_sdsupriyachumki...Kuruprsk16DryapAL-pALumamonlinebuddy75Momrinloveanshroberoi-Raz-jyothi_coolxaviaraBul3geet005--SudhaS--ServianaAnjali_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS: The confession" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pAL-pAL

IF-Dazzler

pAL-pAL

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Kaash yeh sach mein hota...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ananhitamasin

snowy80

Groupbie

snowy80

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
WOOOW  WHAT AROMANTIC AND COOL OS. THANX ALOT.QLL OUR FORUM WRITERS GREATER THAN BV CVS.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sahasra2006ananhitachumki...loveansh

sweet_chilly

IF-Rockerz

sweet_chilly

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
beautiful...
i too was hoping that shiv would see her in this state of holding his shirt...but oh well...your os made my day...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ananhita

-Raz-

IF-Rockerz

-Raz-

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Aww that was good

ananhita

NDDgirl

NDDgirl

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
very good,  only if it happens/happened in the show.

ananhita

QuagMyred

IF-Rockerz

QuagMyred

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Day Dreaming

I love you AnanhitaEmbarrassed

ananhita

masin

Goldie

masin

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
If this scenario does not take place in Saturday's episode, then I will be one very, very, very unhappy camper! HMPH!

Brilliantly written...had me smiling throughout! And I love your hindi..it is very well written...much like how Shiv and Anandi would actually say it! Keep up the great work...would love to read more from you! :D

ananhita

Post Reply New Post

Go to top