Suggestions / Comments

Why is the birthday of KSG ignored here? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

mcdreamy.

IF-Stunnerz

mcdreamy.

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy4KASH_AR

I wonder why you are here if this thread is irrelevant to you.
You may be satisfied with whatever is happening on IF with KSG.I'm NOT.So,I'm here...

Thanks for your suggestions.
Take care!

WOAH :| I didn't say that you were wrong, infact I said I agree with you when you say it's biased and all cos we all know it is, I just said that there is no point making topics like this! Seeing this topic moderators may do something and listen to you but after a while it will be back to square one cos we all know how biased IF is when it comes to KSG! I don't care about it anymore, cos like I already said it's not really effecting KSG in anyway so why bother?! But anyway I'm no one tell to you to stop doing something, it's your wish as you have all the rights to express your opinion and I hope that what you're doing will hopefully pay off and make a difference :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy4KASH_AR

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why is the birthday of KSG ignored here? (Page 2)" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

crazy4KASH_AR

IF-Sizzlerz

crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GoldenSkies

I wonder why you are here if this thread is irrelevant to you.
You may be satisfied with whatever is happening on IF with KSG.I'm NOT.So,I'm here...

Thanks for your suggestions.
Take care!

WOAH :| I didn't say that you were wrong, infact I said I agree with you when you say it's biased and all cos we all know it is, I just said that there is no point making topics like this! Seeing this topic moderators may do something and listen to you but after a while it will be back to square one cos we all know how biased IF is when it comes to KSG! I don't care about it anymore, cos like I already said it's not really effecting KSG in anyway so why bother?! But anyway I'm no one tell to you to stop doing something, it's your wish as you have all the rights to express your opinion and I hope that what you're doing will hopefully pay off and make a difference :)

I'm sooo sorry to misinterpret you.*Holding ears*

Trust me things in Suggestions corner really work.It has given fruitful results before as well.
If I'm a part of IF only coz of KSG and I fail to notice IF's efforts to bring articles/interviews related to KSG and his show then I get much upset.
IF has reached its height of success only coz of DMG and KSG.
It should better not forget it.
KSG's popularity won't be harmed at all but the fact is that we being as members of IF are the real sufferers.
It irks me to see red mark near KSG's celebrity ranking and I really go crazy when I don't find him even in top 5 and that happens because of IF's unique and biased criteria for ranking celebrities.

Either I will leave the IF which ofcourse I can't coz I've been addicted toit badly since past six years coz of AR or I'll leave no stone unturned to force the admins and top management to take KSG and his fans' requests seriously..

I apologize once again for misinterpreting your words.
I'm glad that I've your support.
Thanks a lot.
Big smile

mcdreamy.

IF-Stunnerz

mcdreamy.

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 12:29am | IP Logged

Trust me things in Suggestions corner really work.It has given fruitful results before as well.
If I'm a part of IF only coz of KSG and I fail to notice IF's efforts to bring articles/interviews related to KSG and his show then I get much upset.
KSG's popularity won't be harmed at all but the fact is that we being as members of IF are the real sufferers.
It irks me to see red mark near KSG's celebrity ranking and I really go crazy when I don't find him even in top 5 and that happens because of IF's unique and biased criteria for ranking celebrities.

Either I will leave the IF which ofcourse I can't coz I've been addicted toit badly since past six years coz of AR or I'll leave no stone unturned to force the admins and top management to take KSG and his fans' requests seriously..

Thanks a lot.
Big smile

LOL no problem LOL

I can understand and know exactly where you're coming from and trust me it used to irk me to no end seeing all this biasness too, but I've just stopped caring now! I mean we all know who truly deserves to be in top position and who doesn't, if anything it just shows that even the mods are insecure about their faves when it comes to KSG, so much that they will do anything just to keep their faves above KSG even if it means being unfair to other fans! Sad but true! But yeah like I said I hope your efforts pay off and this stops :))

Edited by GoldenSkies - 23 February 2013 at 12:29am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy4KASH_AR

crazy4KASH_AR

IF-Sizzlerz

crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GoldenSkies

Thanks a lot.
Big smile

LOL no problem LOL

I can understand and know exactly where you're coming from and trust me it used to irk me to no end seeing all this biasness too, but I've just stopped caring now! I mean we all know who truly deserves to be in top position and who doesn't, if anything it just shows that even the mods are insecure about their faves when it comes to KSG, so much that they will do anything just to keep their faves above KSG even if it means being unfair to other fans! Sad but true! But yeah like I said I hope your efforts pay off and this stops :))

Thanks a lot for the lovely reply..
I hope you have noticed my username LOL ...
I've been tolerating the whole biased behaviour since a good long time.Now my patience limit is crossed.
I'm going to HALLA BOL here.
I'll make 273562839 threads here till I see articles on KSG twice or thrice every week just like the other serials.
You know what,now I'm going to keep a count on the number of articles of all the popular shows and make a new thread with the numbers and seek an explanation again..
Let me see for how long IF does not bans my account for asking justice. Wink
I'll come with a new account and try again if they close my account. ROFL LOL
All I want is the support of all KSGIANS here.
Please keep supporting me like this.
Take care!

PS-I'm going to edit my harsh reply to ur first post.
I hope u may do the same for yours. Wink

crazy4KASH_AR

IF-Sizzlerz

crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KS_Shreya

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#009933">Err well there should be a topic for his birthday made and that's only when it can be GAed.</font>

Thanks a lot for the enlightenment...
The link for the thread was pmed before 12 by the KSGAT members of Qubool Hai forum.
Anyways,finally the thread is made global.I'm cool now.

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Friends,

Have you guys sent the thread *Shurti* to be GAed?  If not could you please pass it over so we can request the thread to be GAed.  Thank you

crazy4KASH_AR

IF-Sizzlerz

crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MP_Radha

Friends,

Have you guys sent the thread *Shurti*to be GAed? If not could you please pass it over so we can request the thread to be GAed. Thank you

We passed on the thread to admins before 12.00 but we got the GAT after 6/7 hours of 12 am..
Also,will we get an article for KSG's b'day or not?

iMini

IF-Sizzlerz

iMini

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Well i guess you or whoever opened the bday thread must have contacted the viewbie or moderator of that channel.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top