Suggestions / Comments

Why is the birthday of KSG ignored here?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

crazy4KASH_AR

IF-Sizzlerz

crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
It's 5 am now. 5 hours have passed and we(KSG and DMG/QH fans) still didn't get the global announcement thread for wishing KSG and having a party here on his birthday..

Gurmeet's birthday is already over and so is the anniversary of Punar Vivaah but the two threads are still on.
WOW!!
What a justice!!

AND THEN IF COMES UP WITH A FACEBOOK POLL TO SEE IF IT'S CHASKA METER IS WORKING PROPERLY OR NOT
ROFL

ADMINS OF IF can please explain me that why are they bothered about their Chaska meter soo much if they already show biased behaviour towards certain actors/actresses and forums...

KINDLY DO NOT GIVE ME ANY LAME EXCUSE FOR THE DELAY OF KSG'S GAT...

ACCEPT THE FACT THAT KSG IS BEING CORNERED HERE and so is QUBOOL HAI.

It's really sad to see that a forum which held much respect in my eyes is slowly losing its worth...
Anything is acceptable but not INJUSTICE...

I SEEK PROPER EXPLANATION FOR THIS HEIGHT OF IGNORANCE TOWARDS KSG...

ANOTHER THREAD IN THIS CORNER BY YAARIYAN HAS ASKED AN ARTICLE ON KSG'S BIRTHDAY(the request has been made a few days back already).
I HOPE WE MAY GET THE ARTICLE TODAY

If the mods come here and say that they were busy and have got other things to do etc etc like lame excuses,I really don't know what I'll do next.May be filing a complaint against this forum to the cyber police and reporting to Karan protection Squad can only help us now. ROFL I've no intentions to offend anyone but as a member of this forum and a fan of a show and celebrity,I hope I have the rights to seek explanations for the things happening around in this forum.
If this thread gets closed down.I'll open 1000 more threads with 34342342 IP addresses and trust me now this storm will stop only when I see complete justice to KSG and Qubool Hai
The number of articles for QH are minimum every week.How is this possible if other forums and 4lions itself promotes and holds a press conference for certain twists and turns in the show.
Is IF having any plans to treat QH and KSG fans properly or not?

Edited by crazy4KASH_AR - 23 February 2013 at 2:36am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

numi12HR-DMG4lifethesemomentssurbhiholic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why is the birthday of KSG ignored here?" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chainreaction.

IF-Stunnerz

chainreaction.

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
I do agree that his birthday thread should've been a GA by now but the mods will deal with it when they come on. I think everyone wants it to be a GA but making such topics won't help and it won't bring the mods here any faster, it's just spreading negativity. We should just be patient and wait.

No 'justice' is gonna be served by this topic LOL so I just think it's kinda irrelevant, whatever's biased is gonna stay like that there's no point in making these topics, do you honestly think that making this is gonna suddenly make everything unbiased?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mcdreamy.

mcdreamy.

IF-Stunnerz

mcdreamy.

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
I agree ^^ no amounts of topics like this is gonna get KSG "justice" LOL I do agree with you but, seriously all this is just a waste of time and no one really cares anymore! And anyway not like IF is effecting KSG's popularity! All these ranks and shiz don't even mean anything to me anymore tbh so yeah just chill and don't bother :)

Edited by GoldenSkies - 22 February 2013 at 5:32pm

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Err well there should be a topic for his birthday made and that's only when it can be GAed.

blessing-beauty

IF-Addictz

blessing-beauty

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
^^his bday toopic wass made evn b4 12 in India

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy4KASH_AR

crazy4KASH_AR

IF-Sizzlerz

crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blessing-beauty

^^his bday toopic wass made evn b4 12 in India

Absolutely true.

crazy4KASH_AR

IF-Sizzlerz

crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajen_hamesha

I do agree that his birthday thread should've been a GA by now but the mods will deal with it when they come on. I think everyone wants it to be a GA but making such topics won't help and it won't bring the mods here any faster, it's just spreading negativity. We should just be patient and wait.

No 'justice' is gonna be served by this topic LOL so I just think it's kinda irrelevant, whatever's biased is gonna stay like that there's no point in making these topics, do you honestly think that making this is gonna suddenly make everything unbiased?

I think you didn't have a look at my previous thread on the suggestion corner.
You know there was no article on KSG/Qubool Hai since almost a month on IF.
The moment I made a thread here raising my questiong towards the biasis,we got an article withing 3 hours on QH and KSG and IF tried to give us candies by 5-6 more articles.
Emm you may stay satisfied if you think that everything is fine here.
I'm not happy,so I'll keep making threads like this.

I request you to kindly not judge the relevance of this topic.It might be irrelevant to me but it holds much significance in my eyes.
Thanks for letting me know that there are still some people like you feel that everything is fine with KSG and QH.This has come as a surprise to me but anyways no issues.
Thanks for the comments.
Take care!

crazy4KASH_AR

IF-Sizzlerz

crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GoldenSkies

I agree ^^ no amounts of topics like this is gonna get KSG "justice" LOL I do agree with you but, seriously all this is just a waste of time and no one really cares anymore! And anyway not like IF is effecting KSG's popularity! All these ranks and shiz don't even mean anything to me anymore tbh so yeah just chill and don't bother :)

I wonder why you are here if this thread is irrelevant to you.
You may be satisfied with whatever is happening on IF with KSG.I'm NOT.So,I'm here...

Thanks for your suggestions.
Take care!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top