Posted: 11 years ago

Hello Peeps

So it is my turn to post Game of the Week.  So I thunked and thunked till I could thunk no more and then looked at Games Forum for inspiration and came up with this. 

So, the object is, is that I start off with a country which is jumbled up.  The next person has to unjumble the country and then give in one sentence a place of beauty, interest, event or well known landmark.  For example:  cfrena - france.   Attraction/Landmark: Eiffel Tower.  Then they have to provide a country with the words jumbled up. 

So let me start you off:

Niadi

Taj Mahal
Edited by Xarina - 11 years ago
Very tricky game Xar, thanks for putting it up ..

since u did not give the country name... 

I will leave a country name jumbled...

IHCAN

so the next person shud .. unjumble it, list a place of importance, and also give another jumbled country name to the following person .. Is that right Xar๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by munnihyderabad - 11 years ago
๐Ÿ˜ƒ A tricky game and I love it๐Ÿ˜› Thanks for putting it up Xar๐Ÿ˜Š

Attraction: Great Wall
Here is the next one

aaylaisM
Attraction: Twin towers

Next ailartsua
attraction: cangaroo 
dacnaa
attraction: cangaroo 
dacnaa

p:s; awesome game xarina.really liked it
Attraction: Nirgara Falls

Next: dnalaeZ weN 
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

Very tricky game Xar, thanks for putting it up ..

since u did not give the country name... 

I will leave a country name jumbled...

IHCAN

so the next person shud .. unjumble it, list a place of importance, and also give another jumbled country name to the following person .. Is that right Xar๐Ÿ˜‰
Gosh! I am such a dork  Hence even the title is abit awry and as for not leaving a jumbled country Must have been really tired๐Ÿ˜‰.  Thanks Munni for putting it right.  ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by Xarina

Gosh! I am such a dork  Hence even the title is abit awry and as for not leaving a jumbled country Must have been really tired๐Ÿ˜‰.  Thanks Munni for putting it right.  ๐Ÿ˜ณ

no prob Xar. u might be tired ๐Ÿ˜›  .. i will edit the title later   never mind of the title;l๐Ÿ˜†
New Zealand
Sky Tower

Gelndna