Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 15

McNinja

IF-Rockerz

McNinja

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lonely0planet

nevermind,, even if you meant me.. i AM spending a lot of time on IF...what is there to be ashamed of ... i am in a new place..contrasting weather.. friends yes.. but dont know them too well to hang around Wink
i dont mind letting people here or anywhere know who i am generally.. just dont want any one from work to see me here and then mock me.. no.. may be I dont mind that either.. but then everyone else is so secretive here..
BTW you do come across as a sensible person +10 if you are a girl to top that.. very few sensible girls on IF Smile)

no i didnt mean you. i dont think you are that active. you have around 900 post. and yes even those who are in high interest group are fine. they are replacing spare real life time with virtual time. doesnt make them any less

it is just personal preference. some are carefree and dont like hiding things and consider it unnatural behavior. others are shy and dont want to reveal too much. then there are those who dont see any benefit in getting closer to virtual people. its a mix bag. all approaches are fine. lol

hahahah...i am not a girl. i disagree. i think both can be sensible. some impressive debaters here have been girls.  and i am not saying this to get any likes. i dont write things to get likes.
so +44 as Ninja said then...LOL
jokes apart.. thought you are a bit too sensible to be a girl!
[/QUOTE]

LOL

Meaning far too level-headed? 

Edited by McNinja - 24 February 2013 at 3:45pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyPlanetVintage.WineForever-KA

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FB or IF? (Page 7)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Freethinker112

Originally posted by McNinja

BTW you do come across as a sensible person +10 if you are a girl to top that.. very few sensible girls on IF Smile)

LOL +44 if you're a guy. 

What, sensible guys are rarer than sensible girls on IF? Shocked

Haha ...Looks like there are too many guys like me around here ...to support Ninja Girl's suspicion about the non sensical guys ...I must now expect the girls to come forward and thank me for that ..LOL

Vintu ...Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyPlanetForever-KAMcNinjaFreethinker112

McNinja

IF-Rockerz

McNinja

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged
^^ Better to be nonsensical than pretentious on a forum. No offense to anyone. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyPlanetVintage.Wine

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by McNinja

^^ Better to be nonsensical than pretentious on a forum. No offense to anyone. LOL

Yeah no offenses to anyone ..But please congratulate me someone ..Looks like I just earned another precious E Accolade ...LOL

Vintu ...Tongue

LovelyPlanetMcNinja

BirdieNumNum

BirdieNumNum

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

It just depends.

FB is for connecting with people, staying in touch, sharing lives with those we wish to. IF is more for time pass, fun, and all.

Most people know my name and basics about me. I'm pretty transparent like that. I can't put on pretenses or act mysteriously anonymous.

For most forums I'm part of:
Some people are just forum interactions.
Those I get along with, I interact on PMs and scraps (IF only)
If we really hit it off and have fun then twitter
If we really hit it off and I feel friendly, we share emails
If I find someone trustworthy or hit a comfort zone, then I'll add on FB. Thats the elite class.
Slightly elevated elite class is ones with whom numbers are swapped, I've met/will meet or want to meet.

very impressive. Seems all mapped out to machine-like precision. I bet it's harder getting into this program than some of the elite institutions i can think of. LOL

LovelyPlanetFreethinker112

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BirdieNumNum

Originally posted by return_to_hades

It just depends.

FB is for connecting with people, staying in touch, sharing lives with those we wish to. IF is more for time pass, fun, and all.

Most people know my name and basics about me. I'm pretty transparent like that. I can't put on pretenses or act mysteriously anonymous.

For most forums I'm part of:
Some people are just forum interactions.
Those I get along with, I interact on PMs and scraps (IF only)
If we really hit it off and have fun then twitter
If we really hit it off and I feel friendly, we share emails
If I find someone trustworthy or hit a comfort zone, then I'll add on FB. Thats the elite class.
Slightly elevated elite class is ones with whom numbers are swapped, I've met/will meet or want to meet.

very impressive. Seems all mapped out to machine-like precision. I bet it's harder getting into this program than some of the elite institutions i can think of. LOL

And to add to that, you have to be in the small population that found IF. I mean you have to be in such small percentage just to know about this program. The selection process doesn't even start for the rest. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BirdieNumNumLovelyPlanetMcNinja

BirdieNumNum

BirdieNumNum

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

and you consider communicating with family and friends a waste of time as well? ah my dear God!!.. how much more selfish are you going to be?
what exactly do you not find a waste of time? sitting on a mundane chair and trying to read from 8 or more screens all at the same time? tell me is that even possible for human beings with two eyes LOL

hey are you calling me selfish? I'll have you know that i give of myself freely every weekend night. What more can anyone ask than i share myself?LOL

ok, ever heard of iphone? blackberry? android? If you haveLOL, you'd know it's quicker and nicer speaking with family and friends using mobile. Why go the convoluted way with FB? Yes, FB does have its usefulness when you're trying to get to a lot of people at the same time or you dont want to invest personal time calling them up. But i am more of a audio-visual guy. Cant handle too much tabloid-type  reading..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyPlanet

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BirdieNumNum

hey are you calling me selfish? I'll have you know that i give of myself freely every weekend night. What more can anyone ask than i share myself?LOL

ok, ever heard of iphone? blackberry? android? If you haveLOL, you'd know it's quicker and nicer speaking with family and friends using mobile. Why go the convoluted way with FB? Yes, FB does have its usefulness when you're trying to get to a lot of people at the same time or you dont want to invest personal time calling them up. But i am more of a audio-visual guy. Cant handle too much tabloid-type  reading..LOL

@ Bold :   And how long does your week last Birdie?  A day ? ...LOL ..Now don't go the orthodox 7 days way if you don't wanna sound selfish again ...LOL

Vintu ...Tongue

BirdieNumNumLovelyPlanet

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Debate Mansion Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.