Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India-Forums

   

FB or IF? (Page 3)

LovesLowCulture Senior Member
LovesLowCulture
LovesLowCulture

Joined: 11 December 2012
Posts: 778

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
^^ Oh no, I'm kidding, McNinja!!!!!!! Tongue I'm not birdienumnum!!!! LP and I were just kidding around! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyPlanetMcNinja

McNinja IF-Rockerz
McNinja
McNinja

Joined: 30 August 2012
Posts: 9178

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LovesLowCulture

^^ Oh no, I'm kidding, McNinja!!!!!!! Tongue I'm not birdienumnum!!!! LP and I were just kidding around! 


LOL, Jesus LLC...killing me here. LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LovesLowCultureLovelyPlanet

LovesLowCulture Senior Member
LovesLowCulture
LovesLowCulture

Joined: 11 December 2012
Posts: 778

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
^^ LOL, I don't have the cognitive capacity to work two accounts at once. But, then again, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to come up with the kind of shiz birdie and I say on here LOL.  
I must say, birdie seems to be pretty popular with the girls on here. He must be doing something right! Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyPlanetMcNinja

McNinja IF-Rockerz
McNinja
McNinja

Joined: 30 August 2012
Posts: 9178

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LovesLowCulture

^^ LOL, I don't have the cognitive capacity to work two accounts at once. But, then again, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to come up with the kind of shiz birdie and I say on here LOL.  
I must say, birdie seems to be pretty popular with the girls on here. He must be doing something right! Tongue

LOL True..for the 5 minutes I thought you were in fact Bridie, I was disappointed that the pseudonym theory was right and that he was nothing but a mere figment of your imagination. 

Hahah, apologies for the misunderstanding. To be fair, you did sound pretty convincing. I'm just going to go and continue ogling the Marchesa collection you posted, timeout. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LovesLowCulture

LovelyPlanet Goldie
LovelyPlanet
LovelyPlanet

Joined: 03 October 2009
Posts: 2298

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by McNinja

Originally posted by LovesLowCulture

^^ LOL, I don't have the cognitive capacity to work two accounts at once. But, then again, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to come up with the kind of shiz birdie and I say on here LOL.  
I must say, birdie seems to be pretty popular with the girls on here. He must be doing something right! Tongue

LOL True..for the 5 minutes I thought you were in fact Bridie, I was disappointed that the pseudonym theory was right and that he was nothing but a mere figment of your imagination. 

Hahah, apologies for the misunderstanding. To be fair, you did sound pretty convincing. I'm just going to go and continue ogling the Marchesa collection you posted, timeout. LOL
I C! Ninja n I share many common interests on IF..
LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LovesLowCultureMcNinja

LovelyPlanet Goldie
LovelyPlanet
LovelyPlanet

Joined: 03 October 2009
Posts: 2298

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LovesLowCulture

^^ Oh no, I'm kidding, McNinja!!!!!!! Tongue I'm not birdienumnum!!!! LP and I were just kidding around! 

no.. i was nt kidding.. like Ninja i believed you too Wink..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LovesLowCultureMcNinja

Forever-KA IF-Rockerz
Forever-KA
Forever-KA

Joined: 01 April 2009
Posts: 5426

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Oh so this topic is based on a incident where a member PMed another member and said "lets keep this virtual" and that made topic maker think why do people hide themselves on IF.
 
I never got that and just stated what I prefer between FB and IF. I need to read carefully. This is more about why people hide theselves. anyway.
 
Edit: I think virtual world appeals to people who are not social in real life. The time spent here is directly propotional to spare social time you have. Those who have many real life friends will be less active here. Then there will be those who have a social life and then they make time for debates, programs, shows. Finally people who have not much to do and therefore get addicted to chatting and interacting.
 
Low interest
Moderate interest
High interest
 
respectively.
 
that was answer to topic makers second point. now that i have read full post. lol


Edited by King-Anu - 23 February 2013 at 5:34pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyPlanet

LovelyPlanet Goldie
LovelyPlanet
LovelyPlanet

Joined: 03 October 2009
Posts: 2298

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by King-Anu

Oh so this topic is based on a incident where a member PMed another member and said "lets keep this virtual" and that made topic maker think why do people hide themselves on IF.
 
I never got that and just stated what I prefer between FB and IF. I need to read carefully. This is more about why people hide theselves. anyway.
 
Edit: I think virtual world appeals to people who are not social in real life. The time spent here is directly propotional to spare social time you have. Those who have many real life friends will be less active here. Then there will be those who have a social life and then they make time for debates, programs, shows. Finally people who have not much to do and therefore get addicted to chatting and interacting.
 
Low interest
Moderate interest
High interest
 
respectively.
 
that was answer to topic makers second point. now that i have read full post. lol
ummm.. mildly disagree, though i like most points as usual  Smile and thanks for re-reading
 
2,3 years ago i'd come to  IF looking for written updates and videos of missed episodes of silly hindi soaps i was addicted to, cos my mum used to  watch em back home ... last year when i lost her..apparently i stopped watching tv altogether except bigg boss(find it a total time waste tbhLOL)
 
and since i dont get to write much(and talk, eat and even pee sometimes) cos of strange kind of profession im in... IF for me is a fix for all of that...may be im in wrong profession but thats the only thing i know..
 
i wont call myself nt social.. it depends if people around me have anything in common or not..if i have bunch of school kids around me i'd rather turn into recluse Confused..
 
but may be all of you here are school kids and im fine with everyone(probably we are too judgemental in real life so another +1 to IFLOL)
 
cheers!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Forever-KA

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Debate Mansion Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index