Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Prometeus

😎 Sunglasses, they allow you to stare at people without being caught.. 😆
what if you find people staring at you 😊
Originally posted by lonely0planet

😆.. you are the funniest!

Hahaha ..Yeah ..😆 ..Even the Cops agree to that ..That's why they never take my mugshot (With the tagline ' Most Wanted' )  off their walls ..😆

Vintu ...😛

Originally posted by Vintage.Wine

Hahaha ..Yeah ..😆 ..Even the Cops agree to that ..That's why they never take my mugshot (With the tagline ' Most Wanted' )  off their walls ..😆

Vintu ...😛

yay.. im goldie now.. guess need to behave like a grown up
Originally posted by lonely0planet

yay.. im goldie now.. guess need to behave like a grown up

Excuse Me ..😆 ..Are ya taunting me or what ? ..😆 ..I have only about 600 posts. ..Quite a long way to go before I become a Goldie ..If I ll ever become one .. I know .And that was one amazing way you devised to tell me that I need to grow up ... Didn't ya?.. << Just kidding ...😆

Congratulations to you on becoming a Goldie ...

Vintu ...😛
Originally posted by Vintage.Wine

Excuse Me ..😆 ..Are ya taunting me or what ? ..😆 ..I have only about 600 posts. ..Quite a long way to go before I become a Goldie ..If I ll ever become one .. I know .And that was one amazing way you devised to tell me that I need to grow up ... Didn't ya?.. << Just kidding ...😆

Congratulations to you on becoming a Goldie ...

Vintu ...😛
😆 no was nt taunting..don't think I have made any meaningful contribution here compared to you and others.. But have learnt to be more respectful towards everyone lately (yeah a rare trait of Indian race 😉 , you already listed among grown ups for that)..
just noticed I joined IF more than 4 years ago, 1000 posts are too less compared to dazzlers and sizzlersTongue.. and thanks
IF ofcourse becouse FB is for bigger not like me smallers so IF IS GOOD BECOUSE here all very kind to eachother