Love u Sriti!!! Happy B-day!!!😃🥳
Love ur chemsitry with Harshad!! ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜‰

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by -Neloufer-

One thing I have noticed id that her character's names always start with  'S'

not all...😉  her current character starts with a G
Originally posted by flutterby

<font size="2"><font color="#990000">i so hope there is an sbs, sbb video showing her celebrate her birthday... wud love to know how she celebrates her bday😃</font></font>
awwee me too flutter 😛 Sriti ka ek masti wala cute pie segment must be there in sbs nd sbb today ...bohot time se Sriti ka noughty wala roop nhi dekha..m missing the chulbuly Sriti 😃

<font size="2"><font color="#990000">not all...😉 her current character starts with a G </font></font>
and her 1st show Dhoom Machao Dhoom's character name stars from M Malini Sharma 😛 but realy this is a cute coincident that most of her on scren characters name started from S :))
wish u a very happy birthday sriti...u r one of the most brilliant and power packed performer...amazing actor with great talent and i never knew u worked in so many shows before saubhagyawati bhava..
wish u a lots of happiest returns of the day.

<font size="2"><font color="#990000">this was her last year's bday bash with sb cast

</font>
</font>
Aww so cute segment.. wish today someone also give her a sirprice lyk her mom did last year 😛😛😛
Hi sriti i wish u a very happy bday.i bcame ur fan after watching saubagyavathi bhava.i was so impressed by ur acting.u n me share same date of birth 26.2.1986,i m very happy tat both of r dob r same
Have a very Happy Wala Birthday Sriti! 🥳

God Bless!