||Sriti Jha's Birthday Bash|| LET'S CELEBRATE!!!

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

From the sweet, shy, and beautiful Malini to the child bride Ganga, Sriti Jha has played it all. And today, on this very special and sweet day, we celebrate her birthday in our style! Here's wishing Sriti Jha a very special 27th Happy BIRTHDAY!!!

Edited by KS_Shreya - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail

Sriti Jha, a popular Indian television actress was born on 26 February 1986 in Darbhanga, Bihar. She completed her studies from Modern Indian School, Kathmandu and then in Delhi from Laxman Public School & Sri Venkateswara College. She then joined the English dramatics society named "Verbum" in 2004. She went on to become the President of the society and got her first main role in a Verbum play titled "Ritual In Blood". She won one Best Actor award in the Delhi University dramatics circuit for this particular performance.

Minionite thumbnail

Dhoom Machao Dhoom on Disney Channel 
She made her television debut in Disney Channel hit show Dhoom Machao Dhoom. DMD was a debut show for many other well known Tellywood cast like Kinshuk Mahajan (Bidaai fame), Toral Rasputra (Chhoti Si Zindagi fame), Vikrant Massey (Dharam Veer, Baba Aisey Var Dhondo fame). Sriti played the role of Malini Sharma and was paired opposite Vikrant Massey.

Jiya Jale on 9X

A classic love story, Jiya Jale is the story of Sunaina, played by Siddhartha Basu's beautiful and talented find, Sriti Jha. Brought up in a close and caring family, Sunaina has just fallen in the love with the idea of love, when she meets Chandan. And they fall in love. But they are also caught up in a whirpool of hatred, deceit and betrayal - which changes their lives drastically. But even in the most trying times, the two hold their love for each other above all conventions. Sriti was paired opposite saurab pandey and their chemistry was appreciated by the audience.

Shaurya aur Suhani on Star Plus

It is a story of a brave and good hearted young man, Shaurya, who is unaware that he's the Prince of a royal family and his struggle to regain his kingdom. This fight and struggle is intertwined with his romantic love story with Princess Suhani, played by sriti. It portrays love story of two human beings, who are separated by class and find their way to each others heart.

Jyoti on NDTV Imagine

In Jyoti, Sriti played the character Sudha. Sudha is the second eldest of the siblings. She is much suppressed, introvert and has concealed feelings. At the age of 7 she was sent off to her grandmother's place in a village to stay away from the financial crisis the family was going through. Sudha misses the love, care and affection which she never received from her parents and this is the reason she is always found amongst books. Sudha has always envied her classmates and friends for the love and affection they received from their parents. The longing for affection has given Sudha a split personality Devika. Sudha who is a scared & timid girl doesn't really know how to stand up for herself but when she turns into devika, no one can stop her. She was paired opposite Alok they to shared a cute chemistry in the show.

Rakt Sambandh on NDTV Imagine

Rakt Sambandh was a thriller show aired on NDTV Imagine which started on 19 July 2010. Sriti Jha in Rakt Sambandh played the role of Sandhya, who was a visually impaired girl had four elder sisters and a loving father and manages to live a normal life with the support of her family But her life changes when Sandhya's father died on her wedding day.The mysterious death of her father makes her go into a shock but soon she start smiling again with the love and care of her husband yuvraj who belong to a very rich family .Than she find out that Yuvraj's family have its deep and dark secret .This was the story about Sandhya and the secrets of her husband.

Dil Se Di Dua Saubhagyavati Bhav? on Life Ok

In Dil se di dua - saubhagyavati bhava she is playing lead role of Jhanvi. the story is based on struggle of Sriti as jhanvi with his over possesive and abusive husband Viraj.Viraj, who had an abusive childhood,behaves miserably with jhanvi , being very sweet and nice same time. Jhanvi always try to save her marriage doing all that she can do to save their marriage.Jhahnvi's parents are not aware of it but Jhahnvi's grandmother is suspicious about Viraj.The story continues with Jhanvi dreaming that Viraj might change someday. 

Balika Vadhu on Colors
Sriti jha will be Jagya's new love interest in Colors popular TV show balika.She will be playing role of victim of child marriage and Jagya will help her. Her character Ganga has seen a lot of grief in life, after going through a child marriage. She is a mother to an infant and has faced a lot of problems from her in-laws. 
Minionite thumbnail

ok... this is my msg for sriti

may this special day blossom with joy
may the fragrance of happiness spread in ur life
may u find plenty of reasons to smile
may this yr be the best of many more special ones to arrive

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SRITI JHA

Happy Birthday photo bday.gif

birthday party photo Party.gif
happy birthday cake photo SmileyGivesCake.gifenjoy ur birthday with a big cake and lots of presents
birthday presents photo 1-1.gif

Hello Sriti.
A very happy birthday to u and may u get much more success in your life ahead.
I had watched u in Saubhagyhati Bhava, and you rocked as Sia.
Kudos to u for ur work and the person u are.
Hope you enjoy your birthday and always remain as beautiful as you are.

My jaanu, my cutie pie, my sweet heart, my princess, my angel, and more of all my INSPIRATION. Happy Birthday to Sriti Jha. Loveee you. I love this actress a lot. Shes the first ever actress who is been my inspiration, who love and respect so much. shes the best, No attitude nothing. a beautiful person and a beautiful actress. love you sriti ?

happy birthday to you. may you get long life with loads of happiness. may you get lots of success. may you become the biggest star. may you live with a great health. may you shine and bright always and may you always stay as bubbly happy as you are today. 

love you. keep rocking. And I JUST LOVE YOU...ALOT
Minionite thumbnail

Introduction - Shreya

Biography - Flutter

Shows - Flutter and Shreya

Credits - Shreya

Graphics - Swetha

Minionite thumbnail
And the thread is ready!!! Let the party begin!!!
Happy Birthday Sriti!!!
-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Happy birthday sriti god bless u alwaysss

Res
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Dear Ms Jha,Here is wishing you a very happy birthday and many happy returns of the day.
Hope your role in Balika Vadhu brings you all the success in your professional life that your talent deserves.
All the very best.😊
SwastikAshNi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday Sriti,wish you many many Happy Returns with lots more success-have a blast and keep rocking in BV
vidya0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Happy birthday shriti, though i have not seen any of your earlier shows i started admiring ur acting in balikavadhu and i become a fan of u. May all ur  dreams come true. Love u  dear .❤️
Edited by vidya0000 - 11 years ago