Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav
Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

India-Forums

Rocky's "tharkiness".

Freethinker112 IF-Sizzlerz
Freethinker112
Freethinker112

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
I love to joke about Rocky as much as the next guy, it's all good in jest, but I would like to make sure we are all on the same page when it comes to this statement.

In seriousness, I don't think Rocky is a tharki aka pervert. The only girl he used to like was Aishwarya, who suddenly vanished. The Pari girl also appeared for just some moments. So his falling for a girl doesn't make him a pervert. I don't think he ever took extra liberties with her. He didn't try to misread her signals in his own way as a yes. And on finding that she does have a BF, the guy was hurt.

True, Rocky has become the subject of our amusement. LOL But seriously, he isn't a tharki, at least not in my eyes.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kyayaar-Purva-lizzie1765dazzlerfanShwets1502

AB_DaKriticizer IF-Sizzlerz
AB_DaKriticizer
AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Freethinker112

I love to joke about Rocky as much as the next guy, it's all good in jest, but I would like to make sure we are all on0„2the0„2same page when it comes to this0„2statement.

In0„2seriousness, I don't think Rocky is a tharki aka pervert. The only girl he used to like was Aishwarya, who suddenly vanished. The Pari girl also appeared for just some moments. So his falling for a girl doesn't make him a pervert. I don't think he ever took extra liberties with her. He didn't try to misread her signals in his own way as a yes. And on finding that she does have a BF, the guy was hurt.

True, Rocky has become the subject of our0„2amusement.0„2LOL0„2But seriously, he isn't a tharki, at least not in my eyes.

Sahi baat hai, but his behaviour was odd. I agree his likings towards Rinku is not tharkiness, but what he was doing you know drooling and things, it was something you don't see often. So this is the thing which was forcing us to call him 'tharki'.Tongue Par ab toh uska dil toot chuka hai, so saari thrakiness gayee. Ab koi aur ladki dhunde.ROFL
Shwets1502 IF-Stunnerz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Yeah Rocky was not that badLOL 
he was just that innocent teenage boy in loveLOL but since we have seen him as a sensible/responsible boy, seeing him like this was silly.
Freethinker112
Freethinker112

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Fantasizing about a girl he likes isn't that far fetched, the problems was the cliched way CVs chose to show it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

-Purva- IF-Dazzler
-Purva-
-Purva-

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
When we talk of "Tharkiness" do we even understand the implications of the term?

A man in his 30s or 40s (or above) who is trying to flirt with young girls oblivious of their comfort level could be called a tharki, same goes for men who press their unwelcome attentions (and organs) on an unwilling girl. Using the same word for a teenager who is clearly infatuated is going a bit too far.

We need to understand the difference between teenage attraction and over-working libido.

Rocky is a 17 yr old who is seeing a beautiful girl (unrelated by blood-ties) 24x7 for the first time - it is natural for him to react this way. But is he being a pervert, is he forcing his presence on an unwilling girl, is he taking advantage of her in any way, is he making her uncomfortable? The answers to these would probably go long way in how we see and assess situations.
Freethinker112
Freethinker112

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
^ That's actually why I created this thread, to clear my stand lest people assume that my jokes are serious.

-Purva-

sandyvrits Senior Member
sandyvrits
sandyvrits

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Purva-

When we talk of "Tharkiness" do we even understand the implications of the term?

A man in his 30s or 40s (or above) who is trying to flirt with young girls oblivious of their comfort level could be called a tharki, same goes for men who press their unwelcome attentions (and organs) on an unwilling girl. Using the same word for a teenager who is clearly infatuated is going a bit too far.

We need to understand the difference between teenage attraction and over-working libido.

Rocky is a 17 yr old who is seeing a beautiful girl (unrelated by blood-ties) 24x7 for the first time - it is natural for him to react this way. But is he being a pervert, is he forcing his presence on an unwilling girl, is he taking advantage of her in any way, is he making her uncomfortable? The answers to these would probably go long way in how we see and assess situations.

Clap Well, looks like u and me are on the same page in regard with the meaning of the term "tharki"..Big smile

-Purva-

Samraat_92 IF-Stunnerz
Samraat_92
Samraat_92

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Bt i thnk  dat he is a Big Tharki jis tarha usnay apnay Maa Baap nd Rinku k Pita G k samnay Rinku ko hawt tak keh daala tha..ShockedD'ohLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index