Balika Vadhu

BV Episode Discussion Thread #1 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 114

aparnauma

IF-Sizzlerz

aparnauma

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malika

Honestly speaking I loved the first scene yesterday.J getting back Sumi and bhairon's trust.The way three of them held each others hand was rly touching.It felt as if finally what cvs wanted to show - J's real redemption for leaving the values and morals of his parents...was finally coming to fruition.But the hurried love track spoilt it all.I was like.."pls cvs not another time"May be they just wanted to show that JaGA are bonding as friends but unfortunately it didnt look like that.The touchy feely thing...sharmana and all seemed more desperate than sweet.I hope cvs realize that they need to take things atleast a bit gradually.

Well said.Clap

I like to see J rising to be the son that he deserved with the help and guidance of his father more than anything else.BS always saw the kind of kid he wanted to have in Anandi and he moulded her and shaped her so well.I so wish to see BS doing the same with J.
i'd rather see this track of J coming into his own with his level headed parents guiding him and eventually becoming a man of substance just like his father who supported his daughter in law against his own son for what he believed was right.This he did even when his heart was bleeding at the thought of losing his own son.

Edited by aparnauma - 22 February 2013 at 11:29pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hookedumamdsupriyahisusmitanollaMalika

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BV Episode Discussion Thread #1 (Page 7)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nolla

IF-Rockerz

nolla

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritzi12

ShockedOmg i was trying to find FT and saw this so now our forum has normal EDT rather than FT sigh that made us unique neways ppl turn agressive with comments so mod took right desicion Clap

I liked yesterday epi it was well portrayed 
but precap was a bit Wacko

So welcome myfriend. Another lost soul,!!! Yes this is the new "so called FT" Just enjoy the frustration. We are all parteners in crime!!!!LOL
Love you guys, you all make this thing work. We have all the coulors we need on life!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

itsRitzi

GoldenDew

IF-Sizzlerz

GoldenDew

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Jaise ko taisa mila.. kitna mazaa aaya LOL

Two whites AnSh will mix and fill their home and world with brightness..

And two greys JaGan mix and fill singh's ki haveli with darkness.. they r too self-centered to bother about the world anyways Tongue and not to to forget  black ka tadka Gauri.. I see a very very potential future for Dsa.. screaming matches ki bharmaar LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

NDDgirlchitra11umamdsupriyahisusmitanollaMalikaaparnaumaitsRitzi

stuti..

stuti..

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 12:05am | IP Logged
 Thanks Illriya for providing a broader platform, where we need not put only negative impressions (as earlier title was requiring)...
Some impression on today's episode (fetched from WU, as seeing this thread in the morning)  

Shashank today; In scuffy beard or clean-shaven, he has an aristocratic handsome presence, befitting scion of a wealthy landlord's household...Remembering his debut, he had that lanky teen ager look then.  later on, shifty eyes conveyed a selfish, immature young man. Now, the face matures- its finely chiseled symmetry dashed with a fresh confidence of an adult makes a very pleasant appearance.

The Parents- son scene was lifted well above its cliched dialogues by honesty of expressions by all three involved. It was made heart warming and a treat to watch; to see middle aged parents cherishing and adoring their handsome young son, repaired to them after such a long, long parting. ( especially appreciating Cvs, for in past, have ranted copious against this lacunaLOL )

Though, it's a bit too fast pacing in Jagya- Ganga bumps- far better, if they continue developing non committal encounters such as their last conversation on his past. Yet, SJ has a natural charm and engaging act. Properly done, they should pair well and catching...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra123jdfansamvi.adi2512shankythebesttiny15

Malika

IF-Sizzlerz

Malika

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GoldenDew

Jaise ko taisa mila.. kitna mazaa aaya LOL

Two whites AnSh will mix and fill their home and world with brightness..

And two greys JaGan mix and fill singh's ki haveli with darkness.. they r too self-centered to bother about the world anyways Tongue and not to to forget  black ka tadka Gauri.. I see a very very potential future for Dsa.. screaming matches ki bharmaar LOL

I so agree!! I must say BV CVs are such psychologists.They never do things for drama.They show the reality of life.A grey is never suited with a pure white and Ganga's character has been written keeping that in mind.DS will get her share of lessons thru the ex and future beendhni of her beloved potaEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dsupriyanolla

GoldenDew

IF-Sizzlerz

GoldenDew

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malika

I so agree!! I must say BV CVs are such psychologists.They never do things for drama.They show the reality of life.A grey is never suited with a pure white and Ganga's character has been written keeping that in mind.DS will get her share of lessons thru the ex and future beendhni of her beloved potaEmbarrassed

Frankly they didn't pay any attention to the character Ganga.. hence so many loop holes and inconsistencies in her scenes.. its just the actor who is pulling off the character as of now.. and making the scenes at least bearable LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dsupriyahisusmitanollaMalika

itsRitzi

IF-Stunnerz

itsRitzi

Madhubala Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nolla

ShockedOmg i was trying to find FT and saw this so now our forum has normal EDT rather than FT sigh that made us unique neways ppl turn agressive with comments so mod took right desicion Clap

I liked yesterday epi it was well portrayed 
but precap was a bit Wacko

So welcome myfriend. Another lost soul,!!! Yes this is the new "so called FT" Just enjoy the frustration. We are all parteners in crime!!!!LOL
Love you guys, you all make this thing work. We have all the coulors we need on life!!!!!!
thanks for the welcome 

but this is aint FT  why we are making it so mods will get angry again LOL

nolla

itsRitzi

IF-Stunnerz

itsRitzi

Madhubala Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nolla

Originally posted by tootyfruity

So Anandi JI thinks that if she wears this particular dress ..she will be attracted to Shiv ji  otherwise she not..Wink

LOL no no she wants to bring happiness and liveliness to thier relationship Embarrassedand take it forward 
LOLps: ur signature 

But y do i have a feeling it is always going backward & never forward?
theres always two sides of coin u have to view the other one too 

nolla

Post Reply New Post

Go to top