Balika Vadhu

BV Episode Discussion Thread #1 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 114

aparnauma

IF-Sizzlerz

aparnauma

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nolla

Originally posted by aparnauma

The husband who are much in love can only dream of being together and while Mr hero gets to romance one lady after another and dumps them gets a new lady to romance.

The lady in question who seems to have forgotten her lalla and busying herself poking her head in the family affairs of the people who have given her shelter.Only the otherday she was screaming at the top of her voice for her Lalla is now completely preoccupied with the act of searching for her HERO  IN A ZERO.

Sorry aparnauma, just thought of something to pull your leg, so dont mind!!!! The ZERO guy has got style & has the magic bike. It always works. Living proof, though not the same bike is Shiv. He started off his from a bike. Sooo the guy's  got styleLOL
Gangnam style!!!LOLLOL
The zero guy has got a style of his own when it comes to bikes and women.LOL
Invariably his bike runs into a ditch and the woman gets thrown off the bike.LOLLOL

As for his style with women - Nobody woman wants a repeat experience with him.Once is more than enough.LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dsupriyanollaitsRitzi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BV Episode Discussion Thread #1 (Page 6)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nolla

IF-Rockerz

nolla

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tootyfruity

So Anandi JI thinks that if she wears this particular dress ..she will be attracted to Shiv ji  otherwise she not..Wink

She wants to wear the dress because it was her Shivji desire to see her in that dress.Wink

The gentleman that he is he did not force her to wear her a dress of his liking unlike the unforgettable first husband who threw a royal tantrum until she wore it.
Shiv's patience with his woman payed off she is wearing it on her own accord to please the man she loves.
Unfortunately that gentleman is gutless and he wants only a tag on his his lIfe that  "He is A HUSBAND"

Guys when did she wear it on her own accord???? I guess i missed that one pls, pls, pls, give me the link. Sorry, just again stupid of me stupidity!!! That was just a dream guys, so get hold on another precious moment!!! We are still far from real action. We have to deal with the guy of the MAGIC BIKE 1st. 

What did you call him? Ahaa!!! ZERO - HEROLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aparnauma

aparnauma

IF-Sizzlerz

aparnauma

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 10:09pm | IP Logged

So Anandi JI thinks that if she wears this particular dress ..she will be attracted to Shiv ji  otherwise she not..Wink

She wants to wear the dress because it was her Shivji desire to see her in that dress.Wink

The gentleman that he is he did not force her to wear her a dress of his liking unlike the unforgettable first husband who threw a royal tantrum until she wore it.
Shiv's patience with his woman payed off she is wearing it on her own accord to please the man she loves.
Unfortunately that gentleman is gutless and he wants only a tag on his his lIfe that  "He is A HUSBAND"

He is the kind of husband who doesn't force his wife to do what he wants her to do.He is the kind of husband a wife will willingly do what he wants her to do.Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

umamhisusmita

nolla

IF-Rockerz

nolla

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 10:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nolla

The husband who are much in love can only dream of being together and while Mr hero gets to romance one lady after another and dumps them gets a new lady to romance.

The lady in question who seems to have forgotten her lalla and busying herself poking her head in the family affairs of the people who have given her shelter.Only the otherday she was screaming at the top of her voice for her Lalla is now completely preoccupied with the act of searching for her HERO  IN A ZERO.

Sorry aparnauma, just thought of something to pull your leg, so dont mind!!!! The ZERO guy has got style & has the magic bike. It always works. Living proof, though not the same bike is Shiv. He started off his from a bike. Sooo the guy's  got styleLOL
Gangnam style!!!LOLLOL
The zero guy has got a style of his own when it comes to bikes and women.LOL
Invariably his bike runs into a ditch and the woman gets thrown off the bike.LOLLOL

As for his style with women - Nobody woman wants a repeat experience with him.Once is more than enough.LOLLOL

This time you pinched me ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL i cant even get up dear. I ll watch out next time. ( I ll be en garde). Think i knew how to pull pples's legs? ll remember you 1st.

ThnxROFL ROFLROFL

Edited by nolla - 23 February 2013 at 12:01am

aparnauma

Sheetsden

IF-Sizzlerz

Sheetsden

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Anandi will love him more than anyone to shiv. She will fulfill all his dreams as her own. Shiv would never have to ask her what he wants in his life.

nolla

IF-Rockerz

nolla

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritzi12

LOL no no she wants to bring happiness and liveliness to thier relationship Embarrassedand take it forward 
LOLps: ur signature 

But y do i have a feeling it is always going backward & never forward?

itsRitzi

nolla

IF-Rockerz

nolla

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

@Appy - G2 is busy gal...she has learning and living 2 catch up on beyond the lost lalaaErmm  Also J has tasked Shiv to tracking her sheep. She is bhootni not crybabyStern Smile,so she is not crying for her babyLOL... instead scaring gawar gaonwala with her new found modernityThumbs Up

Anjana, great funny scenario. I loved it. Modernity has settled in, Mobile shru ho..., Tv set comes on automatically.(she does not know of the remote)... All these things takes time to learn... By then lalan will be about marriageabe age & thats if they havent married him off already as BVShocked

Malika

IF-Sizzlerz

Malika

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Honestly speaking I loved the first scene yesterday.J getting back Sumi and bhairon's trust.The way three of them held each others hand was rly touching.It felt as if finally what cvs wanted to show - J's real redemption for leaving the values and morals of his parents...was finally coming to fruition.But the hurried love track spoilt it all.I was like.."pls cvs not another time"May be they just wanted to show that JaGA are bonding as friends but unfortunately it didnt look like that.The touchy feely thing...sharmana and all seemed more desperate than sweet.I hope cvs realize that they need to take things atleast a bit gradually.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

smriti81dsupriyaumamnollaJaymaaaparnaumaadi2512

Post Reply New Post

Go to top