Balika Vadhu

BV Episode Discussion Thread #1 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 114

samvi.

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aajkalnollatiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BV Episode Discussion Thread #1 (Page 5)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nolla

IF-Rockerz

nolla

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Perseus-

Actually I wonder sometimes how Shiv would make out the difference when Anandi dresses specially. It would be difficult as she is always dressed heavily. The only difference could be her smile which lightens her face when she happy...as we know Anandi is sad most of the times.

He knows & its not far when you get to see how he knows. Remember, his B-day!!! Not far & who offered anandi the Sari, DS? So we are guaratied to seeing another beauty emerging this time from, hell knows where!!!! But for sure this time, she is his wife so no one ll stop him from picking her up in a big caddle & hug. Oh sorry, i said no one? Sorry, only Ajee can stop himBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aajkal

aajkal

Goldie

aajkal

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
So Anandi JI thinks that if she wears this particular dress ..she will be attracted to Shiv ji  otherwise she not..Wink

Shinyanollaelasingh

itsRitzi

IF-Stunnerz

itsRitzi

Madhubala Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tootyfruity

So Anandi JI thinks that if she wears this particular dress ..she will be attracted to Shiv ji  otherwise she not..Wink

LOL no no she wants to bring happiness and liveliness to thier relationship Embarrassedand take it forward 
LOLps: ur signature 

Edited by ritzi12 - 22 February 2013 at 9:37pm

aajkalnollaaparnauma

Sheetsden

IF-Sizzlerz

Sheetsden

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
It's shiv wish u she her in the nighty. Come on he comes from a city background and studied in London so obviously he likes his wife u be seen without heavy jewellery and sarees Atleast at night. Anandi looks sexy in the nighty. That's the reason his best friend sent the gift to anandi. Remember he gave a naughty dialogue the gift is for me Wink

aparnauma

IF-Sizzlerz

aparnauma

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 9:40pm | IP Logged

She wants to wear the dress because it was her Shivji desire to see her in that dress.Wink

The gentleman that he is he did not force her to wear her a dress of his liking unlike the unforgettable first husband who threw a royal tantrum until she wore it.
Shiv's patience with his woman payed off she is wearing it on her own accord to please the man she loves.

aajkalumamnolla

aajkal

Goldie

aajkal

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

She wants to wear the dress because it was her Shivji desire to see her in that dress.Wink

The gentleman that he is he did not force her to wear her a dress of his liking unlike the unforgettable first husband who threw a royal tantrum until she wore it.
Shiv's patience with his woman payed off she is wearing it on her own accord to please the man she loves.
Unfortunately that gentleman is gutless and he wants only a tag on his his lIfe that  "He is A HUSBAND"

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shinyanolla

nolla

IF-Rockerz

nolla

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 9:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nolla

Ain't this a frustration thread anymore? Cry I didn't like the title :(

I miss frustration thread...that was the most successful thread ever! Can we continue venting our frustrations here?

Pers, close your eyes & think of it as an FT, it ll definately work. Sorry Today, i cant stop myself from pulling pples legs. Funny or not...

Thanks for the suggestion nolla. Yeah I have started doing that...all I can see is thefrustration thread. LOL

Now thats my laardser...ROFLROFL 
So i wont need the gps, rope & the bell, ok???ROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aajkalsamvi.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top