Balika Vadhu

BV Episode Discussion Thread #1 (Page 40)

Post Reply New Post

Page 40 of 114

mahi12

Coolbie

mahi12

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by queen-bee

LOL  Lol it is funny 
How he'll make her Florence Nightingale ...by sending her to nursing school while Basant &  Gehna can keep baby Mannu  after the failure  of IVF. Wink 
BV has enuff teachers we surely could do with a nurse LOL
ROFLthats a great track send her to nursing school but let her first get her education Let her clear matric first which is a must for her He can give her house training ROFLdoctor sahab preparing nursesLOL..doctor sahab's nurse training camp at Bad haveli LOL Ganga first studentLOL

Edited by mahi12 - 04 March 2013 at 1:56pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kikyoBeautiful-Soultiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BV Episode Discussion Thread #1 (Page 40)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

redapple1

Goldie

redapple1

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Did frustration thread got renamed to BV Episode discussion thread? I thought we discussed the episode in the daily update thread and pour our frustrations in frustration thread. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash_Storyteller

samvi.

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 12:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhanvi86Yash.PalpAL-pALtiny15Suchi-dixie123aparnaumasurabhi01adi2512

adi2512

IF-Sizzlerz

adi2512

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samvi.

Those who have moved on will watch BV - to comment
Those who want to give  the new girl a chance, will  watch BV - to evaluate
Those who hated this change will also watch BV - to criticizeLOL

This way i guess BV must have had maximum no. of viewers yesterday!

@redaple - Yes, this is a frustration thread...not sure why it was renamed as discussion thread.  

And the main thing is., apart from we guys who are on forums like these., and few others who watch news seggies for updates., most of the audience would not even know of this change till y/day...
For Ex...my self...6 months back...LOL

and being me., I would have continued watching for the curiosity of how she will perform...and would have stopped only if I could just not bear her...

And there are many more., who watch BV for other characters as well., not only for Anandi., I'am one of them too..though I admit I got addicted b'coz of AnSh...LOL

Edited by adi2512 - 05 March 2013 at 7:21am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

samvi.pAL-pALtiny15dixie123

redapple1

Goldie

redapple1

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Thank you Samvi. for letting me know this indeed is a frustration thread. I didn't want to post in wrong thread.
<Frustration Begin>
Some of the topics in the forum reminds me of all the disappointment people expressed when our President Obama was re-elected. Some people from Texas state even wanted to separate from the union and had a petition rolling. In the end President Obama was sworn in as President and Texas is still part of US. The point I am trying to make is, there is no point on keep repeating Toral is ugly, she looks aunty. She is Anandi now.
<Frustration End>

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

samvi.umampAL-pALtiny15dixie123

Anjali_

IF-Stunnerz

Anjali_

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 8:22am | IP Logged
About today's episode- Shiv not there- Ganga is going to be a nurse.

They showed ganga got a photograph of mannu- as far i remember she carried her baby with her- dont even have money to pay for the bus- now from where this photo came- a bracelet was her only happiness.

Now they are showing anandi already saw that photo and thus she realized - i thought ghansyam will call mannu or hearing anadi narrating ganga story ghanshyam will tell her abt mannu- that was much better.

Sheetsden

IF-Sizzlerz

Sheetsden

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Nowadays I find jagya role boring. Miss the spice and spark jagya had before. Jagya Ganga scenes r making me seep now. Plz cv concentrate on the couple.

Yash.Pal

Aashima.

IF-Rockerz

Aashima.

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjali_pi

About today's episode- Shiv not there- Ganga is going to be a nurse.

They showed ganga got a photograph of mannu- as far i remember she carried her baby with her- dont even have money to pay for the bus- now from where this photo came- a bracelet was her only happiness.

Now they are showing anandi already saw that photo and thus she realized - i thought ghansyam will call mannu or hearing anadi narrating ganga story ghanshyam will tell her abt mannu- that was much better.
Remember after picking the bracelet she ran towards ratan's house once again only to cry seeing the cradle so may be at that time she had picked one photo of her child.

Anjali_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top