Balika Vadhu

BV Episode Discussion Thread #1 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 114

nolla

IF-Rockerz

nolla

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tootyfruity

Originally posted by nolla

Anandi is daughter of haveli..so a collector accepted her..Ganga is a from a rural and very backward, ..a daacter sahib accepting her...Anandi wants to forget her past..Ganga too wants to forget her past..And we have seen Gnaga if not smarter than Anandi , but definitely equal to her..Wink

tooty, thats not fare, they are equal, thats y anandi went home with the courrage of cancelling CS's calls. She knew she was free from then. The only connection was they are my family, but no need to worry, Ganga is there. Also equal or not, they both have their qualities. anandi is talking but for ganga its practical (ex : glass of water)
You hit the nail..It s common in indian serials..they have to show someone stupid or more intelligent than the existing character..I am not really happy with this ...Jagaya s track running at rocket speed..but if I can tolerate the snail love of Ansh, I am prepared to see this too..

Me too, i dont mind it. To be honest, am one of the leila, romeo, hamraz, ... type of love. Where things give pain as well as plaisure. But all they can do is make sure that we get at least half of the episode where we see both of them pining for eachother AnSh). I think no one ll mind that. But they should use their brains as we live in a world of new techonology. They should take that into consideration. Which they have neglected with these mobile thing. 

Ask Anjana, about y it rings only when its jag's calls & silent when its CS?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BV Episode Discussion Thread #1 (Page 4)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aajkal

Goldie

aajkal

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 9:01pm | IP Logged

Anandi is daughter of haveli..so a collector accepted her..Ganga is a from a rural and very backward, ..a daacter sahib accepting her...Anandi wants to forget her past..Ganga too wants to forget her past..And we have seen Gnaga if not smarter than Anandi , but definitely equal to her..Wink

tooty, thats not fare, they are equal, thats y anandi went home with the courrage of cancelling CS's calls. She knew she was free from then. The only connection was they are my family, but no need to worry, Ganga is there. Also equal or not, they both have their qualities. anandi is talking but for ganga its practical (ex : glass of water)
You hit the nail..It s common in indian serials..they have to show someone stupid or more intelligent than the existing character..I am not really happy with this ...Jagaya s track running at rocket speed..but if I can tolerate the snail love of Ansh, I am prepared to see this too..

Me too, i dont mind it. To be honest, am one of the leila, romeo, hamraz, ... type of love. Where things give pain as well as plaisure. But all they can do is make sure that we get at least half of the episode where we see both of them pining for eachother AnSh). I think no one ll mind that. But they should use their brains as we live in a world of new techonology. They should take that into consideration. Which they have neglected with these mobile thing. 

Ask Anjana, about y it rings only when its jag's calls & silent when its CS?
I agree why she put it on silence mode..its it not enough to prove that how stupid I am...?Afterall...we are human beings to understand..
But love is blind..and it s at first sight...it applies to bot hAnandi and Ganga...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shinyanolla

samvi.

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Yash.Palnollatiny15aparnaumaitsRitzi

Anjali_

IF-Stunnerz

Anjali_

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Oh nice u opened an episode discussion thread.

And i think all of us already discussed a lot abt that- so no point in continuing with the same point- actually i want to tell something abt Anandi's dress- she is back to her old avatar- why they are doing like that- Anandi was looking so beautiful when she went to Shiv's office and the next day  with that blue sari - very bad and again with those heavy jewellery yesterday night with that yellow sari- she looked terrible again.

Why why why- plz continue with her colorful cheerful make up- 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nolla

nolla

IF-Rockerz

nolla

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

The husband who are much in love can only dream of being together and while Mr hero gets to romance one lady after another and dumps them gets a new lady to romance.

The lady in question who seems to have forgotten her lalla and busying herself poking her head in the family affairs of the people who have given her shelter.Only the otherday she was screaming at the top of her voice for her Lalla is now completely preoccupied with the act of searching for her HERO  IN A ZERO.

Sorry aparnauma, just thought of something to pull your leg, so dont mind!!!! The ZERO guy has got style & has the magic bike. It always works. Living proof, though not the same bike is Shiv. He started off his from a bike. Sooo the guy's  got styleLOL
Gangnam style!!!LOLLOL

nolla

IF-Rockerz

nolla

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjana_pi

Oh nice u opened an episode discussion thread.

And i think all of us already discussed a lot abt that- so no point in continuing with the same point- actually i want to tell something abt Anandi's dress- she is back to her old avatar- why they are doing like that- Anandi was looking so beautiful when she went to Shiv's office and the next day  with that blue sari - very bad and again with those heavy jewellery yesterday night with that yellow sari- she looked terrible again.

Why why why- plz continue with her colorful cheerful make up- 

I think she called it epi discus, but in reality, its our mess she's talking about. So whatever bothers the head system, put it here. Sorry lllyriaOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjali_

samvi.

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

nollatiny15

nolla

IF-Rockerz

nolla

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Perseus-

Ain't this a frustration thread anymore? Cry I didn't like the title :(

I miss frustration thread...that was the most successful thread ever! Can we continue venting our frustrations here?

Pers, close your eyes & think of it as an FT, it ll definately work. Sorry Today, i cant stop myself from pulling pples legs. Funny or not...

samvi.Anjali_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top