Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

BV Episode Discussion Thread #1 (Page 39)

faryal-malik Senior Member
faryal-malik
faryal-malik

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saba113

Actually after watching today's episode i don't think i wasted my time but used it for a great episode there were so many good things in it all positive beautiful episode .loved it 
same here i loved saturday's episode actually i have seen it twice one by myself second with my mom she missed it LOLit was heart pleasing episode 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12aajkalsaba113Libra123tiny15Beautiful-Soul

hooked IF-Dazzler
hooked
hooked

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Maybe if the CV's had done these kind of episodes more and given their leads some time off from time to time, they wudn't have felt hemmed in and wudn't hv felt like they needed to cut loose and run away.

Loved Gehna's outporing to Dadisa and DS's change of heart. It was so precious. This episode was for all those who think DS is a tyrant with no heart. She does have a heart and its always full of love for her family.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aajkalAsh_Storytellersamvi.nya_ansarisurabhi01tiny15

queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
March 4th episode my POV...It was Beautiful, colorful and  life continuing forward  episode Thumbs Up

New Ajee: I loved her intro shot. Very well  thought out and executed. I'm so glad that she looked different from Pratz as now I'll be able to keep P in my heart and watch T as new Ajee. I want to see a new flavor in Ajee now . It is not to say that i was not enjoying P's ajee but to accept the change it has to be different. Introducing her by connecting her with her Teacher was a straight sixer over the boundary...I was actually presently surprised  but abs loved it. CV you sure know your job.  Taking us back to actual Baalika Vaadu and then presenting the new Anandi really touched my heart and I could immediately connect with Toral as new Anandi. 
 Tere chehre se lagta hai jaise ek naya he chaman ho gaya hai Heart ...

Phone convo with Shiv was a big surprise but it was romantic and sweet. I felt...Ansh will have a wondrous chemistry. Shiv will smooth out the rougher edges!

DS & BS convo was as usual warm and touching made sense.  We all have to embrace change who better than DS can talk abt embracing change and accepting the new era. 

JaGa were also very good...I could connect with them  as well. So are we going to get an Indian Florence Nightingale Wink.  Will be surely looking forward to that. Coz of bad karma J lost a Doc wifey and will now have to be satisfied with a nurse LOL 
A coz of her good karma is enjoying being a Collector's wife Embarrassed

Precap: The dance sequence was to welcome the new change in such a subtle way...Rangeelo maaro dholna Heart 
I would say the catharsis has given us the lyrical realm of possibility. ...
Accepting it or denying it like Sanchi is our choiceTongue 

Edited by queen-bee - 04 March 2013 at 1:39pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

samvi.umamdixie123

mahi12 Coolbie
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
But Ganga wanted to be a teacher so how Jagaya will make her florance nightingaleROFLi hope he helps her becoming teacher jee  some talent she will have that she can teach to girls while continuing her studies Making her a nurse that will be unfair with GangaLOLBut she will become half doctor staying with a doctorLOL

You know what queen -bee Jagaya will be happy to lose doctor wifey That scary wife was punishment of his bad karmaLOL now with good karma he is free of her and will get a good reward in Ganga LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

queen-beekikyosamvi.adi2512dixie123Beautiful-Soultiny15aparnauma

queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
You know Mahi... I love the way she calls him dacter saahibHeart.  I find it very clean and fresh...The girl is trusting him completely & J is also not going to disappoint her ...as well as us audience.  
Your are right J is a fine doc he sure does not need a dominating doc wife  Big smile
 I said nurse just for parallel... CS & Sarpanch so Doc & nurse  Cool

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12samvi.tiny15aparnauma

dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi12

But Ganga wanted to be a teacher so how Jagaya will make her florance nightingaleROFLi hope he helps her becoming teacher jee  some talent she will have that she can teach to girls while continuing her studies Making her a nurse that will be unfair with GangaLOLBut she will become half doctor staying with a doctorLOL

@bold: Mahi, You cracked me up with this line ! ROFLROFL

mahi12queen-beetiny15aparnauma

queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dixie123

Originally posted by mahi12

@bold: Mahi, You cracked me up with this line ! ROFLROFL

LOL  Lol it is funny 
How he'll make her Florence Nightingale ...by sending her to nursing school while Basant &  Gehna can keep baby Mannu  after the failure  of IVF. Wink 
BV has enuff teachers we surely could do with a nurse LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12tiny15

mahi12 Coolbie
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 1:46pm | IP Logged

@queen -bee ..i also like the way she calls him dactar sahab  lets see how long she takes him to call his nameLOLActually here Anandi and Ganga have right parallel's of sahab's collector sahab -doctor sahabLOLand yes Jagaya won't disappoint her and us we are sure of that now

yes for parallel CS Sarpanch  Doc Nurse  are perfect i guess she will become one staying with him so she will become his  Florance nightangle even if she doesn't adopt as a  permanent career LOL

queen-beekikyoBeautiful-Soultiny15

Go to top