Balika Vadhu

BV Episode Discussion Thread #1 (Page 109)

Post Reply New Post

Page 109 of 114

Wonderphool

Groupbie

Wonderphool

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Saanchi needs to do a lot of growing up. Pehle badi to ho jaaao phir pyaar ke barey me sochna!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BV Episode Discussion Thread #1 (Page 109)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

elasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

elasingh

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 6:49pm | IP Logged

I feel Anandi should have called Shiv and told him how rude Sanchi was to Ganga...Why should she hide Sanchi's bad behaviour?...She atleast can afford to be assertive in Singh's haveli..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

aajkalChytraShinyalovesunshinecharuluv_SVsamvi.tweetie19

Wonderphool

Groupbie

Wonderphool

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Really liked the way Lalsingh put Sanchi in her place.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07aparnaumatiny15

Shinya

Goldie

Shinya

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elasingh

I feel Anandi should have called Shiv and told him how rude Sanchi was to Ganga...Why should she hide Sanchi's bad behaviour?...She atleast can afford to be assertive in Singh's haveli..

Wow Ela, so nice to see your post after so many months... welcome back to BV forum..Hug

Yes, agree with you that anandi should have told shiv. I also dont understand on what basis she says every time that sanchi 'mann ki acchi he'... I dont find her mann ki acchi at all. she is cruel.Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Payali09tweetie19charuluv_SVtiny15elasingh

Shinya

Goldie

Shinya

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by tootyfruity

I think Saanchi has the right o express her love and Shiv or Anandi do not have any right to stop her...afterall Saanchi is not so lucky  and does not have anyone like  cunning DS  who can work behind the scences to fix her with Jagya.   
I feel pity on this poor girl ...Anandi should come forward and play the role of DS to bring Jag and Saanchi close as she was helped by DS..

Anyway, I got highly excited today to see that Anandi s hand came forward when Jag coughed...please bv ..come on keeps my hopes alive...ClapClap 

And Jag...100% excellent performace ...

Bhach, you are right. Anandi is indeed planning to help Sanchi...Wink But she is not able to decide between sanchi and ganga...LOL

BTW, all this nautanki which was a trademark of SInghs and their haveii is now transferred to kesarbhag and Shekhars... LOL

Poor Ira, she had returned with a happy mood only to be faced with new challenges. And poor poor shiv, whatever little peace he had in his life is also now finished.Unhappy

Edited by Shinya - 13 June 2013 at 12:46pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra123charuluv_SVelasingh

Suchi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi-

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 6:59am | IP Logged
I do not thnk Anandi will support Sanchi and Jagya marriage , not cause she thinks Sanchi is a disgusting lil brat (like we all do)
Its cause she knows that Sanchi will not be able to cope with the Singhs. She is doing uper uper dikhawa of adjusting just to impress them and get married to jagya or make way in their house, but Anandi knows that , Sanchi will not be agood life partner for jagya.

she will choose and support Ganga. 

Which will create issues in her house, but she will deal with that.

She will do what is right

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lovesunshinecharuluv_SVPayali09monamie111samvi.Russhme22tiny15elasingh

lovesunshine

Goldie

lovesunshine

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:12am | IP Logged
i agree suchi...anandi knows Jagya even better than his dadisa n his parents and she knows who would be a better life partner for jagya..and it would definitely be ganga (though i still love the GAGa couple the best)..As even though redeemed Jagya's basic nature is of an overgrown child who needs some one to take care of him and his family..n ganga  suits the bill perfectly beside ganga knows every small thing of jagya's past which saanchi doesn't  and if saanchi would come to know  of jagya's past and abt how he mistreated anandi and gauri both..she would come back to her senses (if she has any senses at all Wink).

Anandi is perfectly correct in her thinking about Jagya being not the best match for Saanchi...but I believe to show the saasi bahu nanand  drama between Ira and Anandi and saanchi the cv's will show anandi will not approach and deal with this problem in a correct manner.. they will just show close ups of anandi looking worried or thinking to herself..etc...and then they will show anadi sideing with ganga-jagya combo..and Ira n the shekhar's especially saanchi breathing fire on anandi..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15atominis

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Its doesnt depend on wether the womem was bechari or not,marriage is life long decision and one cant leave the person simply becoz of a lie ,if this justified then anandi should have left jagya first but women hold on their marriage even when their men are involved extra marital affairs becoz to leave its easy to hold on its tough.Alok was perfect with his judgement.He always appreciated jagya but that doesnt overshadow his past.

I can understand this drooling and taking his side by his fans that happens ,actress playing ganga is brought ,people love her and she is shown opp to jagya ,people started that jodi drooling .This happens always in beggining there were jaan droolers,there were gaga suporters suported him in true love.Now there are extreme pankhis jaga2 droolers.Just wondering if tomorow jagya decides to get back or doesnt reciprocate her love then how many will suport him.jaga2 jodi doesnt work out hhehe i dont think so Nways when it comes to colors never go for any jodies only like the characters individually.

Actually this was my reply on Today written update i bymistakely posted it here.

Edited by tanvismile - 25 June 2013 at 2:21pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ChytraMisseshamonamie111Russhme22atominisaparnauma

Post Reply New Post

Go to top