Balika Vadhu

BV Episode Discussion Thread #1 (Page 108)

Post Reply New Post

Page 108 of 114

aparnauma

IF-Sizzlerz

aparnauma

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samvi.

Originally posted by Shinya

Nice episode ! Good acting by all, especially shiv and anandi. 

In the precap, anandi was next to sanchi which means shiv asked her also to stay back. Good job done by shiv.. ..He made both, his wife as well as sister, happy... Wink

I wonder why he asked her to stay back with her ex(if at all he asked her to stay back)Dead.  There are a bunch of people in haveli already to care of him...why does he need anandi and Sanchi of allDeadDead. Maybe Shiv wants to give his jobless wifey some job and be away from her for some time!
She is made to stay back to keep an eye on Sanchi who thinks she is needed by JagyaLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shinyalovesunshinetiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BV Episode Discussion Thread #1 (Page 108)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lovesunshine

Goldie

lovesunshine

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 6:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lovesunshine

Hello all, This is Ash...this is my new id..

btw i feel cv's should really get gauri's charater back this tym..i still do not watch the show but just follow the WU from tym to tym ..

then it would be jagya and the four ladies in his life  (anandi, gauri, ganga and saanchi) so it would be ladies v/s Jagya singhLOL mazaa ayega

i still feel gauri was the best for him...

as for Ansh...i love them but i think the Cv's should take their story as a couple to the next level...as in i want anandi to start her career...and also they should have kids..

If this is your new id, which was the old one? And why did you change your old id?

y old one was Ash _storyteller :) i used to be one who used to post shiv's thoughts/ ff on this forum.

i was bored of the IF and on another forum i kind of had a tiff with someone so just wanted to cut off from IF ..so i had requested the moderators to delete my old ID..

also i still dont watch BV I just follow WU and only watch interesting episodes /scenes sometyms...

maybe u understand gauri better.. i dont disagree with this..just that BV lacks the masala quotient to it these days and they tried to fir saanchi in gauri's shoes but they were unsuccessful..

i just suggested gauri to marry shiv's brother  Mahi  just so that something interesting will happen. and maybe then Gauri and anandi will get clsoer and get to know each other better..also gauri would be highly instrumental in opening saanchi's eyes..which anandi cant..

besides whatever wrong gauri did, i don't think it is as much wrong as what jagya did ...so if he has beenr edeemed by cv's gauri should also be brought back (Anjum does not want to come back but they coudl get a new actress at least)...

agree gauri does not need a man and she is successful etc but still she is much needed on this show at this point...

also gauri's scenes were a lot of entertainment to me..

hope you get my POV...

Shinyaatominisaparnauma

lovesunshine

Goldie

lovesunshine

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 6:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lovesunshine

Hello all, This is Ash...this is my new id..

btw i feel cv's should really get gauri's charater back this tym..i still do not watch the show but just follow the WU from tym to tym ..

then it would be jagya and the four ladies in his life  (anandi, gauri, ganga and saanchi) so it would be ladies v/s Jagya singhLOL mazaa ayega

i still feel gauri was the best for him...

as for Ansh...i love them but i think the Cv's should take their story as a couple to the next level...as in i want anandi to start her career...and also they should have kids..

Hey is this ash bhendre? Nice to see u back! 

And Ash, Gauri must have settled with Dr.33 alreadyCry. He started flirting with her long back. Ouch

I too want Gauri to return...but not necessarily to settle with J...want her back just for a proper closure...and if she changes , maybe for patching up with J too. The people who did the worst things were forgiven in BV once they realized their mistakes and suffered. so Gauri can be accepted too if she really changes and suffers. 
yea i agree she may have beens ettled with Dr 33 and if this is the case then I would be very happy for her but gauri needs to be back on the show nevertheless...

after all we only know that she is now a successfull doctor but she may have given birth to her and jagya's child (who knows)..I really want Cv's to show her back story..

Misseshasamvi.aparnauma

samvi.

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 8:02am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

musicmaniacShinyaMissesha

aparnauma

IF-Sizzlerz

aparnauma

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 8:19am | IP Logged

If that is the case wasn't that a dumb decision made by Shiv? Instead of correcting his mentally ill sister, he asks his wife to stay back with her ex?Wacko
Her parents should be faulted for the way she turned out.
Shiv and Anandi must have tried to reason with her before agreeing to let her stay back.
The only way to minimise the damage is to have A stay back with her and try and cover up the nonsense or keep her out of trouble.

------------
As for him letting her stay with her ex - I am sure he knows that he has no reason to feel insecure about his wife's proximity to J.It is obvious that A looks at J as an overgrown kid who needs to be look after so obviously Shiv doesn't feel the need to be concerned about his wife proximity with J.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LauraMSEETHA.K

Shinya

Goldie

Shinya

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 2:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by tootyfruity

This way, Shiv can also get rid of these two "supers"  and can  go somewhere else and have some fun too...I do not think that after SR, he ever got the chance to have any fun...Wink.

@bold... LOL yes he really needs a break. I feel he should go to London and have a nice holiday with Ashima...LOL

I really felt sorry for shiv today... poor man, he is so humble and understanding.. He doesnt deserve this... When he was talking to his choti maa, I thought he was going to cry.

He seems to be really  helpless before the three ladies in his life, first his wife, then mother and now sister..ROFL

And, I am waiting for jagya to give a hard kick on sanchi's face and throw her out of his haveli. At least, he is not helpless before anyone...Wink

Edited by Shinya - 11 June 2013 at 2:46pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

musicmaniacaajkallovesunshinecharuluv_SVLibra123tiny15

aajkal

Goldie

aajkal

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 7:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by tootyfruity

This way, Shiv can also get rid of these two "supers"  and can  go somewhere else and have some fun too...I do not think that after SR, he ever got the chance to have any fun...Wink.

@bold... LOL yes he really needs a break. I feel he should go to London and have a nice holiday with Ashima...LOL

I really felt sorry for shiv today... poor man, he is so humble and understanding.. He doesnt deserve this... When he was talking to his choti maa, I thought he was going to cry.

He seems to be really  helpless before the three ladies in his life, first his wife, then mother and now sister..ROFL

And, I am waiting for jagya to give a hard kick on sanchi's face and throw her out of his haveli. At least, he is not helpless before anyone...Wink

I think Saanchi has the right o express her love and Shiv or Anandi do not have any right to stop her...afterall Saanchi is not so lucky  and does not have anyone like  cunning DS  who can work behind the scences to fix her with Jagya. 
I feel pity on this poor girl ...Anandi should come forward and play the role of DS to bring Jag and Saanchi close as she was helped by DS..

Anyway, I got highly excited today to see that Anandi s hand came forward when Jag coughed...please bv ..come on keeps my hopes alive...ClapClap 

And Jag...100% excellent performace ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shinyalovesunshinecharuluv_SVLibra123elasingh

lovesunshine

Goldie

lovesunshine

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 6:15am | IP Logged
i agree saanchi has every right to express her love or getting infatuated with someone.

saanchi has been the youngest child in the shekhar family, she is to some extent spoiled and stubborn. shekhar elders even though they give her the freedom they always treat her like a dotting little girl. even mahi talks to her in a mocking way and does not take her seriously and now wen anandi married shiv,  saanchi feels she has one more elder in the family added to the list...which she hates..

so i hope this time anandi deals with saanchi and her infatutaion  tactfully rather than being the gyaan devi..as first love infatuation etc is a really delicate matter..

the way cv's every time in every case portray that only village girls are sanskaari and city girls are rude, mannerless is really disgusting...

i  am really bored of this saanchi drama..

As for ganga...i am  sure once jagya accepts her love / feelings sumitra will reject her and  there will be new saas bahu drama..which i also dont want..

Edited by lovesunshine - 12 June 2013 at 6:18am

ShinyaSuchi-aparnauma

Post Reply New Post

Go to top