BV Episode Discussion Thread #1 - Page 59

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by samvi.

@red - Nice to know that u r a zombie😕. A zombie's interpretation skills seemed to be quite different from humans. We(human viewers) don't take BV this way😛

Good one..🤣
Originally posted by ganesh75

Looking BV series, here's what I learned:

1. Children's marriages are not a good thing

2. Male child when he grows up, he can change and divorce

3. Female child, if married again (for the superhero) always refers to the first husband.. ??😕

4. Message men - not to marry women (BV) ... Is this for Shiv?

5. Weddings in India are very nice butthey last indefinitely ... what do you mean they last indefinitely?

6.Then replace COLORS Actress (because it can not capture 15h/day), and again, the same scene, filmed with the new actress.

7. Previously, viewers contour memory, with a rubber band ... did not understand at all ðŸ˜•

8. TRP rise and fall, depending on how much money have a studio

9. In the end we are all happy = TV viewers (zombie) + COLORS (rubbing their hands) .. I am also happy

THE  ENDE

I'm a zombie, I'm a zombie ...

I AM NOT A ZOMBIE. 
However, I would like to know what exactly a zombie means by above highlighted red part.

Interestingly, Saanchi said it today.  Kudos to her.  I still think she will marry Jagya.  ðŸ˜†

I really think this Anandi going to her sasural/Udiapur is being made into heavy OTT dramabaazi.  All girls go after they get married, so what is the big deal?

I thought CVs handled the 'yeh transfer rukwah do' demands by Jagya, Sumitra and those village ladies quite well, but on this final bidaii they are making a hash in my opinion.
Originally posted by Yash.Pal

Interestingly, Saanchi said it today.  Kudos to her.  I still think she will marry Jagya.  ðŸ˜†
No ðŸ˜† This will never happen she will be line maring but failing 
Originally posted by Yash.Pal

I really think this Anandi going to her sasural/Udiapur is being made into heavy OTT dramabaazi.  All girls go after they get married, so what is the big deal?

I thought CVs handled the 'yeh transfer rukwah do' demands by Jagya, Sumitra and those village ladies quite well, but on this final bidaii they are making a hash in my opinion.

Yash..it's only to connect new anandi with Singh family.so that audiences can feel the connection..that's my POV
Originally posted by Sheetsden

Yash..it's only to connect new anandi with Singh family.so that audiences can feel the connection..that's my POV

May be Sheets, may be you are right, but is it succeeding?  Is it to connect with the Singhs or is there some devilish plans that the six headed hero will unleash?  Why do I feel that Anandi for some reason will not go to Udaipur?  I hope my intuition is wrong. 
now  this time i dont want sumitra die or any one else die just to make jagya agree for  remarriage .already tolerated in case of anandi
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by surabhi01

now  this time i dont want sumitra die or any one else die just to make jagya agree for  remarriage .already tolerated in case of anandi

No one will die...jagya is not anandi who will marry for mothers dying wish.
thanks  sheetdsden for such a postive reply .i just requested bv cvs not to do that blunder again because jagya is doing  same thing which anandi use to do when ds ask her to remarry
I wish to see Jagya and Sanchi  as working partners of a joint mission (no romantic track)..   Nandu being their helper would be perfect. Jagya will learn to help himself by helping Sanchi. Sanchi will learn when to keep mouth shut.
Ganga and Anandi should be miles away from the mad camp...
Just my wish !