BV Episode Discussion Thread #1 - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Actually I wonder sometimes how Shiv would make out the difference when Anandi dresses specially. It would be difficult as she is always dressed heavily. The only difference could be her smile which lightens her face when she happy...as we know Anandi is sad most of the times.
Edited by -Perseus- - 11 years ago
nolla thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Perseus-

Ain't this a frustration thread anymore? 😭 I didn't like the title :(

I miss frustration thread...that was the most successful thread ever! Can we continue venting our frustrations here?

Pers, close your eyes & think of it as an FT, it ll definately work. Sorry Today, i cant stop myself from pulling pples legs. Funny or not...
Originally posted by: nolla

Pers, close your eyes & think of it as an FT, it ll definately work. Sorry Today, i cant stop myself from pulling pples legs. Funny or not...

Thanks for the suggestion nolla. Yeah I have started doing that...all I can see is thefrustration thread. πŸ˜†
nolla thumbnail

Actually I wonder sometimes how Shiv would make out the difference when Anandi dresses specially. It would be difficult as she is always dressed heavily. The only difference could be her smile which lightens her face when she happy...as we know Anandi is sad most of the times.

He knows & its not far when you get to see how he knows. Remember, his B-day!!! Not far & who offered anandi the Sari, DS? So we are guaratied to seeing another beauty emerging this time from, hell knows where!!!! But for sure this time, she is his wife so no one ll stop him from picking her up in a big caddle & hug. Oh sorry, i said no one? Sorry, only Ajee can stop himπŸ˜ƒ
Tuttifrutti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
So Anandi JI thinks that if she wears this particular dress ..she will be attracted to Shiv ji  otherwise she not..πŸ˜‰
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: tootyfruity

So Anandi JI thinks that if she wears this particular dress ..she will be attracted to Shiv ji  otherwise she not..πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜† no no she wants to bring happiness and liveliness to thier relationship πŸ˜³and take it forward 
πŸ˜†ps: ur signature 
Edited by ritzi12 - 11 years ago
divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It's shiv wish u she her in the nighty. Come on he comes from a city background and studied in London so obviously he likes his wife u be seen without heavy jewellery and sarees Atleast at night. Anandi looks sexy in the nighty. That's the reason his best friend sent the gift to anandi. Remember he gave a naughty dialogue the gift is for me πŸ˜‰
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: tootyfruity

She wants to wear the dress because it was her Shivji desire to see her in that dress.πŸ˜‰

The gentleman that he is he did not force her to wear her a dress of his liking unlike the unforgettable first husband who threw a royal tantrum until she wore it.
Shiv's patience with his woman payed off she is wearing it on her own accord to please the man she loves.
Tuttifrutti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: aparnauma

She wants to wear the dress because it was her Shivji desire to see her in that dress.πŸ˜‰

The gentleman that he is he did not force her to wear her a dress of his liking unlike the unforgettable first husband who threw a royal tantrum until she wore it.
Shiv's patience with his woman payed off she is wearing it on her own accord to please the man she loves.

Unfortunately that gentleman is gutless and he wants only a tag on his his lIfe that  "He is A HUSBAND"
nolla thumbnail

Thanks for the suggestion nolla. Yeah I have started doing that...all I can see is thefrustration thread. πŸ˜†

Now thats my laardser...🀣🀣 
So i wont need the gps, rope & the bell, ok???🀣🀣🀣