Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

@Appy - G2 is busy gal...she has learning and living 2 catch up on beyond the lost lalaa🤔  Also J has tasked Shiv to tracking her sheep. She is bhootni not crybaby😳,so she is not crying for her baby😆... instead scaring gawar gaonwala with her new found modernity👍🏼

Anjy very true she is brave as well as modern gawar girl who is so eager to experience life and busy catching up with life

If it had been some other girl in her place she would have felt uncomfortable and irritated when some man who she had known only for a short time played touchy feely with her.instead of blushing and feeling all shy.

nolla thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aparnauma

The husband who are much in love can only dream of being together and while Mr hero gets to romance one lady after another and dumps them gets a new lady to romance.

The lady in question who seems to have forgotten her lalla and busying herself poking her head in the family affairs of the people who have given her shelter.Only the otherday she was screaming at the top of her voice for her Lalla is now completely preoccupied with the act of searching for her HERO  IN A ZERO.

Guys, lets not forget here that outside her marriage & village, ganga didn't know that a different life exist apart from that she has always known. So we have to be linient where she is concerned! For our Love Dr, its a day to day patient so normal treatment. But for the new gangnam style, all this is new & is like a dream. She has never seen all this or ever received this love in her life after the death of her parents.

Well yes, she was roaming round the village with jag, but to her all that is happening is innocent & out of curiosity. Everything is new for her. From her feelings to anythings that she can get or hear. So in this new discouvery, she has decided to trust the pple who welcomed her with open arms & loads of love, to one day bring her child back to her. So i ll say that she is gawala, but also intelligent like anandi.

Edited by nolla - 11 years ago
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
😲Omg i was trying to find FT and saw this so now our forum has normal EDT rather than FT sigh that made us unique neways ppl turn agressive with comments so mod took right desicion 👏

I liked yesterday epi it was well portrayed 
but precap was a bit 
itsRitzi thumbnail

My BIGGEST gripe is Y everyone has to crib... its just a show😛  That said Y not afterall its better then beating up on real people😆 

Sanctomony to the Side, where have they hidden the new Rat?  Y is J the hero not chasing him with a cricket bat?  Y is he passing the hat to Shiv, who is obviously busy working not romancing unlike the Zero...I mean BV's everready to romance Hero🤣

😆omg thats the point Shiv is running behind rat and J having all fun not done 

and ur first line is so contradictory 😆
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nolla

Guys, lets not forget here that outside her marriage & village, ganga didn't know that a different life exist apart from that she has always known. So we have to be linient where she is concerned! For our Love Dr, its a day to day patient so normal treatment. But for the new gangnam style, all this is new & is like a dream. She has never seen all this or ever received this love in her life after the death of her parents.

Well yes, she was roaming round the village with jag, but to her all that is happening is innocent & out of curiosity. Everything is new for her. From her feelings to anythings that she can get or hear. So in this new discouvery, she has decided to trust the pple who welcomed her with open arms & loads of love, to one day bring her child back to her. So i ll say that she is gawala, but also intelligent like anandi.

Nobody is blaming Ganga.Her life till now had been so pathetic even a man with a history of twotiming wife cheating wife dumping seems like a hero to her.
itsRitzi thumbnail

@Appy - G2 is busy gal...she has learning and living 2 catch up on beyond the lost lalaa🤔  Also J has tasked Shiv to tracking her sheep. She is bhootni not crybaby😳,so she is not crying for her baby😆... instead scaring gawar gaonwala with her new found modernity👍🏼

😆 I think  cvs want to show how ganga might forget her pain but i think its too unussual i mean hardly much days have past and she isnt crying manu manu 😕 not even once instead helping singhs with rasoi ghar chullha chauka tats good since shes staying for free but still 😕 
Jaymaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Jaga2  jab stair par takraye aur Ganga blushing .i why forget CVs chaudhary song "Teri Diwani"?🤣

CVs already know this is disgusting . But ppl can't understand .😕
divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
In realty no one from decent family will ever give a girl to jagya for arranged marriage. Only seeing haveli people money lot of families might accept for selfish reasons. DS will have a tough time finding a bride for her ladesar. Now I understand why DS is showing it if interest in Ganga now comparing with anandi just within few days. DS always selfish so trapping Ganga as a new future beendni for jagya.
nolla thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aparnauma

Nobody is blaming Ganga.Her life till now had been so pathetic even a man with a history of twotiming wife cheating wife dumping seems like a hero to her.

I said so in another post yesterday. And true, i have never blamed her. 
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
congrates  iiiyria  for becoming   channel  moderator