BV Episode Discussion Thread #1

Posted: 11 years ago
Episode Discussion Thread #1

After much deliberation we have decided to close the Frustration thread and instead open an Episode Discussion thread on the forum

Please Note that this is not a chat thread nor an appreciation thread, this is a episode discussion thread where members post their views on over the epsiodes.

Refrain from chatting here and using it as an appreciation thread, there are already threads available on the forum to continue with this. Those who continue to chat will be dealt with severity.

Henceforth all episode discussion which consist of one liners will be shifted here, members will be allowed to post detailed discussion on the main forum still.

Hoping for your cooperation, disregard of rules will lead to further action.

RULES
  • Keep comments related to the episode discussion only
  • no chatting allowed on this thread.
  • Refrain from moral policing
  • Bashing/Swearing/Negative Name calling is not allowed
  • Refrain from making snide comments/innuendo on this thread
  • Comparisons are not allowed

Edited by Artemisia - 8 years ago
Thnx lllyria, 

We can i again start our frustration all over again.  And the funny thing is that all the old frustrations continue to follow us. Wish that when you close them FT's, you do the same with our frustrations😔
@Anjana: I liked your sentence describing Jagya "overused unreliable recycle product"  😆
My BIGGEST gripe is Y everyone has to crib... its just a show😛  That said Y not afterall its better then beating up on real people😆 

Sanctomony to the Side, where have they hidden the new Rat?  Y is J the hero not chasing him with a cricket bat?  Y is he passing the hat to Shiv, who is obviously busy working not romancing unlike the Zero...I mean BV's everready to romance Hero🤣
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

My BIGGEST gripe is Y everyone has to crib... its just a show😛  That said Y not afterall its better then beating up on real people😆 

Sanctomony to the Side, where have they hidden the new Rat?  Y is J the hero not chasing him with a cricket bat?  Y is he passing the hat to Shiv, who is obviously busy working not romancing unlike the Zero...I mean BV's everready to romance Hero🤣

The HERO is busy running round with the HEROINE🤣 coz she has to keep her mind off the RAT. As of the cricket bat, it turned into Hero's bike. Never know, it might end up parking in the RAT's den.😆 We all know that the world is small.😉

And i personaly, i cribe, b'coz it has my greec God Shiv (Sid)
Edited by nolla - 11 years ago
It was a great idea to start this episode discussion thread.
Thanks
Comparisons are not allowed... I really love this when I read this and saw it..Great thinking by the mods...we should not compare all... all are equal and we need to give  them(the characters) equal space..respect ..they are all great...
The husband who are much in love can only dream of being together and while Mr hero gets to romance one lady after another and dumps them gets a new lady to romance.

The lady in question who seems to have forgotten her lalla and busying herself poking her head in the family affairs of the people who have given her shelter.Only the otherday she was screaming at the top of her voice for her Lalla is now completely preoccupied with the act of searching for her HERO  IN A ZERO.

I remember this phrase " Tail of dog always remain curved."

Edited by shivanandi78 - 11 years ago
@Appy - G2 is busy gal...she has learning and living 2 catch up on beyond the lost lalaa🤔  Also J has tasked Shiv to tracking her sheep. She is bhootni not crybaby😳,so she is not crying for her baby😆... instead scaring gawar gaonwala with her new found modernity👍🏼 Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago