Best swayam Taani scenes.

salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Till now I had made the most special scenes of taarey...this time it's turn of Swayam and Taani. So I am gonna enlist the best taani and swayam moments, and you guys will add up yours...

With my blabbering, my note on this relationship... as Taani said that they do come from a huge joint family...with lots of cousins and all I have felt that they too must have shared a special bond... as almost everyone has a long list of cousins and all in an Indian family, but the truth is that you don't know each other so well as taani and swayam do know... (like swayam understands that how sensitive Taani is, and Taani tells how sensitive swayam is, and understood the whole situation just by a single word "Basketball")

1. When Rey said "weird" and swayam said... "cutely weird"...
I was like awww...  how much they do love each other...really... this time swayam... gosh...loved it.

2. When Taani is doing the cleaning and swayam comes from the jogging and swayam concernedly asks... "tum yeh sab kyon kar rahi ho...ghar mein servants hain na..." and Taani reply... "jinhe maine chutti de di..."
man what a cute scene...loved it...really a lot.

3. When swayam asks her about the parcel she receives... and the possessive bhai enquiry... loved it.

4.The way swayam reacted after mitwa sequence, and he consoled Taani...really loved the scene.

5.Protective swayam...he could notice that taani wasn't comfortable whenever shivam touched her...and his threatening to him... I love the way swayam becomes hot headed angry young man when it comes to her two lady loves...be it sharon or Taani... sweet calm philosopher Mr. SPA(Socrates, plato and Aristotle) becomes a boxer who'll knock out anyone who'll come in between. Honestly I so wanted that Swayam would had known about the fake relationship and the night when shivam tried to harass taani... I'm definitely sure that he would had turned shivam's 206 bones into 406.

6. After Rasiya/tujhko jo paya sequence, when swayam comes with coffee into her room, and talks to her...really nice scene...and the way he said... "tum bhi nahin ho...sharon bhi nahin hai" just depicted how important she is for him.

7. When Taani gave him dahi and cheeni for his best luck...i's like yaar they are so sweet.

8.When Swayam comes from the bb match and he said... "Ek baat batao taani, kya mujhe bhoolna itna aasaan hai, ki har koi mujhe itni aasani se bhool jaata hai...chahe papa ho ya phir sharon...?" really heartwrenching.

when Taani scolds Swayam it was almost like a mother figure...(I actually remembered my mumma, whenever i'm late without informing her, she's so tensed and start her bhashan at once...and when i shout to stop it, then she says how worried she was...can't help but feel guilty) and then swayam smiling at her...awww

In the same scene when Taani hugged swayam and said "bhai main dar gai thi..." and swayam tilted her face up seeing her quiet, caressed her head and said "ab main aa gaya hoon na, so no dar. DAR IS GONE...right..."he treated her almost like a five year old kid...just like a father figure...he caressed her and consoled her...

Add up yours too...
and haters...do i need to say anything?
Edited by meghasingh - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABCDesiGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I love all their scenes! They are just adorable :)
miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lolll, awesome list, I love their relationship, actually I have one too, it's not the greatest but I really like it coz it shows how well they know each other, it's at the time taani entered the show n she guessed that swayam liked a girl, she was asking s a bunch of questions like woh ghoonghat Leti hai Ke nahin etc, n she keeps asking soo many questions n swayam is listening to all of them and says, aur tumhara sabse zaroori  sawaal, taani doesn't hear him but then she also says aur mera sabse zaroori sawaal, that meant she had a habit of saying that n swayam knew what she was going to say, I found that really sweet coz it happens with me n my bro n cousins soo many times loll Edited by miss_neha - 11 years ago
Mohit_monaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hehehe awesome post =)
love the bro-sis relation between TaaYam...
its really cute =)

and awesome post =)
vaishali667 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i loved all  scenes specially 9 scenes  it was so emotional they show true relationship of bro & sis 
ramusk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
actually i refrained a lot for commenting here but love taani and respect taayam so replying ...

5th one is so beautifully written and LOL on Mr. SPA...

actually love all scenes ... T ke rejection ke baad waala taayam is the best for me...

second is the swayam gifting her an antique watch on her becoming GS...absolutely love this...when she says "meri naya safar shuru ho raha hain isiliye...how symbolic" and he gives a kinda smile and says he dint think like this but fine...

and next is ofc T lashing out on R for sake of swayam...

and all his protective bhaigiri comes next
salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ramusk

actually i refrained a lot for commenting here but love taani and respect taayam so replying ...

5th one is so beautifully written and LOL on Mr. SPA...

actually love all scenes ... T ke rejection ke baad waala taayam is the best for me...

second is the swayam gifting her an antique watch on her becoming GS...absolutely love this...when she says "meri naya safar shuru ho raha hain isiliye...how symbolic" and he gives a kinda smile and says he dint think like this but fine...

and next is ofc T lashing out on R for sake of swayam...

and all his protective bhaigiri comes next

why were you refraining?
and yeah i missed one fine scene...GS wala...i really love this...the way he encouraged her...
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Well, they are certainly the most adorable pair on the show! 😳 Love all their scenes.
Forum.Maniac thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I love all their scenes but my fav is the scene where taani scolds him for coming late, reminded me of how I used to freak out if my brother would even be 5 mins late but unlike Taani I never let it show, just silently stalking the door 😆
I also love the scenes when Swayam is mad at her abt not telling him abt the 6th dancer thing and wen Taani apologizes later. Also the scene wen he gives her a gift wen she become the GS and the TaaReYam scene wen Taani asks him to let her handle her probs on her own ❤️ and the scene in the start wen she enquires Swayam abt who he likes!
In other words, I jus love them and their bond!Edited by Forum.Maniac - 11 years ago
drmgal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😃 huge smile appers in mah face after remembering TAREYAM scene now waiting 4 Taani n \sharon scene along wid d other gang...