** SS4 : Week 4 : Feb 25th - Mar 1st ** - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago

Antarctica - thuppaki - 1 r (soumya) 3 g

Overall good performance

* shravan Narayan 

Unnakena irrupen - 4 g 

Low notes can be clearer, keep mike near ur mouth so that it can be heard properly. 

* Krishnan

Pani vizhum - ninaivellam nithya - 4 g 

Shailaja says she was 50/50. check before u sing. Is ur voice the same ? Or do u have any problem ?
I agree. Swarag has a very powerful voice. He has every bit if not more of Jeyanth's energy too. Of course not as innocent as the younger brother. Not sure about Melodies. But he will suit any high beats, fast paced or angry songs very well. I like Pradeep's voice too. He came yesterday and of course a previous seasoner. His voice would suit any genre Edited by jaysvimal - 11 years ago
I wasn't happy with Amritha either. Devan seems to like her a lot. Ananth sir I hope saw some real potential. Or is it just her dance and attitude. Her personality may be a TRP gimmick. I sincerely hope I am wrong. Just saying coz some who performed similar to her were rejected without a second thought.. Edited by jaysvimal - 11 years ago
Thanks Lakshmi once again :)

Today's selection as far as I watched were good .

Jaysvimal your comments are too good . Keep commenting :)
Thanks Lakshmi for the updates!

Me too did not like Amrita! They have selected her for TRP raise for sure...😕

Todays performance were good and their selection was good.

Thanks Krithika

Originally posted by seelaks

* Swarag keerthan - Jeyanth's brother 

who am I ? - 4 g 

U sang as if u would have beaten us if we didn't give green - first 2 lines of pallavi was not in place

It was cute to hear Sailaja advising Swarag not to get it to his head too much that he already got 4 g :) I agree with her, it really was hard to see him even scream at that pitch for so long. And she was very comfortable giving him tips in more playful way than the monotonous way she did to the other contestants.. May be the telugu effect :)
Edited by jaysvimal - 11 years ago
Does anyone think that Sowmya and Devan seem to be giving similar judgement in all cases with very little variation? Also, I think Shuba is being too lenient as usual taking things too light and giving greens very early before listening to even some extent and Sailaja is being very critical and conservative though being honest. 

Of course, of all the third umpire rulings, Ananth seems to be doing good except in just Amirtha's case. May be he did like her to sing the jolly songs rounds ;) He is giving everyone in that tight corner a good chance to re-assess them and not reject with any bias. 
Originally posted by jaysvimal

Does anyone think that Sowmya and Devan seem to be giving similar judgement in all cases with very little variation? Also, I think Shuba is being too lenient as usual taking things too light and giving greens very early before listening to even some extent and Sailaja is being very critical and conservative though being honest. 

Of course, of all the third umpire rulings, Ananth seems to be doing good except in just Amirtha's case. May be he did like her to sing the jolly songs rounds ;) He is giving everyone in that tight corner a good chance to re-assess them and not reject with any bias. 

So true !!! Subha ji is lenient n gives decision when they finish first two lines mostly. Also I agree with u regarding soumya n devan. Shailaja and ananth sir are to the point which is needed at this stage 
You are right Jaysvimal .

Soumya and Devan always share something or they have a look before giving their judgements .

Subha always so lenient to the contestants . Most of the time gives her judgement soon .

Shailaja little strict though but she gives the reason for her decisions rightly .

Loved how Ananth Sir give another chance to few contestants if he think they have potential . But he was wrong in selecting Amrita .

Overall yesterday selections were good :)
Just watched some songs again...

Yes Devan and Sowmya were mostly discussing things and their selections were similar. When that music teacher Prabhu started singing, Just from one word "Athisayaraagam", Shubba selected green... Too lenient.

Some people sand good. Shravan and couple more were awesome.

Shylaja advice to Jeyanth brother was very good. He seems to a lucky go guy and sometimes can get easily carried over.

Overall a nice day with the selections.