Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

mala_15

mala_15

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged
                              Thanks Thamizhan for the promo update.

Shocked  OMG! A shocking promo which I didn't expect Shocked .

(1) I hope nothing happens to Thulasi's pregnancy OuchUnhappy as most of the T&T fans pray ErmmPinch .

(2) On the other hand , I think that DisapproveThumbs Down the director will bring Charu once again in T&T's life ShockedOuch .

(3) Last but not least CryOuch , I feel that the rift between Thulasi and Prabha DisapproveThumbs Down will become bigger as days go by because of the idiot Suchi D'ohStern Smile .

Edited by mala_15 - 22 February 2013 at 10:04am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekgarapatimini_00vjayamGiselPearl.shubbaShemmo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Promo 22/02/13 (Page 2)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Thanks Sri for the promo!

Grrr...@last scene - enna oru dedication in irritating us... The last thing we wanted... Koduma to the core... Intha T a ippo yaaru samathana paduthala nu keta... Ava velaya paka vendi thaane... Prabha lam oru aalu nu yaaru poi pesa solra...

If at all something happens to baby, avlo thaan...erkanave gw vaaila aval ilama looking for every other option and now kekave vendam... T inime college pona mathiri thaan...

Poor TPS... Vera enna solla... How i wish Nothing happens to T and hereon TPS takes care of T ...and TA stops his deal with prabha and starts a business with TPS simultaneously... CTs .. Intha mathiri positive thought lam konjam use pannunga pls...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekgarapatijinjuThendralfanvjayammini_00GiselPearl.Shemmo

jinju

jinju

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
On a positive note I hope this incident will put an end to TA and Prabha partnership!!

shasekgarapatimini_00vjayamGiselPearl.shubbaShemmo

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jinju

On a positive note I hope this incident will put an end to TA and Prabha partnership!!

but that wud mean a beaming gw who is waiting to tell "i said so"..better prabha changes n bows down after losing everything...

shasekgarapatijinjuGiselmini_00Pearl.shubbaShemmo

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Omg what a promo Shocked Hope nothing happens to TT baby. TA come running looks somehow good, it gives a feel that story is going to move more on TT :D

TA please cut the partnership with Prabha loser Angry

Thanks na for the promo :)

Edited by Shemmo - 22 February 2013 at 4:18pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekgarapatijinjumini_00shubba

mini_00

Goldie

mini_00

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Thanks for posting the Promo SriSmile. Brilliantly capturing everyone's feelingsSmile…but shocking Promo never expected this. Finally Suchi has created a MU between T&t and P as expectedAngry. Coming to T I'm sure baby will be fine. T has fine tuned into mature and bold girl and it's shows her transformation period even though it seems quite boring in fewer episodes. P being an egoistic person…Self centered and close minded people is all over the place. P being such character often misinterprets whatever People around him says into something that he thinks and goes against them. No matter how TA&Texplain he will not listen and continue to "champion" HIS point/cause. P likes to believe that everything he think/do/say is right even when it is very wrong.  Ta can try to reason out with him but he would only get angry. To the CV they could have concentrated more scenes on lead couples we viewers were bored with the usual suchi track but any way one improvement in the serial is T is strong enough to support D and keeping herself strongSmile.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekgarapatijinjushubbaShemmo

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the promo.

OMG never expected the last scene!  Uh oh...

Looks like all the scenes are around Tulasi and Prabha and it is still the same day.  From college to the office Tulasi seems to be going back and forth and quite tensed about everything with P/D she was paying attention to where she was going I guess.

Time to speed up with Suchi issue.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekshubbaShemmo

jinju

jinju

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vjayam

but that wud mean a beaming gw who is waiting to tell "i said so"..better prabha changes n bows down after losing everything...

Yeah true. But I have really lost hopes on Prabha.

Mutta poochi ku bayandhu kittu veeta kolutha mudiyuma. GW vaayku bayandhu kittu continue panna mudiyadhu. What if TA is made to face heavy losses because of Prabha's stupidity?! Suchi may try to swindle TA's money as well. But avlo guts irukkadhu nu ninaikren suchi ku. Lets see.

Edited by jinju - 23 February 2013 at 1:03am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekvjayamshubbaShemmo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top