Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

SHIKHA19

Goldie

SHIKHA19

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 9:04am | IP Logged
So if u have bored seeing mallu n khushi drama here is presenting male mallu oops i mean daksh's drama ...ysday there was a post on mallu n daksh's similarities ..n ysday we saw some more like :-

1. Mallu used to give night duties to nidhi so she can stay away from ashu , n daksh is giving unwanted meetings to ashu so he can stay away from nidhi .

2. Mallu used her illness to come close to ashu ...ditto daksh is doing .

3. Ashu dropped mallu to home when she was unhealthy ..ditto nidhi did to daksh.

4. Ashu combed mallu's hair , nidhi applied ointment on daksh's bare back Tongue

so overall evrythn is going similar ...like ashu,  nidhi has sympathy n doing her job as doctor n friend ...n like mallu , daksh is taking advantage ...
like ashu , nidhi is not taking any1's help n doing evrythn on her own ...arey where is gang of girls who used to meet evrydy in hospital ? why phone turned unreachable at time of emergency ?

n will there be MU again bw ashni ? will nidhi tell ashu evrythn or hide things bcoz of her promise ?

chalo let's see kya hota hai ..but still daksh is little better than mallu ..i mean i can bear him ...i know he gives all those cheap gunda expressions ..but still i m ok with him .

n now daksh has seen his mom ...lo ji so 1 more hungama is coming up ..n show is running again ,

good to see divya n nidhi scenes ...kyunki divya bhi kabhi saas thi ...Tongue kritika's mother in law in kmh 2 ...but i am assuming that she is of ashu's age ..so nidhi should call her divya ji . that will be better .
n bhai ke support mein nidhi n behen ke support mein ashu ...ab in bhai- behen ke chakkar mein miyan -biwi ka jhagda na ho jaye .

chalo overall ok show ...with loads of drama n suspense ...good for the show .Smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Shobha4496Pooliciouskaks0211vyomanRoza_DUSG200rajanigandha26aardhanhkp11parmarAttrocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Daksh ka DDDrama dekho" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kaks0211

IF-Dazzler

kaks0211

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Nice post Shikha...Mallika influence seems to be eveywhereBig smileBig smile. Remains to be seen if Daksh will change after meeting his mom and sis...I had not seen KMH so did not know that Divya was KK's saas !!!. Was she a terror there or a nice person?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19aardhanttrocks

SHIKHA19

Goldie

SHIKHA19

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaks0211

Nice post Shikha...Mallika influence seems to be eveywhereBig smileBig smile. Remains to be seen if Daksh will change after meeting his mom and sis...I had not seen KMH so did not know that Divya was KK's saas !!!. Was she a terror there or a nice person?

i think daksh will change ..let's see .
n ya divya as MIL of kritika was a big terror lol ..in fact on the day of kritika's grah pravesh in her sasural she slapped her Tongue but kritika took revenge by calling her police family instantly LOL n there was some funny saas- bahu jhagda too that who will take over house's charge n all . actually it was more of funny jhagda ..as kmh was not that serious show like ktlk .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aardhanttrocks

vyoman

IF-Dazzler

vyoman

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Nice post Shikha. Yes, Daksh is little better than Mallu...so far...

SHIKHA19aardhanttrocks

aardhan

IF-Rockerz

aardhan

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Good analysis Shikha. Seriously, why can't this show let go of Mallika? And since these people have shown all sorts of things with her, every thing seems a repetition now! And this time what they showed was low and hit at our moral sensibilities... Ouch Angry Unhappy

Originally posted by SHIKHA19

So if u have bored seeing mallu n khushi drama here is presenting male mallu oops i mean daksh's drama ...ysday there was a post on mallu n daksh's similarities ..n ysday we saw some more like :- 
Yeah, Sumi should update now...Wink

1. Mallu used to give night duties to nidhi so she can stay away from ashu , n daksh is giving unwanted meetings to ashu so he can stay away from nidhi .
Exactly, here Daksh is using his father to call Ashu for non-meeting and make him wait... I think Nidhi herself gave Daksh this clue when she told him the previous day that Ashu was in OT and will be late but she has to inform him... so now DAksh is trying to make sure that Ashu is somehow late again. Ouch Disapprove

2. Mallu used her illness to come close to ashu ...ditto daksh is doing . 
Unfortunately yes... and the first time Mallu cut her wrist, the next time gave herself extra dose of tranquilizer...ugh! D'oh

3. Ashu dropped mallu to home when she was unhealthy ..ditto nidhi did to daksh.
Both are too kind and trusting for their own good! Thumbs Down Sometimes one has to be selfish.  

4. Ashu combed mallu's hair , nidhi applied ointment on daksh's bare back Tongue
This is exactly what came to my mind... could not watch this scene, DAksh's expressions were vulgar. Angry Unhappy D'oh   First Mallika, now this, this is the second time this show has stooped so low!

so overall evrythn is going similar ...like ashu,  nidhi has sympathy n doing her job as doctor n friend ...n like mallu , daksh is taking advantage ...
like ashu , nidhi is not taking any1's help n doing evrythn on her own ...arey where is gang of girls who used to meet evrydy in hospital ? why phone turned unreachable at time of emergency ?

n will there be MU again bw ashni ? will nidhi tell ashu evrythn or hide things bcoz of her promise ?  
Hope she does, tired of MUs and stuff, how many times will they show this...

cDuhalo let's see kya hota hai ..but still daksh is little better than mallu ..i mean i can bear him ...i know he gives all those cheap gunda expressions ..but still i m ok with him . 
For me, Daksh is scarier than Mallu... Evil Smile

n now daksh has seen his mom ...lo ji so 1 more hungama is coming up ..n show is running again ,
Lets see, confused about how they are going to use these two people, but yes, hungama toh hone wala hai! LOL
chalo overall ok show ...with loads of drama n suspense ...good for the show .Smile
Suspense is good, keeps us guessing. Big smile

SHIKHA19Roza_DUttrocks

Roza_DU

IF-Dazzler

Roza_DU

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Nice review Shikha

SHIKHA19SG200ttrocks

ttrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

ttrocks

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaks0211

Total terror... Smile But Aarohi aka KK was not a demure bahu. She was never arrogant to her MIL but not very subdued either. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19

SG200

IF-Dazzler

SG200

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Good post Shikha Smile
    Ashu combed Mallu's hair & Nidhi applied ointment on Daksh's bare back are the most Shocked scenes of ktlk!And I find Daksh to be more dangerous than Mallu...don't want Nidhi to be anywhere near him!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19ttrocks

Post Reply New Post

Go to top