Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Today one Highlighted moment Agam gives a Ganeshji  to Gurbani.

He asked her to pray for the person she loves the most..out cute angel says she wants her father and Agam replies God does miracle and she will get her Daada..

Even Tej tells Nimrit how i wish a miracle happens and Agam comes in front of us..

Some positive vibes and hint is there Nimrit..Tej will get to know about Agam..

Precap is quite misleading and it will be either Amrit dream .. Agam strangling her .or it can be real a natural reaction from Agam seeing someone he hated though memory loss...

How i wish it was true but for story to move on Agam wont recognised her later on...just hope Agam remembers what Bani told her about Bad aunty ..vishal friend..

How Nimrit..Tej..kids will be in same frame with Agam as they are returning to Amritgargh..lets wait and watch how creatives unfold the story ahead..

Will miss the trio scene..they were a treat to watch ...

Today both gave Amrit a hard time and our jojo in her filmy mode made Amrit speechless..LOL

Edited by saveeta24 - 22 February 2013 at 8:18pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

naina_peacePRINCESS_MANALCATCHING_EYEgowrisa--Saina--anasuya43

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Amrit dream or Real..." in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anasuya43

IF-Sizzlerz

anasuya43

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Saveeta the best part are  bothBani and Jyothi attacking Amrit...was the highlight of the episodeCry

AND the begining scene where Amrit was boosting that she loves kidsWink

THEN  enters the BANI and made her life miserableBig smile and made her to say 

SORRY three timesThumbs Up

Edited by anasuya43 - 22 February 2013 at 8:40am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gowrisa--Saina--

--Saina--

IF-Rockerz

--Saina--

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
How I wish Amrit's dream is true and Agam strangles her for real Thumbs Up

I just don't want Amrit to start trapping Agam again..Anyway's Agam is more smarter than she thinks. Agam might have lost memory but his inner conscience will always alert him to stay away from her.

Looks like Bani and Agam will keep in touch in phone..I hope she tells Agam soon that she is the same bad aunty .Confused

I  will miss Agam-Bani-jo scenes and hoping for them to come together again .. Will have to enjoy their phone conversations till then Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gowrisa

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Saina you may be right somewhere his conscience will make him alert towards Amrit..

It may be a dream  of Amrit..  it may happens also on seeing Amrit its a natural  reaction thus strangling her...i mean the hatred still there somewhere though he lost his memory..lets see as i saw Vishal stopping Agam...

Btw sweet Bani already told Anthony to be alert towards Amrit as she is a very angry woman..

She also told her Daada  about the bad aunty.vishal friend..lets hope Agam remembers it..

gowrisa

gowrisa

Goldie

gowrisa

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged
I will miss Agamji-Bani-jo scenes...I hope it is an instant reaction from Agam on seeing Amrit which can make him think she is some how related to his past in a bad way

saveeta24

--Saina--

IF-Rockerz

--Saina--

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged

Oh yeah that could be possible too that he naturally reacts to Amrit by strangling her..I mean she gave night mares to him and will sure might have some impact on seeing her ..

Need to wait 2 more days now Unhappy.

I hope there is a Maha episode soon with good positive twist

anasuya43

IF-Sizzlerz

anasuya43

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Who knows on business trip Agam  may visit chandigrah...he may get a call from Bani when she came to know he is in Chandigrah she may request him to come to Amritgrah...Day Dreaming
(chandigrah to Amritgrah is not far away  four hours driveWink)

One more things,Viewers must have noticed Joythi has  taken Agam photo from him to keep herself...what does it means...any possibility of seeing the photo of Agam by Nimrit...?? or while cleaning the wardrobe...??Wink chances of seeing Agam 's photo...??Day Dreaming

anasuya43

IF-Sizzlerz

anasuya43

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
it is only Amrit 's imagination...Shocked

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.