Episode 202 Discussion: 22nd Feb 2013

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Episode 202 Discussion: 22nd Feb 2013

Welcome to the Episode discussion thread which we call as Viewer's and Reader's Respite.  That's very apt, don't you think ? πŸ˜‰. And that proves our objective.

Objective behind the thread is 
  1. It helps in keeping the forum clean without much litter. People just need to fall in a habit.
  2. We can have it like breathers at first followed by analysis. 
  3. It also helps like-minded souls and pals bond and gel together to drop in their thoughts for themselves as breathers and for their friends as a peep into the episode and for others to post their reviews. 
  4. And those from different time-zones, who do not get to watch the episode at this time of telecast (Indian 8:30 PM), without any worry to trace or keep track of all their buddy's posts, they can come here, read with leisure and later post their analysis after watching it from their Time zones. 

For those who cannot watch can have the Live/Written Updates.
Today's LU from : Armu4eva
  • There are various other threads all over the forum. Please check out those as well. This is just one choice out of so many.
  • Readers are encouraged to post links of other members posts which had been "delightful read" towards analysis of episodic event/s or character analysis. It becomes an easy navigation in the myriad of posts and pages and can easily be overlooked.
  • The link to present day ED thread is always provided in the previous one discussed.Those who participated in previous thread can go to my posts and check the previous thread to get access to new link. 
  • The link to Previous Episode thread if anyone wants to trace and post thoughts there. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3448625

Cheers,
SD

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Episode 202 Discussion - EOD Summary

An idle mind is Devil's Workshop

Events of the Episode
  1. Bittuji narrates the day's events to Radhaji at the dining table. RK snoops on them, interrupts, sends Bittuji away, pulls chair for his mother. When his mother asks to eat, he reminded of Madhu's memories around the table, leaves saying he is not hungry and had just come to pull the chair for her.
  2. Dips shamelessly walks into RK's room in her night gown. She calls Madhu as the dog whose tail cannot be straightened. She is upset that Madhu has given head massage to RK. RK gives his regular OUTT to Dips. As she starts walking out, RK calls her back and elicits a promise from her to service him upon his request without worrying the compromising situation it may pose on her marital status. Dips readily agrees too happy that RK atleast wants to do something with her.
  3. Trishna and Madhu coax Padmini to break her hunger strike. A normal cute scene between mother and daughters.
  4. RK and bittuji are waiting for the shoot to start. Madhu limps in, and walks straight to the heroine, ignoring RK. RK all concerned for his limping ex-wife.
  5. Heroine gets up from her chair, offers another chair to Madhu and asks her to sit. Madhu does not understand what's going on.
  6. RK walks to Madhu and the heroine. Heroine offers her chair to RK and asks him to sit with his wife and chat. Madhu looks on surprised at what story he told the heroine. RK says he doesn't want to disturb them and he leaves.
  7. Action shot- Saans mein saans (romantic song). RK looks on at Madhu with interest as if to attract her, while shooting with his herpoine. Madhu watches him, acts indifferent to him and his looks towards her and has tea.
  8. The director is not happy with shots and calls his technicians to fix the fan. Shooting is stalled. 
  9. RK cooks up Level 2 assault on Madhu for Challenge Day-2 game. Plan - Have Madhu send off the Heroine under mishguided information from a random man that shooting is cancelled for the rest of the day.
  10. Director calls for shots ready & unfortunately Heroine is not there. Madhu upset for causing shoot cancellation. RK then brokers a deal with Director that Madhu can be made to act like the "duplicate" for the heroine.Episode ends.

Episode Reviews
Page 1 - Angeena, dramacrazy12, nehakariba
Page 2 - vkk2429, anastasia21, MarathiMulgi, Soundarya, Ananya
Page 3 - amrithas, Charu
Page 4 - apolloartemis
Page 5 - sadumaneet, Bhakti
Page 7 - Ananya, zoya_naziya, SD
Page 8 - dramacrazy12

VM link - by Charu

Pictorial Commentary
http://i45.tinypic.com/li8f8.jpg

Originally posted by: zorica

In this scene he was crazy fun with himself. Like a child!

Funny Commentary

Originally posted by: undisclosed

looks like madhu has become rk's heroin...or is it heroine?

Edited by 0-SD-0 - 11 years ago
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Today's Meta topic "DEWAR - BHAABHI Relationship Abuse"

I do not want people to rage over this META topic on ED thread, making it difficult for people to focus on episodic content discussion. However as it touches our emotional horizon in some manner, I am making a passing post here on what I feel about this.  I have posted this in META Discussions thread too. People wanting to go for serious debating where, they want to bring in non-MEIEJ elements from Literature, Cinema, they can discuss it there at length as the topic will be available for discussion for many days.

Links

My thoughts.

RE: DEWAR - BHAABHI Relationship Abuse

I am not trying to make peace with myself, or the CVs or trying to influence anyone. If you all know, I abhor it so much that I used superlative adjective to make it look disgusting ...as in added the improbable blood relationship to it...and called Incestuous relationship. When I gave my feedback to CVs and Sourabh Tewari and I used the words INCESTUOUS and NAPUNSAK for RK, they might have really laughed at my extreme reaction and quite proud of themselves that they achieved what they did...to invoke disgust within me.

I wanted to tweet ST and want to ask, why he is hell-bent on torturing us with Dips continuation in the story. My friends and me, we are dreading to watch the episode. Some may not even watch and just rely on someone telling them...that it is over, done, not done, was nothing much to panic etc.

But here, I reminded myself of ST's interview posted in Zing Magazine (thanks to Angeena and tabby, I was able to read it. Peeps can go to media thread to read it). ST said, he likes to create NOISE. He needs people to discuss about what is shown. Like he said...he was happy when parliament discussed Baal Vivaah (per BV) and violence and female foeticide (in Na Aana Is Des Laado). Now here in MEIEJ, we make noise over many things. We are caught in the web of emotions and analyse the characters. All of which is true as it applies to lot of people @ real. I have shown many incidents from real life, how I can relate all that character turmoil in those characters.

But here...how come "the Dewar- Bhaabhi relationship" deserves even a platform to discuss? Well, we are not discussing because it is fictional. We are discussing because it is disgusting. Most people like to close their eyes to reality and live in make-believe reality around them.  But time and again, ART/Writers have discussed and portrayed the Dewar-Bhaabhi relationship. 

The Artistic Context behind the presentation
Many movies tell us that it should be seen as Mother-Son relationship. Why ? Because it is convenient and upholds social decorum. I believe in that...being of a conservative mind and wanting to have a code of conduct followed by society and family.

So now ask me, how deeply disgusted I must have felt when Sarat Chandra Chatterjee, Tagore wrote few stories with Dewar-Bhaabhi relationship as the central focus, which soon gets mired in romance. To my mind it was disgusting. It was then explored by Premchand as well. As in writers closer to soil in India of 60 or 100 years back were open about writing it. My parents told me even Telugu literature post independence had some references to these digressions. It was disgusting, nevertheless portrayed as characters transgress their "Maryaada" to give into their desires.

I love Satyajit Ray. I love Soumitro Chatterjee. Now imagine, what I had gone through the entire length of the movie "Chaarulata" when I saw Charulata falling for her Dewar. Fine in the end, everything falls into place. But Charu being a true woman (unlike Dips the immoral woman) forces us and her husband to see how she transgressed from being the mother figure, to friend figure and finally the love interest towards her Dewar. Fine the Dewar sets everything in correct perspective, but as the viewers see it in all perception of things going wrong and Charu is being just Charu, we are ultimately shown how her husband regrets having neglected her so long that she never knew what she was doing. It is painful denouement for everyone. For Charu, her love for her husband and her unrequited feelings for her Dewar, both are true.

This complexity of relationships was portrayed by then writers. Ofcourse me being the hardliner, I was like...There is no need to even Debate". But in my heart, I knew the writers dared to write it and brought out taboo subjects to open platform for discussion. Where do we go from those transgressions caught? In olden days, divorce was not a solution. Bringing it out in the open was much more an insult for the husband...so hushing it up was far better.

I wanted to dig deep into why Tagore would always explore this relationship. So I read and read in the Delhi University library and I found articles from essayists...they could find the reasons why Tagore did that...they discussed the socio-economics of the situation...the old husband, the relatively younger wife closer to match the age of her dewar, the husband missing in action and lot of times, the Dewars taking advantage of the situation with flirtatious romance that was frivolous in nature, with no commitments involved and still filling some romance in their boring life. This was true for the woman also.

Case of Dips is same too. She is bored and also immoral wife with an Idiot Husband. And the Dewar happens to be a single man. Its opportunity for her. And we are disgusted at that. And yes that noise is reaching ST and his team. So now my plea. We heard you. We reasoned with you. But just like in books and probably real life (kept in wraps), these things have an end as they come out in open. Now pleaaazze can we have an end to this ???? PLEAAAZZE πŸ˜”

I am still trying to make up my mind between sending this feedback to Sourabh Tewari or just wait for one or two episodes. Because for sure, he too knows, a riotous noise should also be followed up with an action that quietens us into respecting silence. πŸ˜³

The Purpose
The way I see for olden days writers, they gave viewers...with wives bored in their marriage...which was leading on to ...Break up of marriage Institution.

The olden way of thinking...Shaadi ...Saat Janmo ka Rishta...was being questioned.

Methinks Tagore and all those writers paved way for dissolution of marriage which  was something unthinkable in olden days.

That was literature. With a purpose.

But here in 21st century, I don't see much social purpose for portrayal other than ST trying to be realistic and asking everyone one to come out of their romantic pink colored glasses that we wear to watch life around us. 

Infact I admire that he brought in the complexities. I always remember Rekha and Anant Nag in Kalyug Movie of Shyam Benegal, how Rekha the Bhabhi consoles her brother in law by the end of the movie when his wife is standing there looking at them...unable to give him the peace of mind that her aunt her was giving to him...Yes...to add in more complexity, Supriya Pathak the wife happens to be her niece married to her brother-in-law. Can it get more complicated πŸ€ͺ

In  real life...I have an example of Govinda marrying his aunt's sister. As in his paternal uncle has a wife who has a very young sister Sunita. Govinda and Sunita fell in love since adoloscents and finally got secretly married, ofcourse with Govinda taking his mother's permission.  Its ridiculous ...as in how would Govinda would have addressed her ..."aunty" πŸ˜² and yet they look such a cute couple.

Coming back to ST's purpose...
ST purposefully made all easy way outs adding cartoonish feel to complex topics.
A dewar who hates his Bhaabhi
A Bhaabhi who is immoral
So here nothing can happen and yet he keeps rubbing that relationship over us.😑

*****************************************************************************************************
Comments from Angeena and Soundarya

Originally posted by: Angeena

@Shri

For me the dewar-bhabhi relation is pure. Like Son-Mother or Brother-Sister. Imagining it to go beyond that is absolutely sickening. I don't want to think about it and so I close my mind to it. I do the same when it comes to RK and Dips. I know what she wants from him, but I just don't consider that aspect.

I've taken these Dips and RK scenes from that perspective. Here, RK keeps pushing her away, so all is well in my world. I know it makes me naive in a way but there you are ...

Originally posted by: Soundarya22

Yup, SD, am not comfortable with the relationship because it is incestuous...straight and simple. And he's increasingly touching her inappropriately, that is getting disgusting. 

There is a limit to which one can try to be 'alag che'. I even tweeted to colors and ST, after last sat (i have no other work honestlyπŸ˜†), why are you going the 'bold and beautiful' track where no relationship is sacred??
but is there any point in tweeting...they only get more excited thinking they've made us all agog with curiosity or whatever? 

*******************************************************************************************************

Request to All

Be discrete to discuss this META topic in ED thread to the point of relevance vis-a-vis the episode. When you still feel to rage away all your thoughts, pls go to META thread and make full use of it. 

Thank you my dearies !!! πŸ˜‰

Link to META

Edited by 0-SD-0 - 11 years ago
Angeena thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I'm going to assume that RK took an extremely long and convoluted route back home, driving as fast as possible in a futile attempt to escape Madhu and her memories.

Why Bittooji and Radhaji insist on talking about RK-Madhu reunion in places where they can be overheard is beyond me. But as I thought, RK's reaction to Madhu's fall has encouraged them. And RK, he can't even eat now without remembering his wife. But this time he didn't show any anger. Simply stated that he wasn't hungry and walked away.

Back at the chawl, Trishna manages to broker a temporary peace between Padmini and Madhu. Temporary because in the end of the scene when they all shared a hug, Padmini's expression was far from accepting. They said the chant but the last two lines were missing --> "Apne Maa Ke Sahare Bas Yunhi Balveer Ho".

The Dipali and RK scene.. RK kept pushing her away and she kept coming back. "Aasma lo" she said. It reminds me of Madhu's reaction when RK had confessed his love to her. I believe he is planning something. What? I don't know. But I'm really excited about this. I am not going to consider him using her to hurt Madhu for now. Nothing indicated this to me. The way he twirled her hair in his hands was purely to make her think that he wants what she does. RK's earlier behavior is enough to make me think that Dipali is as far from the truth as possible.

Day 2 of the 3 day challenge started with RK showing concern for Madhu who came in hobbling. So, Shraddha now found out about Madhu being RK's wife. (Bittooji's expression here was hilarious.) Where was she living till now? Under a rock in a jungle in the middle of nowhere it seems. RK and Shraddha attempted a romantic sequence which was, at least to me, in no way romantic. The song was also a dud. To those who like it, sorry. I like the lyrics but the way it is sung.. Madhu was supremely indifferent whereas earlier she couldn't bare so see such scenes. RK on the other hand kept glancing at her to see her reaction.

On getting no reaction, he decides on to move on to another plan. This one is more successful. He sent Bittooji on a wild goose chase knowing that he would try to stop RK. And why is RK ignoring this disloyalty from Bittooji? Only he knows. Madhu falls for this one completely. The director's anguish and his problems are voiced out so clearly. I never realized how many problems they face.

RK's thoughts were spoken out loud for the first time today. I don't like this. Part of what makes RK so refreshing, is that his thoughts are never easy to guess. I don't want this to be done. I enjoy guessing his thoughts and the happiness I get on being right is too much to give up. Don't do this CVs. Pretty please.

I couldn't understand what RK said in the end. The dialogue echoed too much for me to make sense. Could anyone tell me what he said?

The precap.. RK will stop seeing Madhu' tears. I believe that Madhu had full right to say no. There was no need for her to do this. She is the hairdresser not the actress. Whether this pushes her into stardom, I'll reserve judgement till I see the next episode.

ETA: I liked RK's dialogues, but then when don't I? I wonder though, are the dialogues as good as they are just because the writer or is VD's delivery also to be credited? Who else drooled over him when he said "Boom"?
Edited by Angeena - 11 years ago
dramacrazy12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Re: Dewar Bhabhi in MB

While generally speaking any relationship between dewar and bhabhi with sexual overtones brings on a sickening feeling ...however it is a relationship that is explored to death in literary and celluloid world (not unlike Jija-Saali).

Though traditionally Bhabhi is given the place of mother but in many areas ...that line is blurred very quickly. For example -In certain areas in Punjab, when your brother dies...the younger unmarried brother is considered to be the best and preffered groom for the widow. While the intention is to provide second chance to the widow without having to deal with pesky property and other emotional issues...the fact remains what was supposed to be your mother-like becomes wife. I also remember..once my household help had mentioned that in thier area- if husband is unable to father a child, sometimes dewar or FIL are tasked with the job. Sick but true. If I remember there is a similar situation in Mahabharat too ...will need to look it up.

In Mere brother ki Dulhan, Silsila- Dewar ends up having a marital relationship with his Bhabhi or prospective Bhabhi. Regardless of the justification provided...the fact remains that one who was supposed to be mother-like ends up as a love interest. 

Now coming back to MB-
Regardless of the marraige...Dips does not act like a married woman for all intents and purposes. She does not seem to share any wifely relationship with Sikky, she does not keep KC for him...nothing between her and Sikky is even remotely like husband and wife. All they have is a ceremony between them.She seems to think her marraige as a contract or convienence and a way to reach out to RK. In fact her fidelity to RK seems to be more than what she displays for Sikky.

Rk does not spurn her because she is his bhabhi...he knows and understands the truth of her marraige. Though it has added to make him even more jaded with the concept of marital relationship. He hates her because she betrayed him by choice. For him ...she is a tool/pawn to get what he wants .

If you look at the RK-Dips as two players who are trying to use each other ruthlessly to further thier interests under the veneer of a fake social relationship...it does not make you happy ...but it is not as sickening as the other way around.
Meenah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice episode
rk connecting small thing with madhu to remember her. today he doesnt want to eat coz madhu used to feed him. tommorow rk will not change his clothes remembering how madhu helped him.🀣
i wish madhu had help him shaving too. and may brushing his teeth 🀣
rk is losing it completely
cute scene between padmani trishna nad madhu and surely rk will be blown up by madhu the dynamite.
when dips said kutay ki dum tarehi rahay gi. i was yeh sure talking about yourself😑. and when rk said jo tum nay kaha waqi and the way dips walked towards rk i thought she will pounce on him and ... phew she didnt.
when rk was playing with her locks 😑. i so wanted to pull her hair.😑
and make her bald.😈. im sure she will even then not stop flirting with rk.
buhat jald zaroorat paray gi. seems like he going to make her bakra big time.
rk's heroine behaving sweetly with madhu and calling her as rk's wife who told her that. may be its rk who whispered it yesterday .
i so wanted madhu to correct her that she is no more married to rk.πŸ˜”
rk doing romantic scene. and madhu was like what everπŸ˜ƒ. i liked when she didnt stop looking at them dancing and kept her drinking the chai unaffected πŸ‘
rk playing dirty but what i feel is he will not try something like that again and i guess he is not doing this revenge drama to make her do films.
then what is itπŸ˜•

rk has  not realized yet that madhu is not wearing mangalsutra or its not important for him.
Edited by nehakariba - 11 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
it was an okay filler type episode but with lots of imp. developments...

the first scene where Bittuji & Radha are sharing their happiness , why is it that they r always disturbed by RK πŸ˜† why similar scenes in each epi? can't they find some other place n time to discuss it? aise bhi kaunsa mahan plan banaya tha? πŸ· they r not the ones who r planning, it's the superstar himself..i thought we'll get a normal scene here, after ages, but no..he was again reminded of Madhu n left the dinner table...now throw the dinner table out ! whats there to discuss in it? Radha's make up was aweful πŸ€’

Trishna and Madhu manofying Padmini, Padmini's wig was aweful πŸ€’ is it kind of an indication that when something is wrong, the hair strand has to come on the face n when allz well , they r well combed !  Madhu asking Padmini to trust her..yes, all of them should trust Madhu πŸ˜† a touching scene otherwise, no major drama or heavy duty dialogues..Trishna is right, Madhu is glycerine but she's a dynamite too πŸ‘ she will explode on the right person at the right place. ..when they were chanting hauslon se veer,  i was thinking, bechara dushman pehle se haara hua hai , bas Madhu can't see..

RK and his pyari water Vodka  Dips maarofying her usual dialogue "kutte ki dum tedhi rehti hai" πŸ€£ RK's apt reply "tum apni baat kar rahi ho ya apne pati ki" πŸ€£ "itni insult kaafi hai ke aur karoon?" he's asking her ? πŸ€£is Dips really that foolish? she's hopeful that one day RK will oblige ? ?😲 uska band baja ke rakh dega ek din n Dips ko pata bhi nahi chalega..lets see where does he need cheapo Dips now ! 

what kind of a movie is this which is shot on one location only? be-inteha was shot where saans is being shot where heroine was leaving  

Kamal Studios, Shradha ki tubelight jal gayi πŸ€£ at first i thought she's being sarcastic but no, she was actually giving respect to Madhu bec. she's RK's wife πŸ˜† superstar still worried for his ex biwi  he's a bad bad actor πŸ€ͺnyways , today he was looking totally droolicious  i couldn't take my eyes off him...

Shradha asking RK to sit next to Madhu πŸ˜† n he maarofying his usual dialogue which reminded me of sanyas days..pahad jharna scotch and his jungli billi?  Madhu was not impressed πŸ˜†

RK and Shradha (how difficult it is to type this word again and again ) doing a romantic song together..i was laughing throughout πŸ€£ RK is looking at Madhu all the time (poor heroine) and Madhu is giving royal ignore..not an iota of jealousy ...if that Dips wala news was true, Madhu wud have reacted the same way πŸ˜† RK must be knowing she's the one and only perfect biwi for him πŸ‘πŸΌ

this time, Director throwing tantrums on the set πŸ˜† n the heroine knows about Madhu but not the director??  

all the while RK was looking at Madhu through his fingers or directly or giving his shot β­οΈ..poor Bittuji was zapped ! "car thodi na phone karegi, phone toh mere paas hai" 🀣.RK ki small little scheming , he sent Bittuji away n apni  heroine ka kar diya pack up..the blame came on Madhu n now she has to play the heroine's duplicate as compensation..so tomorrow Madhu will face, sorry facing back the camera for the first time πŸ˜†πŸ˜Ž and superstar will get to dance with his ex biwi on saans  yahi thi choti si 3 days ki planning to make her quit?  BTW his "BIttuji aap heroine nahi ban sakte, shanti rakhiye" was hilarious 🀣 

precap is awesome, i can't wait for tomorrow..either she'll get a new dress or use desi formula..she'll wear a shrug or stole ..or whatever..he'll make her comfortable..her tears dropping on his hands was a touching scene  
Edited by _charu_ - 11 years ago
Meenah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _charu_

it was an okay filler type episode but with lots of imp. developments...

the first scene where Bittuji & Radha are sharing their happiness , why is it that they r always disturbed by RK πŸ˜† why similar scenes in each epi? can't they find some other place n time to discuss it? aise bhi kaunsa mahan plan banaya tha? πŸ· they r not the ones who r planning, it's the superstar himself..i thought we'll get a normal scene here, after ages, but no..he was again reminded of Madhu n left the dinner table...now throw the dinner table out ! whats there to discuss in it? Radha's make up was aweful πŸ€’

Trishna and Madhu manofying Padmini, Padmini's wig was aweful πŸ€’ is it kind of an indication that when something is wrong, the hair strand has to come on the face n when allz well , they r well combed !  Madhu asking Padmini to trust her..yes, all of them should trust Madhu πŸ˜† a touching scene otherwise, no major drama or heavy duty dialogues..Trishna is right, Madhu is glycerine but she's a dynamite too πŸ‘ she will explode on the right person at the right place. ..when they were chanting hauslon se veer,  i was thinking, bechara dushman pehle se haara hua hai , bas Madhu can't see..

RK and his pyari water Vodka  Dips maarofying her usual dialogue "kutte ki dum tedhi rehti hai" πŸ€£ RK's apt reply "tum apni baat kar rahi ho ya apne pati ki" πŸ€£ "itni insult kaafi hai ke aur karoon?" he's asking her ? πŸ€£is Dips really that foolish? she's hopeful that one day RK will oblige ? ?😲 uska band baja ke rakh dega ek din n Dips ko pata bhi nahi chalega..lets see where does he need cheapo Dips now ! 

what kind of a movie is this which is shot on one location only? be-inteha was shot where saans is being shot where heroine was leaving  

Kamal Studios, Shradha ki tubelight jal gayi πŸ€£ at first i thought she's being sarcastic but no, she was actually giving respect to Madhu bec. she's RK's wife πŸ˜† superstar still worried for his ex biwi  he's a bad bad actor πŸ€ͺnyways , today he was looking totally droolicious  i couldn't take my eyes off him...

Shradha asking RK to sit next to Madhu πŸ˜† n he maarofying his usual dialogue which reminded me of sanyas days..pahad jharna scotch and his jungli billi?  Madhu was not impressed πŸ˜†

RK and Shradha (how difficult it is to type this word again and again ) doing a romantic song together..i was laughing throughout πŸ€£ RK is looking at Madhu all the time (poor heroine) and Madhu is giving royal ignore..not an iota of jealousy ...if that Dips wala news was true, Madhu wud have reacted the same way πŸ˜† RK must be knowing she's the one and only perfect biwi for him πŸ‘πŸΌ

this time, Director throwing tantrums on the set πŸ˜† all the while he was looking at her only through his fingers or directly or shooting β­οΈ..poor Bittuji was zapped ! "car thodi na phone karegi, phone toh mere paas hai" 🀣.RK ki small little scheming , he sent Bittuji away n apni  heroine ka kar diya pack up..the blame came on Madhu n now she has to play the heroine's duplicate as compensation..so tomorrow Madhu will face, sorry facing back the camera for the first time πŸ˜†πŸ˜Ž and superstar will get to dance with his ex biwi on saans  yahi thi choti si 3 days ki planning to make her quit?  BTW his "BIttuji duplicate nahi ban sakte, muh bandh" was hilarious 🀣 

precap is awesome, i can't wait for tomorrow..either she'll get a new dress or use desi formula..she'll wear a shrug ..her tears dropping on his hands was a touching scene  

@ bold director showing tantrums
that was something new to me too previously it was only rk who used to throw tantrums. aj kal he is so behaving nicely on sets coz biwi is there in front of his eyesπŸ˜†
vkk2429 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The episode started with Bittuji-Radha convo..
The woman seriously is being too positive and has blinders on.. not
that I am against being positive..but this is a little too extreme..
arre usne madhu ka naam he to liya...πŸ˜†

Anyway moving on.. Madhu-Trishna-Padmini scene was nothing to
be analysed.. glad that Trishna is supporting her sister and trying
to convince her mom for her sisterπŸ‘πŸΌ
Padmini being upset that her daughters don't listen to her...
got reminded when my kids don't listen to me and sometimes finally
convince me to their point of view...pretty natural sceneπŸ‘πŸΌ
we moms are suckersπŸ˜†

RK-Dips scene.. as usual she making open advances towards him😑.
... Him pushing her away..nothing new... But then in the end making
her believe that he wants something from her ...definitely has something BIG planned for her... 
Her dialogue... tumhare liye girkar apni nazar me unchi utt jaungi --
seriously made me laugh🀣
That woman is so deluded that she can't even see what HE is 
doing.. He always has a plan for everyone...a man completely in
control...atleast most of the times..πŸ˜†

Back in the studio next day.. Madhu comes in limping.. he is 
concerned but as usual holds himself back...😳
All expected there... 
The actress apologises for her behaviour and makes her sit.. When she mentions about Madhu being RK's wife... the tubelight in my
brain got ON..
Now we know what he said to the heroine yesterday secretly..
How else is she going to know that she is his wife?? Made the
heroine apologise for her behaviour... 
That man cannot allow anyone else to insult her...he said it himself.
The shoot continues.. with a song sequence being filmed..
He keeps glancing at her to see her reaction...Madhu remains 
unaffected.. 
It bothers him and he steps up his plan... sends Bittuji on a phone
huntπŸ˜†, sends a person as AD to give a message for the heroine to Madhu... She obviously falls for it.. and gets the flak from the 
director😭
Again he steps in with a plan which he knew the director will take...and gave her no option to opt out.. because she was 
responsible for the day's loss... giving her the guilt feeling..

After watching that last scene... I felt RK's character would make
a SUPERB director in the show... He knows exactly what to say
to convince people( a charmer he is), knows how to get the people
to do what he wants them to do..by hook or by crookπŸ˜†... makes
a brilliant executor of all his PLANS...

I was certainly impressed by RK today.. 
Don't throw chappals and jhootas at meπŸ˜† for that..
Although I was upset that he keeps manipulating her and putting
her through the wringer..😭

As he said himself... if anyone wants to be RK... they can become
RK but they cannot have a HEART... and that is where sadly
she is different from him... and for the viewers it is like 
stabbing us in the heart when it is obvious to all of us and also
to them(in their hearts)  that they LOVE EACH OTHER.

Precap... Not going to read much into it..

anastasia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
R.K. redefined his name initials as Right Kameena πŸ˜†  Better late than never.

So all the hoopla and confusion comes down to this. I'll be honest, I wasn't expecting this today and I was pretty excited when the realization dawned on me (and it dawned quite late).

In all the excitement, I have forgotten everything that happened between RK and Dipali and him twirling her hair 😑. I am not even mad anymore. Such is the magic of perspectives. πŸ˜›

I'll jump straight into the pointer presentation :

• Radha's guts has again gone down the gutter and she is playing a pretty callous game. "Sach mein Bittuji? Rishu ne Madhu ka naam liya? Ab sab thik ho jayega." Really??!! πŸ˜‘  Well probably in the the magical land of leprechauns.
  • Trishna is the now the most sensitive, smartest and reasonable member of the Malik family. Shocked! 😲 But I'll play along.
  • Bechara RK. Banned from dinner table too thanks to another Madhu-memory. Woh din door nahi jab woh chain se apna washroom bhi nahi use kar payega.
  • RK-Dipali. Does she have a brain? Or common sense? Or any sense of shame perhaps? No, no and no. She has the same pattern. She walks in and tries to seduce RK. RK insults her. And then she says, "RK main to byas yeh ... chichichi" and starts to leave. RK says something inviting and she comes back with an eager smile hoping this time she has done it. Ends with either RK throwing her out, or himself walking out, or trying to get her to cut herself with a knife. Same thing over and over and over. Enough already.
  • Finally Shraddha knows who Madhu is and finally I know what her name is. The director is still clueless though. About Madhu.
And finally, the most interesting part of today's episode. Honestly, not the finest plan of RK. But better than fussing over Shraddha's hair. The way he said, "Pack Up" and "Boom", I thought something horrible is about to happen. Well, maybe it will be horrible for Madhu but not so much for us, innocent, patient, godsend viewers who have been waiting with bated breath for the last 2 weeks in the hopes of a slight change, a ray of hope, a sign from heaven, a breath of relief.

Anyone else thought RK's inner monologues are sort of bland compared to what he actually speaks? But the fangirl in me will confess, he looked dashing after a long long time in that orange hoodie. All this time, it looked like RK's fashion sense has died along with the relationship.

What is he doing? What is his ultimate aim? That Madhu will be humiliated in a backless, sleeveless dress? Does he not realize that he is actually doing a favor to the story and us and will be driven more towards Madhu? That the moment he sees someone leering at her, that someone will end up dead? Or he probably himself is gonna wrap her up in his coat? Silly me. Asking rational questions to RK. 😳

So is Madhu going to go through this? Is this the glimpse of the start of the heroine track? No idea. Nail-biting drama and I say, bring it on.