nahiii not again pls gauri come back

bips54321 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Mai jaga ke ek scene hi sehen nahi kar payi pura romance kaise dekhungi oh god pls pls no way noway mera sar fata ja rha hai kan garam ho gye mujhe chakkar as rha hai I can't take this any more mai hyper ho rhi hun mujhe maaf krna. I can't take a glimpse of jagya looking romantically at ganga on stairs I was about to vomit oh gooossshhh grrr 😡

Nooo
😭
CVs pls nooo nooo
🤢
Worst jodi in bv jagya ganga I literally closed my eyes

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhaironnath thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

In complete agreement with you.This attempt at romance is not good at all.Showing him rescue her ok,retreiving her child too...he can make her start a new life by educating her and making her independent ,but attempting romance unacceptable.repentance is so easy if all it involves is writing a letter of apology...our postal department then will be very busy.Gari ma please come back.was not your fan but if BV has to get it right ,Jagya has to go back to her.And Ganga's character has to be defined more clearly.At one point she is the 'anpad gavar' ,at other she is riding pillion

snowy80 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bips54321

Mai jaga ke ek scene hi sehen nahi kar payi pura romance kaise dekhungi oh god pls pls no way noway mera sar fata ja rha hai kan garam ho gye mujhe chakkar as rha hai I can't take this any more mai hyper ho rhi hun mujhe maaf krna. I can't take a glimpse of jagya looking romantically at ganga on stairs I was about to vomit oh gooossshhh grrr 😡

Nooo
😭
CVs pls nooo nooo
🤢

same with me i was about to vomit while he was looking at ganga and on bike also
snowy80 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhaironnath

In complete agreement with you.This attempt at romance is not good at all.Showing him rescue her ok,retreiving her child too...he can make her start a new life by educating her and making her independent ,but attempting romance unacceptable.repentance is so easy if all it involves is writing a letter of apology...our postal department then will be very busy.Gari ma please come back.was not your fan but if BV has to get it right ,Jagya has to go back to her.And Ganga's character has to be defined more clearly.At one point she is the 'anpad gavar' ,at other she is riding pillion

i am totally agree with u.rescue is ok but romance yuck
milindrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
jagay has proved he is prince charming and can ride on   abike with a new girl to give chance to ppl to talk ,,, havel i ki izzat ka khayal nahi aya
tistaa thumbnail
I also did the same ...😆  closed my eyes 😆  One man and 3 love interest...his anthem should be Dil maange more 😆  Ufff Damm you Cvs 😡
brick_red thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I did not like the way Jagya touched Ganga's shoulders when he brought her to haveli... But then I thought I should not be too harsh in judging, after all Jagya is Ganga's doctor and may be he touched her in a compassionate way !
  Anyway, whatever be Jagya's intentions, the way he bahaves with Ganga is not acceptable in a village. Being somebody born and brought up there, Jagya shold know it better. But then, when did Jagya truelly concerned about womens honor and image! With Anandi and Gauri also, he behaved like that. Didnot bother what others will think. He is simply too thick skinned.  He didnot have any problem bringing second wife to his home. He wouldn't have any problem getting close to third woman.
Edited by brick_red - 11 years ago
brick_red thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: milindrose

jagay has proved he is prince charming and can ride on   abike with a new girl to give chance to ppl to talk ,,, havel i ki izzat ka khayal nahi aya

May be thats exactly what he wants. He has nothing to lose. And he may be able to gain something out of the situation..😡
bips54321 thumbnail
Now I understand what SHANTI jagya got after mafi episode from gauri. He was desperate to close gauri chapter so that he can start fresh ðŸ¤¢. Ye sab pashchatap bas dhong hai wo gauri se picha churana chahta tha kyu ki ek to gauri padi likhi kamyab ladki thi jo usse kaye guna jyada career wise better thi jo jagya MCP can never tolerate aur dusra use ghar ka aaram chahiye tha.  Jagya koi itention ke bina kaam karega kya???? Bloody Despo.. aur mafi mangne ka tarika to dekho ek letter likh diya bas, raat to ghar laute aur agle din se hi chalu ho gye. 

Kill Jagya 

Ganga ki to lottery lag gayi ab to uska aish hai
Jaymaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: bips54321

Nooo
😭
CVs pls nooo nooo
🤢

Is nonsense jaga2 drama .unrealastic story.😲

Me too vomite this affaire .😡