!~!RanVeera Of The Week 8!~! (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 11

euphoric

IF-Rockerz

euphoric

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hinz

chetti kar Gurpreet, I'm being nice and have refrained from posting grillers bi tak but can't promise the acchayee for long...

LOLLOL Aww meri Moti Chaaijiii Hug
Thanks to Veera aap toh permanently hotseat pe ho na WinkLOL

I would love if you make an exception Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hinzNikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "!~!RanVeera Of The Week 8!~! (Page 7)" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

euphoric

IF-Rockerz

euphoric

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ll-Shilpa-ll

And few more here also.Big smile

1. If you were born again, what would you like to be? Myself... Life is an experience,too much to learn in such short while Embarrassed
  2. If you had only 24 hours left to live, what would you do? Cook a meal for my family, arrange a party for friends and have loads of pics clicked... would love to leave with happy memories Big smile
  3. If you won a lottery of 100 million dollars, what would you do with the money? I think i would be too baffled to know what I m supposed to be doing with all that moneLOL But one thing is for sure, i'll quit my job andraid the malls WinkLOL 
  4. If you woke up one day and found that you have become invisible, what is the first thing that you would do? Oh i m gonna play a few pranks on people confusing them and having a good laughLOL
  5. If you could have anything in the world, what would it be? peaceSmile
  6. If you could be born into history as any famous person who would it be and why? Savitribai Phule or Rani Laxmi Bai... they broke stereotypes, defied the society for what they stood for. One armed girls with education, the second proved the strength and determination of a womanSmile
  7. If you were the opposite sex for one day, what would you look like and what would you do? Surely i won't be a muscled manWink coz gyming is just not me... but for sure i ll would like to be the part of all those bratty guys and live it like an adventureTongue
  8. If you had to spend eternity with one person, who would it be? Shocked only one person? I would get bored WinkLOL
  9. If you had to listen to only three songs for the rest of your life, what would they be? I outgrow things soon... so i think I'll throw the player after the first week LOL still... Hero, kabhi kisi ko muqamal jahan nahi milta and ae zindagi yeh lamha jee lene de
  10. If you had to listen to one genre of music for the rest of your life, what would it be? classicalsEmbarrassed
  11. If you and someone else were the only people alive on earth, who would you pick the other person to be? ConfusedConfused whoever I pick up, I'll end up killing in frustrationOuchLOL

Thanks Shilpa DiHug

ll-Shilpa-llNikki_Titli

-Rashu-villian-

IF-Stunnerz

-Rashu-villian-

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
janeman ????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

euphoric

euphoric

IF-Rockerz

euphoric

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by seelaks

* first serial that u watched in Hindi - I ve grown up on them... but what i religiously started watching was Hum Paanch LOL

* currently watching  Veera

* all time favorite song HeroEmbarrassed

* evergreen actress , according to u is ? MadhubalaDay Dreaming

* best dancer  who is an actress too  is ? Madhuri Dixit Big smile

* comedian whom u like is ? Russel Peters / Paresh Rawal Smile

* do u watch any super natural shows ? Yes

* if yes what ? Fear Files LOL

* what type of songs u prefer to hear ? depends on my mood - soft and soothing mostly... but definitely never something very loud

* favorite music director ? Pritam Chakraborty or Shankar Ehsaan Loy Smile

hinzNikki_Titli

euphoric

IF-Rockerz

euphoric

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Rashu--

janeman ????

bol honeybun Tongue

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Is hum paanch , a Vidya Balan serial ?

hinzeuphoric

euphoric

IF-Rockerz

euphoric

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by seelaks

Is hum paanch , a Vidya Balan serial ?

LOLLOL yes she had replaced another actress thrSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

ll-Shilpa-ll

IF-Sizzlerz

ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Excellent answers Sonia.

Let's see what I come up with next.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hinzeuphoricNikki_Titli

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.