Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

yhm_craze

IF-Rockerz

yhm_craze

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
WHAT???!!!ShockedShockedShockedReally???!!! OMG somebody please pinch me!Surely I am dreaming! A Gohem romance track coming up??? hey Kanhaji have you truly listened to our prayers??!! Big smileBig smileBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MADHU.BARUNJustlikethat1NazimKiDewani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gopi -Ahem competition (Page 3)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipsy80

WHAT???!!!ShockedShockedShockedReally???!!! OMG somebody please pinch me!Surely I am dreaming! A Gohem romance track coming up??? hey Kanhaji have you truly listened to our prayers??!! Big smileBig smileBig smile

The CVs better not ruin this for usAngry

You know Dipsy, I do not mind who wins or loses the competition.. I can smell Rashi's KKs already because she also wants to be part of the competition. Dead
But competition or no, I want GoHem to have a nice time.. A heartfelt conversation, some sweet moments and sweet nothingsEmbarrassed They can enjoy their 'alone' time Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yhm_crazeNazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged

WHAT???!!!ShockedShockedShockedReally???!!! OMG somebody please pinch me!Surely I am dreaming! A Gohem romance track coming up??? hey Kanhaji have you truly listened to our prayers??!! Big smileBig smileBig smile

* I Pinch U Deepa * Wink

yes dear its ture soon we getting GoHem romantic track Embarrassed it sounds like dream come ture Day Dreaming hahaha yeah itseem god actually listen our prayers Wink hope during this track we also got MeeHem moment aswell finger crossed Tongue

yhm_crazeJustlikethat1

yhm_craze

IF-Rockerz

yhm_craze

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

You know Dipsy, I do not mind who wins or loses the competition.. I can smell Rashi's KKs already because she also wants to be part of the competition. Dead
But competition or no, I want GoHem to have a nice time.. A heartfelt conversation, some sweet moments and sweet nothingsEmbarrassed They can enjoy their 'alone' time Smile
yeah I am sure Gohem are not going to care about winning or losing..they will just enjoy being with each other Embarrassed...I hope Koki does not keep pushing them to win!!! but yeah Rashi will try to spoil their fun...but really I dont see Jigar competing against Ahem Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1

yhm_craze

IF-Rockerz

yhm_craze

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GiNa-

WHAT???!!!ShockedShockedShockedReally???!!! OMG somebody please pinch me!Surely I am dreaming! A Gohem romance track coming up??? hey Kanhaji have you truly listened to our prayers??!! Big smileBig smileBig smile

* I Pinch U Deepa * Wink

yes dear its ture soon we getting GoHem romantic track Embarrassed it sounds like dream come ture Day Dreaming hahaha yeah itseem god actually listen our prayers Wink hope during this track we also got MeeHem moment aswell finger crossed Tongue
ouch!! thanks for that Sherry! LOL
I have my toes crossed too!!! LOL

Justlikethat1NazimKiDewani

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Justlikethat1

yeah I am sure Gohem are not going to care about winning or losing..they will just enjoy being with each other Embarrassed...I hope Koki does not keep pushing them to win!!! but yeah Rashi will try to spoil their fun...but really I dont see Jigar competing against Ahem Smile

Lattu will do what wifey tells him to doDead 
BTW, Rashi is not like Fattu you see. She will ask Gopi not to participate so that she can take her place with Jigar.Thumbs Down This is just the opposite of the Dandiya competition Dipsy.. Then Rashi pretended she could not take part to shame Gopi because she thought Ahem would never participate.
This time around she will do the reverse. She will try to make sure that Gopi does not participate so that she and Jigar canOuch BTW, if the judges give Rashi and Jigar the title, then there cannot be a bunch of idiots who can top themDead Really? Mr and Mrs Rajkot to a couple who are not even mature to be called adults?Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NazimKiDewani

basuanasuya

Goldie

basuanasuya

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Oh my god...really? How come cvs got this type of normal ideas instead of kalakaari crap...will wait for it eagerly, but my only concern cvs will mix some kalakaari  with it, as rashi and urmi again together...
But surely there will be some gohem scenes...EmbarrassedDay Dreaming...f

Justlikethat1NazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by basuanasuya

Oh my god...really? How come cvs got this type of normal ideas instead of kalakaari crap...will wait for it eagerly, but my only concern cvs will mix some kalakaari with it, as rashi and urmi again together...
But surely there will be some gohem scenes...EmbarrassedDay Dreaming...f

Anasuya every track will be incomplete without UrShi KK so in this track it will be forsure but who cares abt damm.. We just waiting to enjoy our GoHem romance Day Dreaming

basuanasuyaJustlikethat1

Post Reply New Post

Go to top