Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

22/2 The Toxic Love Shark Club Analysis Thread (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

chacha_chaudhri

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 9:03am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

brat2008MSN_Vanny

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "22/2 The Toxic Love Shark Club Analysis Thread (Page 3)" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

brat2008

IF-Dazzler

brat2008

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Big smile[QUOTE=vibz88]Am with you on this . Rajeev will be Gunjan s mentor while Vihaan will be Rachna s.[
  Vibz, 
 I want vihaan to be Chaya,s mentorLOL  Ek befakoof rani aur ek Gusse ka rajaHeartDay DreamingROFL
 Rachna is on her way to becoming a lone soldier- jhansi Ki raniBig smile
 Gunjan- Saab male leads Ki maharaniAngryAngryAngry

MSN_Vannychacha_chaudhri

chacha_chaudhri

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

brat2008MSN_Vanny

Ana1Supergirl

Ana1Supergirl

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 4:40pm | IP Logged

"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." Smile

you Know rachan and rajeev let each other go at the beginning and she came back.
she is letting him go now Cryand if comes back he is hers and if he doesn't he was hers.

I hope he comes back to her soon!!!!Big smileBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

brat2008MSN_Vannychacha_chaudhri-Eris-

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ana1Supergirl

<h1>"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were."
Smile</h1>you Know rachan and rajeev let each other go at the beginning and she came back.
she is letting him go now Cryand if comes back he is hers and if he doesn't he was hers.

I hope he comes back to her soon!!!!Big smileBig smile
this dialogue was used by another of my fav couples chuck and blair from gossip girl. If you are meant to be you will find your way eventually. Rachna s behaviour yesterday still gives me hope. The cv s have everyone fooled with gunjan Rajeev the real twist would be the jodi swap . Now I know why Mahima said Rachna s confused between Vihaan and Rajeev LOL    .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

brat2008MSN_Vannychacha_chaudhri

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
I'm here! Cool

How are you all? Hug

Miss you guys like crazy!!!! Cry

So I heard that there's hue and cry that RajNa is not possible anymore. Sleepy

Come on guys, we know better than that? Don't we? Stern Smile

Firstly, I want to point out that the upcoming episodes will feature the slow separation of RajNa and head towards another angle as planned by the CVs. Maybe those scenes are already shot for such information to be leaked. However, another point to be noted is the "Big Boss" - TRPs. TRPs suggests the life of a serial and many serials try alot of gimmicks to garner the numbers and I'm quite sure this is one of them.

Allow me to point out that with the progression of Rajeev-Gunjan track, the TRPs are decreasing significantly. Many may argue that its due to the poor content of the track that the TRPs are faltering, but tell me, if a couple is loved, wouldn't the viewers still stick around to watch a few scenes of their favourite couple? 

So you guys, just relax, all these tracks are temporary! Things change at last minute and right now, I would be happy if the CVs don't focus on the romance, but the actual relationship of the sisters and confine with the title of the serial. 

Thanks guys! Wink

-PrimaDonna--Eris-

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 5:36am | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.