22/2 The Toxic Love Shark Club Analysis Thread - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
beginning of competition already has hinted end of RajNa. it is track of Gunjan rajeev. 
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Am with you on this . Rajeev will be Gunjan s mentor while Vihaan will be Rachna s.
ab kuch nahi ho sakta. 
-Eris- thumbnail
Chodo yaar show hai. The makers want to make money they will try everything possible to keep it at top. So what ever will be most shocking they will show us 😆.
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Rajeev does have a million dollar smile which he gave out when he saw gunjan today😡😡😡
  Mann kiya batissi thod doo aaj😡😡
  Challo ! Rachna is jealous am not sure if it is of any use now😡😡
  Rajeev pls phir se gayab  ho jao🤣
-Eris- thumbnail
Zee tv loves separating leads and marrying them to other characters so that the poor audience keeps hanging that their fav couple will reunite.
Originally posted by: brat2008

Rajeev does have a million dollar smile which he gave out when he saw gunjan today😡😡😡

Mann kiya batissi thod doo aaj😡😡
  Challo ! Rachna is jealous am not sure if it is of any use now😡😡
  Rajeev pls phir se gayab  ho jao🤣

agree with you di. isse to achha tha ki we were seeing mayank gunjan vihan rachna.
yes  i also noted when he was keeping hand on her shoulder, she was looked jealous. 
but no advantage of it. she would never question about that to him and gunjan to YEDA BAKE PEDA KHA RAHI HAI. 😡😡😡
she is getting more space in heart of rajeev. i never expected from him. she knows very well that rajiv is first love of rachna... why she is interfering it?
now i got, uski nazar pehle se hi thi,... tabhi vo bol rahi thi chilla chilla ke, rachna vihan se bahot pyar karti hai....disgusting gunjan.

brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
😃[QUOTE=vibz88]Am with you on this . Rajeev will be Gunjan s mentor while Vihaan will be Rachna s.[
  Vibz, 
 I want vihaan to be Chaya,s mentor😆  Ek befakoof rani aur ek Gusse ka raja❤️🤣
 Rachna is on her way to becoming a lone soldier- jhansi Ki rani😃
 Gunjan- Saab male leads Ki maharani😡😡😡
@sharitha di,
ab pachhtave se kuch nahi hoga.,... chidiya chug gai khet...
gunjan rajiv ko uda kar le ja chuki he 27 december se... aur hame ab pata chal raha he...
rachna to akeli hi rahegi...
chhaya ko radio hai vihan ke liye...
Ana1Supergirl thumbnail

"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." 😊

you Know rachan and rajeev let each other go at the beginning and she came back.
she is letting him go now 😭and if comes back he is hers and if he doesn't he was hers.

I hope he comes back to her soon!!!!😃😃