Indian Idol 6

Petition for Peace - Page 3

*Shona* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 years ago
This content was originally posted by: srk_lover

and i dont noe about the other forum stuff, becuz ive gone there maximum 2 times....so i cant say nething about siddh's siggy, but if itz allowed there, then wat can we do.....

if itz not allowed here, then he wudn't have had it here....

You're right if its allowed there then what can we do.  But one thing is for sure.  The words we speak reflect our character and personality and those words reflect Siddh's character and personality.

This content was originally posted by: checks

may be, there are many more like-minded fellows here who couldnt speak on these issues......

I agree.  If there is someone who would like to speak up on this issue, please do so because we would like to hear everyone's comments and suggestions.  But as usual, please be calm and dont use filthy words.😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: J.

thanks for the reply checks ... I agree with you - the word Patriotic is too deep and pure to be used under trivial circumstances ... anyways, we will definately get a reply to u as soon as we can.

megha I know we're not all saints .. but I brought up the mahatma gandhi point because mods were called terrorits and gaddars for supporting Saad ... if some members in this section can be so extreme then why cant I use an extreme example ... and plus I thought that we all love our country so much then we probably do follow the great leaders of our country too. 😊

anyways, i thank you for requesting as well and we will definately consider it. 😊

😆 that actually made me laff!!!😆😆😆

thanks for the consideration 😊 and we wud accept wat decision u guyz come to, but please do think about it carefully, and think about the these requests.

checks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: J.

thanks for the reply checks ... I agree with you - the word Patriotic is too deep and pure to be used under trivial circumstances ... anyways, we will definately get a reply to u as soon as we can.

anyways, i thank you for requesting as well and we will definately consider it. 😊

Thanx Jasleen...
I guess I got my answer.....and plz take your time.....
I'm sure word rational is applicable to all of us....we have been and will also keep ourselves abide to rules as members and at the same time, we hope that things will be easier than before for you to consider...thanx a lot......

just for a quick info...
I will be gone pretty soon....on 31st Aug to bikaner....and i wish to see anything happening before that......hope, out of thier busy schedule, mods will definitely get a chance to talk n get something fruitful....I'm always optimistic and even in death, I see a life of the soul getting into new forms....
thanx n good luck!!
Edited by checks - 17 years ago
*Shona* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: srk_lover

😆 that actually made me laff!!!😆😆😆

😆good ... it wuz meant to be sarcastically funny😉😳

Knicks420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
why does the bad guy get fair chance, but not the good people?
mods can you please un-ban theses members.
it was under the circumstances that they did what they did.
they were angry becuase someone said something really bad against india.
and i am sure that you mods were also angry
but just try to think once from a members point of view

thande damaak se sochna aur samajna aur phir faisla lena please
thanks for your timeEdited by RonnieK - 17 years ago
checks thumbnail
I'm sorry to bug you guys once more but the whole purpose of this long thread is to request mods for what we all felt; not to suggest them what sud they do....so please be considerate n when we ask mods to put themselves in members' shoe, also place yourselves in mods role n think about the consequences....
me to off now n hope that we wud just request ...no suggestions on how sud they proceed......ryte?
afterall, they are mods n they know in n out of their job...
take care
ani11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
well while we r on the subject of patriotism,please refer to the link below
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=329892

and please let me know where did everyones patriotism disappear when a late prime minister of our country was paired with amey date who is probably younger than her grandson and all everyone did was laugh.The mods did'nt take notice of it either even after it was reported.

I did'nt want to bring this up but so much talk of patriotism made me do it.
A.S.P.I.R.E thumbnail
A big applause for Checks for starting this topic so calmly as Jasleen said and also Jasleen for responding to the posts ...

It's been a while since we saw threads like this ... But yeah ... Whatever happened could have been avoided if the Saad just apologized for what he had done ... Since that didn't happen and in addition to that he also made a very offensive post which aggrevated the problem ... As per Sree di, even one wrong move by him would result in his ban ... But even after seeing that no action was taken ... I guess that created more of a havoc in here ... Coz the siggy, I personally, also felt very offensive .. As far as the partiotism goes ... I guess everyone just has it in them be it in the country or outta the country .. It hurts to see and hear people dying at one end and on the other end someone is poking fun at it ... As everyone said, it was an emotional situation from which such circumstances have risen which ended in the ban of very valuable members ...
I so wish they had waited for sometime and not used profain language coz that's not a sign of a good partiot person .. I agree ... But when you are in a heated situtation sometimes it's hard to control and think as to what exactly you are speaking ... I am sure it happens to all of us once in a while .. And Siddh was esp. particular about it so I guess that really ticked him off ...
But I also request that the dev. team considers to unban Sidd, Mallu and Payal ...
kuhu.kuhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Chander a big applause for u buddy for speaking on behalf of idol section so calmly yet profoundly. I

along with others in this thread join the rally and request the mods to lift the ban on Sidh, Mallu and

Payal ,the 3 very valuable members in our forum...
checks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ani11

well while we r on the subject of patriotism,please refer to the link below
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=329892
and please let me know where did everyones patriotism disappear when a late prime minister of our country was paired with amey date who is probably younger than her grandson and all everyone did was laugh.The mods did'nt take notice of it either even after it was reported.
I did'nt want to bring this up but so much talk of patriotism made me do it.

Well, I'm sorry but I cant see any relation between these two events....patritism is, I again say, a very definitive term and it should not be used in general terms....
and I also dont get what inferences you want us to make from comparing these two post.....but I respect your feeling and its really bad that such random topics create havocs sometime and leaves bad mark on us......
one thing that I want to add here is that many of Indians may not have respect for one or other politicians even when they are role model to millions...but that doesnt necessarily mean that those ppl hate their country !!!! there is distinct difference between loving/adoring or following political figures and loving to a NATION, even Mahatma Gandhi, whom we call 'father of nation', is not accepted by many millions of Indians...who simply dont believe in his theory - but that doesnt mean disregarding him. And thats the beauty of democracy - you may or maynot accept ppl who actually are rulling or are making mark on whole nation....

just mine two cents and as I said, I respect your feelings and every incident that causes distress to someone should not be ignored n should be treated with same yardstick......
here, people were talking abt something else.....more than these political figures.....concerning to a nation.....hope you understand what I mean to say...
take care
Edited by checks - 17 years ago