Posted: 11 years ago
Congratulations on the new thread!!
minakrish thumbnail

Please Kiddo... I'm *DESPERATE* 
Gazal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Banner credit : MarshπŸ€—     
                                                                               Pictures choice : Mrinu diπŸ€—    

SS : Bookstore

Chapter 7 :

He smirked...and cupped her face.Then, tilted his face bought his lips near her's. After sometime he was passionately licking the intoxicating liquid off her lips. 

"It tastes awesome!", he said, when he was done.

"Wine or my lips?", she raised her brows.

"You really wanna know?", he smirked.

She smiled and said.. " I wanna taste urs too!" and she removed his hands, off her face and rose herself on her toes, wrapped her hands around his neck. 

She then, slowly brought her face near his. His hands again made its way to her waist. She touched his nose with her's and then, slowly slid her lips into his'. Arnav's hand were playing were her milky waist and her hands were clutching his shirt. After a long passionate kiss, they broke in for some air. Arnav's nose had turned tomato red. Khushi made her way to his ears..caressing his cheeks, with her lips, on the way till his ears☺️ and whispered..

"Your's is yummier!" and kissed him near his ear.

Arnav smirked and starting removing his hands off Khushi's waist...when she stopped him. Arnav raised his brows. Khushi gave a dreamy smile and then, starting kissing his cheeks, giving him goosebumps. Her lips then lingered to his eyes and hands to his shirt button. As she began to unbutton it, Arnav quickly grabbed her hands to stop her. Khushi, moved away from his face and looked questioningly into his eyes.

"Not here Khushi.", he said in a husk tone.

"Why? Its your office! You would do anything you want.", she pouted.

"Not EVERYTHING Khushi!", he said.

Khushi removed her hands off him and shouted.. " Why NOT? Its your office. You are the boss! You would do anything you want!"

"Khushii", he tried to stop her.

"No, you tell me, why you can't?...", she kept on blabbering. With no option left, Arnav removed the scarf, that hung around her neck. As soon as he removed it, she stopped and then blushed. She then spoke.. " Hehe...you are very naughty! First you contradict and then, yourself put the first step."

Arnav rolled his eyes and then came closer to her. She blushed more and more and pouted her lips, for another kiss. He came closer n closer to her. He then, quickly raised his hands and wrapped her mouth with the scarf. He then, held her hands tightly...leaving Khushi in total shock.

"Mmm...", she tried to protest.

"You are heavily drunk and we are going home now!", he ordered.

"Mmm..", she anyhow hit hard on his chest.

"Owii...I think I should have tied your hands too. Now stop 'Mmm-ing'!", he rebuked.

"Mmm..", Khushi continued.

"Whatever..", said Arnav and lifted her, by her waist, onto his shoulder. Khushi kept on protesting, kicking him on chest and hitting him with fist at his back. Arnav was behaving as if nothing was happening and pushed open the door. 

Outside, the office staff were prepared to see his charred body and were almost rehearsing the way the would react. As soon as the door opened, they saw the victim, carrying the poor, drunken, crazy murderer on his shoulder, who was protesting like a kid does for balloon. 

Arnav saw the staring eyes and ordered.."What??" He then continued, " Get back to your work..now!" and made his way outside the office. As he came out, watchman greeted him. Arnav stopped and asked..

"What 'highly important' work you were doing when this girl entered my office?", he pointed towards Khushi. Watchman gave a confused look and said softly.. 

"Sir, I can't identify a person from her leg!"

Arnav looked at Khushi's position. Luckily, she was wearing jeans today! He then, turned back so that Khushi's face could come in view to watchman. As he saw her, he shouted,

"So, you went inside! And, I thought I was dreaming that I saw a girl!"

"I have weird set of people around me!", Arnav sighed and continued his walk towards his car. By the time, he reached his car, Khushi had stopped and was fast asleep. Softly, he put her in passenger's seat and drove to his house. 

As they reached his house, he picked up his drunken Angel and went inside. He put her on bed. He then, kissed her forehead and remarked,

"Crazy woman!"

He then called Sharma uncle.

"Hello..Yah Uncle, she's with me!", he said.

"Is she ok?", asked Uncle.

"Yah! She is just drunk!", he chuckled.

"Khushi had drunk!!", uncle said with shock.

"Yah! Uncle, I want to talk to you before leaving. Can I come at your place?", he asked.

"Yah! Do you need any permission to visit me? But what about Khushi?", he asked.

Arnav looked at Khushi and smiled seeing her angelic face. He then replied.. "My Rival is in deep sleep. She wont get up until I am back!"

"Okay, then drop in!", said uncle and hung up.

Arnav sighed and went outside, closing the door behind.

It was 12 when Khushi woke up. She slowly opened her eyes. She looked around and found herself in an unknown house. She quickly got out of bed and looked here and there. Suddenly, she found Arnav's photo on side table.

"Ow...my head! And, what I am doing at Arnav's place. Moreover, what I am doing on his bed?πŸ˜•", she got confused.

"Arnavv", she called out. But, no one responded. She quickly went outside his room and searched for him in whole house, but couldn't find him. 

She then, again went to his room and searched for her cell. As soon as she found it, she dialled Arnav's number..but he didn't pick.

"What if he took advantage and le...", Khushi got scared. She then, quickly dialled Uncle's number.

"Hello! Uncle, Khushi here! Is Arnav with you?"

"No.", lied uncle.

"What??", Khushi replied in shock.

"Why?", asked a worried uncle.

"No no...nothing ", she said.

"Ok! I hope you are ok Khushi.", said uncle.

"I am fine.", said Khushi in an irritated tone.

"Ok! Bye!", said and uncle and pressed the cut call button. Thinking that the call is cut he continued his talk with Arnav. Khushi was about to cut it too when she heard him talking and what she heard, left her with tears.

After a long chat with Uncle, Arnav returned to his house at around 1:30 am. He clicked open the door to check Khushi. He found the room totally dark. He went inside and called out..

"Khushii". But, no one responded. He tried to switch on the light, but it seems there was a power cut. Anyhow he reached his bed and in dark, swayed his hands to feel is Khushi was there or not. But, he didn't find anyone. He smiled on his fate and called uncle..

"Uncle, I told you know, she doesn't love me. She left me..all alone!", lump forming in his throat and he quickly cut the call. 

He was still thinking about Khushi, when he felt someone's hand on his shoulder. He turned around to see the person. Behind him, stood Khushi, with candle in her hand, her face..glowing and looking much prettier due to candle.

"Khushii", he gave a broad, satisfactory smile.

Khushi kept the candle on the side table and moved towards him. Suddenly,

*Slap*

Khushi slapped him hard on his cheeks. He was totally taken aback from her action. She barked,

"What you thought huh? That I love you?"

I..um..", Arnav tried to say some thing.

She then, held Arnav by his collar, " What you thought, that if a girl hangout with you for some days she would start loving you? I have heard everything, Mr. Raizada...every single thing!

Precap : Disclosing surprise!😳

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

minakrish thumbnail
Yayyy!!! Me First!  

OMG! This was an amazing chapter! πŸ‘ Thank you thank you thank you! πŸ€—

All in one... πŸ˜‰

All i could do is...😳

*Smiles* πŸ˜ƒ *Blush* ☺️ and then *Laugh* πŸ˜†

Such a Suspense Ending! Gosh! I'll Kill you for this! πŸ˜‘

Next one Jaldi... Or else i shal SPAM here! πŸ˜†

Love you loads my kiddo... β€οΈ

Mrinu di...

Edited by -Mrinalini- - 11 years ago
Gazal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
I  know, very very short update. But, I am really very busy with my project work...some problem has occurred and I have to redo my project at this time , when my exams are on my head!

So, I am really sorry for short update and next chapter is going to be a TREAT to read!πŸ˜‰ 

PMs later

Love,
Gazal

Edit : PMs sent. Once again sorry for late PMs and short update! I am really trying my best to update soon! πŸ˜Š

Edited by Gazal.. - 11 years ago
hira2050 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Update was awesome as alwayz..
Just Loved it..
Eagerly waiting for the surprise...
Btw i commented on ur update before Your PM:D
..ashiya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update.. The kiss was just beautiful.. But what did Arnav and Uncle talked abt that made her so sad and took it all in that way.. Cant wait for the nxt update.. Continue soon. Edited by me.ashiya - 11 years ago
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
OMFGGG, What Did Arnav & Uncle Talk About? ; O Khushi Misunderstood Everything :( 
archnahardik123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Fantastic update. I could not wait for the pm I found your update and quickly read it. Their kiss was just beautiful. You left in a great suspence, it will kill till next update. So please make it soon. Thanks for lovely update and in advance for pm
coronapsyche thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Gazal, Why did U stop it there ??? 😑
Man! Now how will I live untill U update

Update Zaldi ,pls ,πŸ˜‰

P.S- That was a FAnTABuloUS update πŸ‘

Loved it buddy,πŸ€—