India-Forums

Ragini Khanna Vents against Life Ok !

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Ragini has blamed the channel for damaging her image via edit tricks and her mom claimed that the show is scripted...

The article has been published on the rival site TC and hence I cant post the link here...

I think she shudve let the matter go...Coz it will just garner unneccessary publicity now and not benefit her in any way except making her seem immature...Also now whoever missed the episode will go back to see what happened LOL

Although I do believe the show is rigged..., that totally shows...but it cant be 100% rigged...that wud mean its a daily soapLOL LOL

Edited by togepe30 - 22 February 2013 at 3:49am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AmElOdIGETGOINHawaaPot

Shehreen_27 IF-Dazzler
Shehreen_27
Shehreen_27

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 4:43am | IP Logged
It's already been been posted! Please dont brag about it anymore! it was the first week not the show has had many weeks so please!
#no hard feelings though
togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Ohh...Didnt realize its an old article...Sumone linked it to me and I didnt chk the date..
Btw...the intention was NOT to pull down Ragini...just to confirm everyonez suspicion that the show is rigged to an extent...

I adore Ragz Embarrassed

Edited by togepe30 - 22 February 2013 at 6:53am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shehreen_27

BubblyR Viewbie
BubblyR
BubblyR

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Repeated. Article had already been posted.

Topic Closed.
~Welcome Dev. Team.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

togepe30

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index