Ragini Khanna Vents against Life Ok !

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

togepe30

IF-Stunnerz

togepe30

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Ragini has blamed the channel for damaging her image via edit tricks and her mom claimed that the show is scripted...

The article has been published on the rival site TC and hence I cant post the link here...

I think she shudve let the matter go...Coz it will just garner unneccessary publicity now and not benefit her in any way except making her seem immature...Also now whoever missed the episode will go back to see what happened LOL

Although I do believe the show is rigged..., that totally shows...but it cant be 100% rigged...that wud mean its a daily soapLOL LOL

Edited by togepe30 - 22 February 2013 at 3:49am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AmElOdIGETGOINHawaaPot

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ragini Khanna Vents against Life Ok !" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shehreen_27

IF-Dazzler

Shehreen_27

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 4:43am | IP Logged
It's already been been posted! Please dont brag about it anymore! it was the first week not the show has had many weeks so please!
#no hard feelings though

togepe30

IF-Stunnerz

togepe30

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Ohh...Didnt realize its an old article...Sumone linked it to me and I didnt chk the date..
Btw...the intention was NOT to pull down Ragini...just to confirm everyonez suspicion that the show is rigged to an extent...

I adore Ragz Embarrassed

Edited by togepe30 - 22 February 2013 at 6:53am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shehreen_27

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Repeated. Article had already been posted.

Topic Closed.
~Welcome Dev. Team.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

togepe30

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.