Book Talk
Book Talk

India-Forums

Dark/tortured A-males

aishwaryagayen IF-Rockerz
aishwaryagayen
aishwaryagayen

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 2:34am | IP Logged
okay after reading this most of you will agree.. atleast the teenagers and others can shake head thinking crazy girl but i need to discuss this
i have been a mad follower of Anne Stuart i just love that lady
and well in real life i don't like cheuvenistic cold calculation possesive arrogant male .. i like them below me but i have to say if i need a romance hero .. then no one writes cave man style better than anne stuart .when i say cave man {minus} the chest beating part u know !!
some may say its not very good of me to like that but its very sexy to read about a hero who can just do anything .. has no conscience .. but still is soft for the heroine

so how many here read the ice series ??? well i kinda read everything written by her but ice series is the coldest i have read .. my mum kinda wants to throw those books out of my rack saying it has too much violence and XXX ... but comeon we are no saints ??
let it be peter killian seb or our very own japanese mafia reno or taka .. i loved them all
well the way anne stuart writes a man even piercing, red hair and tattoos too look good on then and i donno how ?? coz i hate those things when other writers write about that.. well no offense i even don't read japanese heroes but that woman can make me read anything ..and i even like her damsels in distresss ...so what's ur take ???do u think m total psycho ??hehehe

Edited by aishwaryagayen - 22 February 2013 at 2:29am

hkl75 Senior Member
hkl75
hkl75

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 8:08am | IP Logged
everyone has got their own set of choices. it does not make anyone mad or psycho. what books r meant to be for? to explore all sides of life with different perspectives. it is fun right. 
i have not read anna stuart so cant make an honest remark LOL
hopefully she dont writes like E.L. James Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aishwaryagayen

aishwaryagayen
aishwaryagayen

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 8:00am | IP Logged
well ofcourse some do choose a beta male .. all sunshine over dark brooding heroes
and its nothing like james 50 shades of what lolz ...
she is just wow .. u wil either love anne stuart or just hate her ... welll !! depends

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
I absolutely adore an Alpha male!! Whether it's in contemporary or historical fiction. There's just something about a self assured male who knows what he wants and how to get it, he doesn't let the world dictate what he does. 
Beta males can be a refreshing change but I like them to have a small hint of alpha in them too.

However I don't like a hero that has to resort to physical violence against the heroine to get what he wants nor do I appreciate BDSM in any of it's various forms.

But I haven't read any Anne Stuart - what would be her best book in your opinion?
aishwaryagayen
aishwaryagayen

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 12:11am | IP Logged
umm same here erotica is not my genre .. i like a plot ... anyway i would like u to read her NIGHT OF THE PHANTOM ..if u wanna start u know
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top