Savitri

~ Krip Suri/Rahukal AT- I am Death ~ (Page 54)

Post Reply New Post

Page 54 of 151

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Dont know why they changed the schedule Confused
Was really looking forward to it.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ Krip Suri/Rahukal AT- I am Death ~ (Page 54)" in Savitri forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sonu2510

Goldie

Sonu2510

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Oh there was a ME going to happen? I did not know and boo if it did not Confused...Maybe next week mein hoga...

Hey all guess wat?? Krip Suri aka RahuKaal has been nominated for best actor in a negative role for Savitri for Tellyawards 2013...! This is his post on his facebook page so please do take out time and vote as much as you can!

Hey there..I have been nominated for Tellyawards 2013 under 'best actor in a negative role in savitri as a rahukaal so Please click on http://tellyawards.indiantelevision.com/y2k13/nomination/login.php and vote for me. Once u click on the link above, you need to register and login. Click on the VOTING tab, and vote :) thanks for taking out time..KRIP SURI

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 2:19am | IP Logged
hey Sonu... thanks for the link..I already voted for him

n next week Mahadev ka ME hai...promo is already aired..so no ME for Savitri next week...

Sonu2510

Goldie

Sonu2510

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 8:31am | IP Logged
@Debo- awesome work! darn it so no ME for a few weeks huh...chalo we'll have 2 wait for it then, but the story is getting juicy so ME toh hona chahiye...

Soo guys I mean plot is getting intense! Savitri has gone to Kamroop mandir and Rahu Kaal has gone after her but in the pre-cap we see RK's mother saving him...but she also says that you are not the son i made? Does this mean he was adopted or does it  mean that she was his guru but kind of like a mother?? What do you guys think? I personally felt so weird because Rahu Kaal is scared of her so much...!! Shocked...Shocked...Shocked

@Fiz- what do you think dear?

Sonu2510

Goldie

Sonu2510

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Heyy everyone...So today's episode was intense with RK fighting the zombies and Savitri not able to get beyond the wall yet Confused...I am more curious to see RK and his mom's story unfold since his and Savitri's is still getting der..

Sonu2510

Goldie

Sonu2510

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
@Fiz- I have a question dear since you have a better grasp of the plot than me sometimes...Big smile...Soo RK's mother is good but she is technically a ruler of an evil kingdom? And since Gullika was apparently a bad influence, this means she was older than RK in the story? 

I got the part that RK was adopted and not born from Leena ji's look alike, sorry I can not pronounce her name lol...

Astoria

Astoria

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 12:57am | IP Logged
As far as what Vishghati told RK,maybe Gullika was born before him as RK was human by birth.

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sonu2510

@Fiz- I have a question dear since you have a better grasp of the plot than me sometimes...Big smile...Soo RK's mother is good but she is technically a ruler of an evil kingdom? And since Gullika was apparently a bad influence, this means she was older than RK in the story? 

I got the part that RK was adopted and not born from Leena ji's look alike, sorry I can not pronounce her name lol...

Not too sure if Vishagti was ruler of an evil kingdom but she has powers which she didnt misuse and like RK she didnt steal peoples lives. Gulika made him do all that.
I think Gulika is older than RK, no wonder she orders him about alot but now that RK is also more powerful he doesnt listen to all she says.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Savitri Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.