Savitri

~ Krip Suri/Rahukal AT- I am Death ~ (Page 50)

Post Reply New Post

Page 50 of 151

Sonu2510

Goldie

Sonu2510

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FIZK6

If  we have to wait till RK all his body parts for a ME then its a long wait.
RK was cut up into 52 parts, his head has been found and there are still 51 parts to be found, all in different places.
Today Gulika gave Savitri 7 days to find both his hands.

Yea I was thinking that also but not for ME, i was thinking that it will take Savitri a long time to find all the parts...yea usne 10 days diye the last time to find his body, and now its hands...but idk i will get confused which parts are found and which are not if she helps him find it like this...or it could be like half of the body found and rest is missing...body parts ka puzzle ban raha hai yeh toh lol...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ Krip Suri/Rahukal AT- I am Death ~ (Page 50)" in Savitri forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Apart from his head RK doesnt have any other body parts. Savi has to find the hands first. 

Sonu2510

Goldie

Sonu2510

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
O no i kno that but i mean ke the way she is saying that she is going to get his hands in 7 days, we'll need to track it a little bit more attentively when she starts to tell Savitri to find other body parts too...

Astoria

Astoria

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Yeh body parts ka treasure hunt kab khatam hoga only God knows! One by one Savitri saare parts dhundegi .Tab Tak kya RK-Satya ke convos sunke mann bhar na padega. I really really hope ki RK ko bhi kuch flashbacks aaye. It would be nice to see him recalling his time with Damyanti.I can't really figure out one thing about RK.That which feeling is stronger in him? His obsession with Savitri or his hatred for Satya?

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Ayesha ... The body parts hunt hasnt started yet, it will now. LOL
Now why would RK remember his time spent with Damyanti since i doubt they spent any time together.
As for his obsession with Savitri or his hatred for Satya, lets see shall we as at the moment its hard to say. But i think its his obsession with Savitri. He's dying to touch her 
  Dead

Sonu2510

Goldie

Sonu2510

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 7:45am | IP Logged
@Astoria- its ok dear hopefully CVs will not stretch the part of finding the body parts too long, but hands ka 7 days rakha hai, hopefully the other body parts are nearby also...I think maybe the obsession for Savitri goes hand in hand with the hatred for Satya because he treats him worse when Satya starts to say things like Savitri is my wife, you can not separate us and so on...I knoo because alot of flashbacks are scenes we have not seen yet so if they showed those flashbacks through RK's memory, that would be awesome..!

@Fiz- Savitri would have fbs of him touching her n holding her and remember? possibly some of those fbs would be shown through RK...? the thought of RK touching Savitri is grossing u out dear aha...I have a feeling, this is just a thought that since she'll bring his hands first, she'll technically touch them so RK will be technically be touching Savitri?...just thinking Embarrassed

Sonu2510

Goldie

Sonu2510

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Hello all: Sooo today's episode was very interesting!! I mean Satya and RK fighting, and both of them are rolling down a volcano...I can not wait for the next episode!!

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Sonu ... you wanted to see RKs mother right?
Well your wish came true, its none other than Leena   LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonu2510

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Savitri Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.