Savitri
Savitri

India-Forums

~ Krip Suri/Rahukal AT- I am Death ~ (Page 44)

MrToolConfuser IF-Sizzlerz
MrToolConfuser
MrToolConfuser

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 2:40am | IP Logged
@DeboG i know.. Forum pe yesterday storm chal raha tha regarding this.. We were just teasing..ROFL
Sonu2510 Goldie
Sonu2510
Sonu2510

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 2:46am | IP Logged
RK sir will be busy with messing up Savi and Satya's love life toh maybe he'll give approval for Dev+Gullika Tongue...waise bhi he shud na, Gullika got him alive, itna toh haq bantha hai ke he shud approve of this rishta aha...Big smile
toadclk1 Groupbie
toadclk1
toadclk1

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 4:25am | IP Logged
he is  good as rahukaal!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonu2510

Sonu2510 Goldie
Sonu2510
Sonu2510

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Agreed 100%!
Astoria Senior Member
Astoria
Astoria

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
So,RK sir is back with a bang and is hellbent on getting back Damyanti.Obsession at its best.However,today's episode didn't show much of RK.I wanted him to know about Savitri today but maybe he'll know tomorrow as in precap he was shouting Asambhav.But still,now no more waiting fbs.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     On a serious note,I was thinking that how difficult must be for Krip to play RK.Yet,he is playing it with perfection.He is superb!!!!!!!!!!          

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonu2510

Sonu2510 Goldie
Sonu2510
Sonu2510

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Astoria

So,RK sir is back with a bang and is hellbent on getting back Damyanti.Obsession at its best.However,today's episode didn't show much of RK.I wanted him to know about Savitri today but maybe he'll know tomorrow as in precap he was shouting Asambhav.But still,now no more waiting fbs.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     On a serious note,I was thinking that how difficult must be for Krip to play RK.Yet,he is playing it with perfection.He is superb!!!!!!!!!!          

I think alot of his scenes will be of when he regains his whole avatar back as in his whole body because even though he is "technically " back, he will not be able to do much until he regains his supernatural powers...His obsession was very much seen in yesterday's episode, and i mean very much lol..

I know that this forum does not talk about the brother/sister duo but i feel that they share a special connection also which is why Gullika brought him back to life and we could see in today's episode where she refuses to talk to him but RK starts persuade her into talking to him...its a delight to see some fine acting done here Smile...Reshmi Ghosh is a fine actress and i think she has done this role very well...

Astoria- no doubt hes doing an excellent job which is why we are here to appreciate him Smile...
toadclk1 Groupbie
toadclk1
toadclk1

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
wnna see more of rahukaal!!!!!!
deboleena.manna IF-Sizzlerz
deboleena.manna
deboleena.manna

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by toadclk1

wnna see more of rahukaal!!!!!!
hey dear can I add u to the AT member list?Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Savitri Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index