Savitri

~ Krip Suri/Rahukal AT- I am Death ~ (Page 44)

Post Reply New Post

Page 44 of 151

MrToolConfuser

IF-Sizzlerz

MrToolConfuser

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 2:40am | IP Logged
@DeboG i know.. Forum pe yesterday storm chal raha tha regarding this.. We were just teasing..ROFL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ Krip Suri/Rahukal AT- I am Death ~ (Page 44)" in Savitri forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sonu2510

Goldie

Sonu2510

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 2:46am | IP Logged
RK sir will be busy with messing up Savi and Satya's love life toh maybe he'll give approval for Dev+Gullika Tongue...waise bhi he shud na, Gullika got him alive, itna toh haq bantha hai ke he shud approve of this rishta aha...Big smile

toadclk1

Groupbie

toadclk1

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 4:25am | IP Logged
he is  good as rahukaal!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonu2510

Sonu2510

Goldie

Sonu2510

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Agreed 100%!

Astoria

Astoria

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
So,RK sir is back with a bang and is hellbent on getting back Damyanti.Obsession at its best.However,today's episode didn't show much of RK.I wanted him to know about Savitri today but maybe he'll know tomorrow as in precap he was shouting Asambhav.But still,now no more waiting fbs.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     On a serious note,I was thinking that how difficult must be for Krip to play RK.Yet,he is playing it with perfection.He is superb!!!!!!!!!!          

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonu2510

Sonu2510

Goldie

Sonu2510

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Astoria

So,RK sir is back with a bang and is hellbent on getting back Damyanti.Obsession at its best.However,today's episode didn't show much of RK.I wanted him to know about Savitri today but maybe he'll know tomorrow as in precap he was shouting Asambhav.But still,now no more waiting fbs.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     On a serious note,I was thinking that how difficult must be for Krip to play RK.Yet,he is playing it with perfection.He is superb!!!!!!!!!!          

I think alot of his scenes will be of when he regains his whole avatar back as in his whole body because even though he is "technically " back, he will not be able to do much until he regains his supernatural powers...His obsession was very much seen in yesterday's episode, and i mean very much lol..

I know that this forum does not talk about the brother/sister duo but i feel that they share a special connection also which is why Gullika brought him back to life and we could see in today's episode where she refuses to talk to him but RK starts persuade her into talking to him...its a delight to see some fine acting done here Smile...Reshmi Ghosh is a fine actress and i think she has done this role very well...

Astoria- no doubt hes doing an excellent job which is why we are here to appreciate him Smile...

toadclk1

Groupbie

toadclk1

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
wnna see more of rahukaal!!!!!!

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by toadclk1

wnna see more of rahukaal!!!!!!
hey dear can I add u to the AT member list?Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Savitri Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.